Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: tomato sauce and waffles' archive (2014-2015)  (Read 4742 times)

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

This thread will contain pictures of WGs I've punted, WGs that I didn't punt and WGs that I can't remember if I punted or not. They are all from the period of 2014 to 2015.

This is for punters looking for pictures of WGs they've punted in the past, for new punters wondering what the punting scene was like 5-6 years ago and for punters simply looking for some punting nostalgia.

I will be posting intermittently.

Enjoy.

I'll start off with Nicole.

19 year old Polish WG. This was one of the popular WGs during this period. I remember Jimmyredcab would state WGs charging under £100ph were skanks or couldn't provide a good service. jesus_jones would argue against this notion and he was actually the first one to punt her on here (review), proving Jimmyredcab wrong. I think she was £80/£90ph at the time, which was amazing for the service she provided. Don't think you can find a WG like that today.

I managed to see her when she was momentarily working at Heathrow (review). It was a good punt as expected. I remember leaving work early to see her. I knew if I didn't at her current location, I wouldn't see her at all. This was due to how indiscreet her previous working place was. I recall members saying there were punters waiting outside to see her and/or neighbors were aware what was going on at her place.

Here are her profile pictures below.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Also, here are a sample of candid pictures she allowed me to take of her during the punt.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Profiles:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 12:42:41 am by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline webpunter

Top effort Sir
Err like having the details to hand / media etc
You must enjoy delving into this
Waiting further instalments on this thread
Then 2016
2019 etc

2020 can cover Jan to Mar then maybe Nov - Dec [if we are all lucky]  :dash:

Offline smiths

19 year old Polish WG. This was one of the popular WGs during this period. I remember Jimmyredcab would state WGs charging under £100ph were skanks or couldn't provide a good service. jesus_jones would argue against this notion and he was actually the first one to punt her on here (review), proving Jimmyredcab wrong. I think she was £80/£90ph at the time, which was amazing for the service she provided. Don't think you can find a WG like that today.

I managed to see her when she was momentarily working at Heathrow (review). It was a good punt as expected. I remember leaving work early to see her. I knew if I didn't at her current location, I wouldn't see her at all. This was due to how indiscreet her previous working place was. I recall members saying there were punters waiting outside to see her and/or neighbors were aware what was going on at her place.

Also, here are a sample of candid pictures she allowed me to take of her during the punt.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Profiles:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

That clueless prick redcab got well shown up on Jesus Jones review of Nicole including by me, :rolleyes: his all WGs who charge under £100 an hour are automatically skanks is among the biggest load of old rubbish, incorrect rubbish posted by a then established poster in my view ever on UKP.

Pre-lockdown in my area there were 3 good WGs in my experiences who offered an excellent service to me at £90 an hour, the best was Katalina in Hendon Central, then Andreea in Kingsbury and lastly Amy Amazon.

Offline The Film Director

Nice one, TS&W - good to see someone spending their lockdown time creatively.  :thumbsup:

Online PLeisure

This is going to be a go-to thread  :music: - kudos, tsw  :hi:

I remember the heat this WG attracted at the time; alongside her workmate, Naughty Natt. Their prices drew a regular crowd.
Wasn't there a police visit at some point? One of their knights documented it, I seem to recall.

Offline Mr333

Nicole looks hot. I assume she's long gone, probably settled down with 3 kids in a nice house on the edge of Poznan she bought with the proceeds of her whoring!

Any current equivalents?

Offline Zeusthedoc

Profiles:

these photos ring a bell - i never did get to see her though

Hungarian WG, who was probably in her late 20 when she was around. She had generally good reviews on here. I remember punting her in Paddington (review). Good punt, but never got to have sex because she had no condoms. To make up for it she gave me an amazing blowjob and allowed me to finger her. She had awesome taut body and her nice pair of enhanced tits. Also had the friendliest personality. I only got to see her once. She disappeared, then reappeared with a new profile. I think she might have been working longer than 2014. Last time she was on the scene was 2016.

Below are her profiles pictures.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Profiles:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 12:18:35 am by tomato sauce and waffles »

« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 12:30:59 am by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline webpunter

This reminds me what a complete fucktard i was when it came to dithering booking up this burd
Did a couple of [short] Awank messages & texts
Quick & nice replies
One [of a good few] that got away  :dash:
Thanks for the trip down memory [& mammary] lane  :thumbsup:

Hungarian WG, who was probably in her late 20 when she was around. She had generally good reviews on here. I remember punting her in Paddington (review). Good punt, but never got to have sex because she had no condoms. To make up for it she gave me an amazing blowjob and allowed me to finger her. She had awesome taut body and her nice pair of enhanced tits. Also had the friendliest personality. I only got to see her once. She disappeared, then reappeared with a new profile. I think she might have been working longer than 2014. Last time she was on the scene was 2016.

Below are her profiles pictures.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Profiles:

Online Malvolio

these photos ring a bell - i never did get to see her though

I'm wondering how many of these I'll have punted too.  Nicole burnt through the profiles like no-one's business and was Sexy Candy Nicole when I punted her.  Good body, but the punt was marred by the worst flat I've ever had a punt in.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52211.0

By the way you've included pictures of your shoes and jacket in some of those photos...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 11:51:59 pm by Malvolio »

By the way you've included pictures of your shoes and jacket in some of those photos...

Thanks, but it's not an issue.

I had Natalie on my hotlist for a while, but never got to see her. If I recall, she was based in Birmingham, but was previously worked in London. I was waiting for her to return to London, but I don't think she did. I saved her profile pictures, but the name of the front three pictures doesn't contain her AW number (I renamed them). So, I don't know her AW profile, so you guys have to do a search her name.

Anyways, here are her profile pictures.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 03:11:39 am by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline Rocket Scientist

Nicole is punting memorabilia - she was an enthusiastic and uninhibited young SP.  If I recall well she worked near Euston, shared a flat and I had planned to return for a duo.  Sadly neighbours got wind of their activities and a visit from boys in blue meant she moved on.  Get warm feeling in my groin just thinking about her!

Offline smiths

Nicole is punting memorabilia - she was an enthusiastic and uninhibited young SP.  If I recall well she worked near Euston, shared a flat and I had planned to return for a duo.  Sadly neighbours got wind of their activities and a visit from boys in blue meant she moved on.  Get warm feeling in my groin just thinking about her!

She was in Enfield before that which is where she was a regular or mine for a while, good VFM at £80 an hour initially. Also punted with her flatmate Jessy F Cup Tits who offered me a good service, a little bit big ideally for me though. And I got fucked over by Kinky Natalie1 who gave me the same postcode but dead commed me.

Offline jasonbourne

yeah nicole was gorgeous and super-bright too, thanks for the reminder. that was the golden era of polish sps, my other favourite at the time was 'elf princess' olivia.

Offline The_Don

She was in Enfield before that which is where she was a regular or mine for a while, good VFM at £80 an hour initially. Also punted with her flatmate Jessy F Cup Tits who offered me a good service, a little bit big ideally for me though. And I got fucked over by Kinky Natalie1 who gave me the same postcode but dead commed me.

Punted at that Enfield flat a number of times (back when it was active).   

Offline droplet

Profiles:

Thanks a lot for these pictures. I punted Nicole twice. The first time she was very fresh, just new to the scene. It was quite an experience having sex with a young 18 yrs old girl. Her skin was moist and smelled so good. Its hard to describe but definitely was an experience shagging a young fresh girl.

Offline droplet

Below are selected candid picture she, surprisingly, let me take of her.

Profile:

Many thanks for these pictures. This one had always been on my hot list. But she lived quite far from me and I was always in two minds as to punt her. When I eventually decided I wanted to see her I think she was coming to the end of her time and was working on and off. So I never managed to meet her and slipped out of my mind until now seeing your photos. She's a pretty girl for sure.

Offline airrift2010

Great thread!

I’ve got pics of every lady I’ve met going back about 15 years so I might nick your idea if you haven’t filed for copyright.

Offline chris44

Great thread!

I’ve got pics of every lady I’ve met going back about 15 years so I might nick your idea if you haven’t filed for copyright.

Not a problem. I would like to see it.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Punted at that Enfield flat a number of times (back when it was active).

was that the Keats one?

Offline The_Don

was that the Keats one?

The flat was not far from Enfield Chase station.

Offline Dead Wood

I remember shlepping out to Enfield Chase for this one.  She was totally gorgeous and gave a fabulous service.  I do remember thinking that Enfield chase was comically remote, though.

All this nostalgia is getting me very....worked up.  London had 200,000 infections a day at peak - now down to 24.  Surely not long before I can pull on my punting trousers...?  Please? 

Offline Zeusthedoc

The flat was not far from Enfield Chase station.

I know the one - that's not still around is it?!
I know there was one near Gordon Hill too

Offline dubs

Great nostalgic thread TS&W.

I remember seeing Nicole near Euston and the filthy looks from the neighbours as I walked past their windows.  She seemed like a smart girl, studying prosthetics IIRC, and a great punt, but got involved with a pimp type boyfriend character who posted here abut her?

Natalie was working in Bristol at the time, but moved around quite a bit.  I remember she pulled the old "the landlord has arrived" trick on me so I just left.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1526
External Link/Members Only

My favourite Romanian from around that time was LovelySofia92/Malena who posted on UKP regularly and gave as good as she got.

Offline mysteryman30

reminiscing about past punts, what a pleasant way to pass the time :)  I can't comment on the girls above in particular but I remember the Asian scene was bursting with incredible girls :)

Offline The_Don

I know the one - that's not still around is it?!

Not that I'm aware of.

Offline droplet

Looking fwd to 2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020 installments   :yahoo:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Not that I'm aware of.

Figured

Enfield has seemed to be a bit barren for a while now...lots of Roms and other EEs pass thru

Offline shagbambi

Great thread with some great memories.  Almost seems like another life time!

Offline dubs

I expect some of the girls won't be happy about their old pictures coming to light again.  If only there was some private area to exchange "swopsies"

I expect some of the girls won't be happy about their old pictures coming to light again.  If only there was some private area to exchange "swopsies"

If the off-topic is still a non-public area and pictures won't be indexed on google, then that'll be good place to put the thread. It's the site owner's call.

Alicia, Spanish WG in her mid-late 20s. When I booked her, I don't think there were any reviews of her on UKP. There were few options locally on AW, so I thought I'll book her for a simple massage and bit of sex; a safe choice I thought. She exceeded my expectation. She gave me the best massage service I've ever had. It was a professional, thorough and sensual massage. She knew exactly what she was doing. She even had those hot stones to use on me. Plus the sex was amazing. Probably the most full on and energetic sex I've had with a woman. I saw her pre breast implants, wouldn't mind seeing her after as her new boobs looked okay. Also, I believe she raised her price when she got popular, so £100ph was VFM for her excellent service.

Below are her profile pictures.

Profile:

« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 10:09:51 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

Online boardyhell

saw her in a flat near south wimbledon,it  was weird in the fact that it seemed to be attached to a church or on the grounds of it
from memory anal was on the menu but not cim
she introduced me to squirting,

Online LLPunting

saw her in a flat near south wimbledon,it  was weird in the fact that it seemed to be attached to a church or on the grounds of it

Yup, that last flat she was in before supposedly getting hooked up and retiring was an odd location.
The first time she squirted on me it seemed genuine, the second time I swear she emptied a bladder-full on my face.
She used to do OWO at no extra charge but then became very insistent about the charge so I tapered off seeing her, oddly she started offering her ass to me more when I refused to pay for OWO.  A real shame when she got her implants.
If I recall I was in her ass when she took a phonecall at my prompting, quite the giggle as she was trying to sweet talk another regular whilst moaning from the probing.
Shame I never tried her flatmates when she was at the place near the vet practice, the younger of the two was a real cutie, alas I was told she didn't kiss or do owo inclusive.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 11:55:21 pm by LLPunting »

Offline boredtryst

Tommy K you are a star!
she was one of my faves and I've been looking for pictures to remind me of the good times.

Excellent work!

Alicia, Spanish WG in her mid-late 20s. When I booked her, I don't think there were any reviews of her on UKP. There were few options locally on AW, so I thought I'll book her for a simple massage and bit of sex; a safe choice I thought. She exceeded my expectation. She gave me the best massage service I've ever had. It was a professional, thorough and sensual massage. She knew exactly what she was doing. She even had those hot stones to use on me. Plus the sex was amazing. Probably the most full on and energetic sex I've had with a woman. I saw her pre breast implants, wouldn't mind seeing her after as her new boobs looked okay. Also, I believe she raised her price when she got popular, so £100ph was VFM for her excellent service.

Below are her profile pictures.

Profile:

Offline boredtryst

She actually came back for a period of time, but like most girls had a lot going on. Her getting hooked really messed her up sadly.

But while she was in South Wimbledon she was great!

Yup, that last flat she was in before supposedly getting hooked up and retiring was an odd location.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Profiles:

One of my favourite ever SP, did she have any more profiles? im guessing if that is all of them then she left in 2015? and if so thats 5 years since she left London  :scare:

Great personality, great sex and someone I would spend time with if a civvy.

Saw her initially in Enfield, likely based of a recommendation here (thank you lads) and was pleasantly flabbergasted and visited her in at least 2 other locations IIRC multiple times.

There where a lot of good SP options around that time period.

IIRC someone close to her was unwell and she was leaving to go back to where ever they where, I hope it all worked out for her.

thanks for the memories OP

Edit: She actually came across like someone that enjoyed sex and actually gave a toss if you had a good time as well, which undoubtedly built up a loyal following IMO (being good looking at a nympho was obviously helpful)...who would have thought that a simple formula for a SP had been forgotten by so many current SP/Sergei  :unknown:

:hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 09:19:05 pm by pepsicolaboy »

« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 01:42:41 am by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline Dead Wood

Alicia was a goddess.  So funny and dirty.  And yes - a church.  That always made me smile. 

Offline jesus_jones

Great thread - I wish I kept an archive like this. So many good WGs I've forgotten about over the years.

Waffles and Smiths, always valued your contributions and sensible reviews. We all knew JRC's opinions were utter tosh. I remember him falling in love with an exceptional sub-£100 WG called ShyEve.

Nicole, ShyEve, Angie (Hungarian punk chick in Tottenham) all of them were far, far better than any WG I've paid £150+ for. Nicole was special though, because she was so young and fresh faced, and as one poster mentioned, her skin felt so amazingly fresh and soft. She was the ultimate nymphomaniac teenager experience lol. I doubt the likes of her come around very often.

I'm struggling to remember a WG who was up there in the rankings....worked in the North Acton brothel I think. Around first half of 2014. I think it's the same flat as Aleksandra (who is I think is still going?!). She kinda looked like Taylor Swift, a rock version. Gosh she came like a train so many times, she was incredible.

There was also a super slim size 6 girl in Harrow, with a fringe. Can't remember her name for the life of me but she was tiny and so intense, no holds barred, even allowed anal for no extra.

I haven't been so active in recent years. Just felt like choice has been constantly dwindling.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 07:55:17 pm by jesus_jones »

Online LLPunting

Great thread - I wish I kept an archive like this. So many good WGs I've forgotten about over the years.

Waffles and Smiths, always valued your contributions and sensible reviews. We all knew JRC's opinions were utter tosh. I remember him falling in love with an exceptional sub-£100 WG called ShyEve.

Nicole, ShyEve, Angie (Hungarian punk chick in Tottenham) all of them were far, far better than any WG I've paid £150+ for. Nicole was special though, because she was so young and fresh faced, and as one poster mentioned, her skin felt so amazingly fresh and soft. She was the ultimate nymphomaniac teenager experience lol. I doubt the likes of her come around very often.

I'm struggling to remember a WG who was up there in the rankings....worked in the North Acton brothel I think. Around first half of 2014. I think it's the same flat as Aleksandra (who is I think is still going?!). She kinda looked like Taylor Swift, a rock version. Gosh she came like a train so many times, she was incredible.

There was also a super slim size 6 girl in Harrow, with a fringe. Can't remember her name for the life of me but she was tiny and so intense, no holds barred, even allowed anal for no extra.

I haven't been so active in recent years. Just felt like choice has been constantly dwindling.

Indeed the punts of yesteryear when the fresh young fillies from former Soviet states arrived in London to service unsuspecting, jaded cocks.  The access, the engagement, the looks, the authenticity were very intoxicating.  IF only I'd been a little more prosperous in the earning department I would've bagged an Estonian, Ukranian or Lithuanian lovely for sure.
Not sure when we'll see bottled lightning like that again.

Online boardyhell

2006 to 2008 was wonderful with barracuda, young russian girls brought over to suck and fuck
saw some great girls,
think they had lots of rooms booked at cc

Offline smiths

Hi Jesus. :thumbsup: Good to see you posting, could the Acton WG of been called Candy, I recall she looked a bit like Swift.

Yes redcab was a clueless arsehole by 2014, up till lockdown I had 3 regulars who charged me £90 an hour, Katalina, Andreea and Amy Amazon, all 3 excellent WGs in my experience, on the vanilla side but good kissing and OWO off all 3.

More and more before lockdown young fresh WGs were charging quite high rates from the start in my observations, less WGs like Nicole or a Michelle Independent charging £100 an hour initially about in my area that's for sure.

Offline jesus_jones

Hi Jesus. :thumbsup: Good to see you posting, could the Acton WG of been called Candy, I recall she looked a bit like Swift.

Yes redcab was a clueless arsehole by 2014, up till lockdown I had 3 regulars who charged me £90 an hour, Katalina, Andreea and Amy Amazon, all 3 excellent WGs in my experience, on the vanilla side but good kissing and OWO off all 3.

More and more before lockdown young fresh WGs were charging quite high rates from the start in my observations, less WGs like Nicole or a Michelle Independent charging £100 an hour initially about in my area that's for sure.

Hello sir! Thank you for the heads-up about Kora, I did see her just before she left. She definitely delivered and is up there in terms of service. Over recent years I became a bit disillusioned with the lack of young, reasonably priced girls providing a good service. It really does feel like we had so much more choice before. Muppets like redcab will never know what they missed!

I found the Mia in Acton, it was SweetMiaxxx. Profile has been taken over man times since, I think that brothel is still running. Did any of you chaps see her? I think Bratpack and Waffles did ...

Once lockdown is over I think I might have a bit of a renaissance - I'm sure many others will be doing the same!

Hope you guys are all keeping well.