Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sugarbabies / Seeking Regional Thread (SE)  (Read 57032 times)

Offline Danj89

External Link/Members Only   Upfront deposit and video seller scammer

Thanks for confirming keeps viewing my profile

Offline Shortandsensible

Hi
I also put this message on the south west thread but thought I’d try here as well,

I’ve recently signed up but not had any meets yet, or not even that close yet, I can see what some mean when said it takes a lot of time & effort.

I’m willing to spend £200-350 (plus what ever dinner/date money) for a long evening date, but can anyone recommend someone under the age of 30 but who also enjoys/offers anal? Within a 90 minute drive of Bournemouth. Even if you’ve not seen them yourself yet

Thank you

Offline sugardaddy0511

Hi
I also put this message on the south west thread but thought I’d try here as well,

I’ve recently signed up but not had any meets yet, or not even that close yet, I can see what some mean when said it takes a lot of time & effort.

I’m willing to spend £200-350 (plus what ever dinner/date money) for a long evening date, but can anyone recommend someone under the age of 30 but who also enjoys/offers anal? Within a 90 minute drive of Bournemouth. Even if you’ve not seen them yourself yet.

External Link/Members Only I met her a few times in 2019 . ppm 200 and she was up for anal too . Now she is 33 and some members have complained of bad attitude. I have not had that in my experience. You have not much to loose . And she is local to you too

Thank you

Offline Danj89

Anyone had any luck with this one?
External Link/Members Only
Kind angel-southampton?

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Any intel on this lady?

Karolina, 39, Brighton

Seems genuine, no mention of ppm (yet) or other financial expectations....

TIA

Budgie

Offline Danj89

So my bills are £2,000 per month, beauty maintenance around 300. Shopping sprees/dinners on you. And I’d like an extra £2,500 a month disposable income.

Or if it’s PPM, I’d like 1500

Got this from daisydiamond11 - cheltnam (but really in reading)

Offline paul_tall_

So my bills are £2,000 per month, beauty maintenance around 300. Shopping sprees/dinners on you. And I’d like an extra £2,500 a month disposable income.

Guess she will also state her most recent arrangement has ended as the guy has gone overseas and she needs some form of money upfront to prove to her you are genuine.
Has been a member for 2.5 years so would have been 18/19 when joined

Offline Kirtlands

I don't know who she is giving the £300 for "beauty maintenance" to but she should ask for a refund!