Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tomato sauce and waffles' archive (2014-2015)  (Read 4736 times)

Offline smiths

Hello sir! Thank you for the heads-up about Kora, I did see her just before she left. She definitely delivered and is up there in terms of service. Over recent years I became a bit disillusioned with the lack of young, reasonably priced girls providing a good service. It really does feel like we had so much more choice before. Muppets like redcab will never know what they missed!

I found the Mia in Acton, it was SweetMiaxxx. Profile has been taken over man times since, I think that brothel is still running. Did any of you chaps see her? I think Bratpack and Waffles did ...

Once lockdown is over I think I might have a bit of a renaissance - I'm sure many others will be doing the same!

Hope you guys are all keeping well.

Yes Kora, a bog standard brothel WG who delivered every time for me, she is certainly 1 I would like to see again when this living nightmare is over, whenever that may be if she returns. I cant recall the Mia you mention but then I cant recall every WG I have punted with with all these name and profile changes that occur. Take care. :thumbsup: