Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post taken down  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Miguel86

Wow, my post was taken down without any explanation, that’s never happened to me before on this forum, I’ve obviously upset somebody.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Wow, my post was taken down without any explanation, that’s never happened to me before on this forum, I’ve obviously upset somebody.
What post??
Maybe it was about a banned topic?
Maybe posted in the wrong thread?
Maybe should have been in off topics?
Maybe it was shit?

Or all of the above  :hi:

Offline Miguel86

My post was relating to girls who are available to work at the moment, apparently if you mention anything about what’s going on in the world right now (on here) it gets taken down.
My post related to the girls working and that, I’ve seen other posts containing the same thing that haven’t been taken down (but mine was)  ;)
Strange.

Offline winkywanky

Maybe the girls were shit?  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

You obviously don't read the forum.
There was a stated admin decision weeks ago that  naming/shaming girls still working was not permitted, and the mods have repeated it multiple times since.
Its against the rules as stated by admin, I suggest you stop complaining

Offline chrishornx

There was a stated admin decision weeks ago that  naming/shaming girls still working was not permitted, and the mods have repeated it multiple times since.

Admin rules but bit odd that WG's risking all sorts of infection working today cannot be mentioned yet bare backers where the risk is self evident to the punter once offered can be openly discussed

but admin rules

Offline scutty brown

Admin rules but bit odd that WG's risking all sorts of infection working today cannot be mentioned yet bare backers where the risk is self evident to the punter once offered can be openly discussed

but admin rules

Think about it............in many case such an allegation in unprovable and could be malicious,
Besides which it opens the forum to legal action if the claim is false

Offline tesla

yes it had title that was in contravention of the rules, and mentioned something that can only be in off topic

Offline Miguel86

I haven’t got a problem with keeping to the rules of the forum, but I’ve noticed a 18 page thread talking specifically about the coronavirus that’s not in off topics.

Offline Miguel86

You suggest I stop complaining ? You wouldn’t happen to be the moderator who took my post down by any chance ?
As for naming and shaming the girls, I haven’t mentioned anybody’s name, but I do notice (on a regular basis) girls getting named and shamed on here for what they look like, smell like (but that’s ok) ? If they’re the rules fair enough.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 10:06:27 am by Miguel86 »

Offline tesla

You suggest I stop complaining ? You wouldn’t happen to be the moderator who took my post down by any chance ?
As for naming and shaming the girls, I haven’t mentioned anybody’s name, but I do notice (on a regular basis) girls getting named and shamed on here for what they look like, smell like (but that’s ok) ? If they’re the rules fair enough.

just stop whinging or someone will ban you, you broke the rules, new thread regarding the subject you mentioned are only allowed in off topic

Offline winkywanky

No-one likes a whinger Miguel, and no-one would have noticed anything at all had you not kept banging on about it  :rolleyes:.

I would simply forget about it, life's not perfect, nor are forums. If you keep on like this you'll just get a bad rep  :hi:.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Abide by the rules and you won't have a problem. The title of your thread was " Covid 19 Girls.". The rules state, - "COVID-19 posts are only allowed on the Off-Topic board. COVID-19 posts elsewhere will be deleted."  It's made quite clear in the 'news' header at the top of the main page.

Only moderators or one of the admin team can remove posts or threads and it was me who removed your's for reasons given above.

As far as other threads are concerned, they are where they are. 

Online Access

I think if there’s evidence an SP is still working during this, they should be named and shamed. Especially for those of us who can’t risk it, for when lockdown is over. It’s not like wearing a rubber can help. I was going to start a thread that morning as I’ve had an email offering me services. I refused obviously

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
I think if there’s evidence an SP is still working during this, they should be named and shamed. Especially for those of us who can’t risk it, for when lockdown is over. It’s not like wearing a rubber can help. I was going to start a thread that morning as I’ve had an email offering me services. I refused obviously

And when this is all over and you decide it’s safe to go out again, what difference will it make, she will obviously have had a few clear weeks without showing symptoms, so no different to whoever you see really..

Offline GingerNuts

And when this is all over and you decide it’s safe to go out again, what difference will it make, she will obviously have had a few clear weeks without showing symptoms, so no different to whoever you see really..

It's an indication that a girl is prepared to take risks with her health and your health. In a similar vein punters who are seeing girls at this time are perhaps outing themselves as being prepared to take risks most of us wouldn't.

But Admin has stated girls working can't be discussed. Punters outing themselves will have to take whatever flak comes their way.

Offline RAJEC

I had one taken down too (not covid related).

Re-read the site rules and can’t complain - perhaps check them before posting a new thread of you feel it’s questionable.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
It's an indication that a girl is prepared to take risks with her health and your health. In a similar vein punters who are seeing girls at this time are perhaps outing themselves as being prepared to take risks most of us wouldn't.

Very good point, but unfortunately not all WGs are in a position financially to not work and just because they are working at the present doesn’t necessarily imply they will take more risks or offer services that are different to normal.
Unfortunately there are a lot of girls still working, who we will never know about, so the safest option is not see anyone!!!!

Or as any sensible person does, assume the worst and look after your own safety

Offline GingerNuts

Very good point, but unfortunately not all WGs are in a position financially to not work and just because they are working at the present doesn’t necessarily imply they will take more risks or offer services that are different to normal.

Indded, or it could indicate they're prepared to take all sorts of risks for money when the chips are down :unknown:

Offline RAJEC

Why not just ban all covid related posts as we’re all just speculating  :unknown:

It just seems to be endless cycle of  :dash: followed by  :unknown: and then  :dash: again

:lol:

Offline winkywanky

Indded, or it could indicate they're prepared to take all sorts of risks for money when the chips are down :unknown:

To an extent that's true I think, those who have no other means of income would be somewhat desperate, especially if they have kids or are behind with the rent.

However, I don't think you can make any comparisons with other health issues, say, covertly offering bareback. There is a niche market in bareback, but the vast majority of guys don't want to see WGs who offer it, therefore it's reasonable to assume the vast majority of WGs don't offer it. That's apart from the fact that most WGs inherently simply wouldn't want to do it.

These are (temporarily) desperate times, and responses will be desperate for many. But those times will be over at some point, and normality will be resumed.

To simply surmise that because a WG is offering punting services during Lockdown, she's a dirty skank and therefore does all manner of other skanky shit is simply not true IMO.

Offline winkywanky

On the basis of the above, a WG who I knew had offered punting services during Lockdown, wouldn't automatically go onto some kind of Blacklist which I'd diligently compiled during Lockdown.

I guess I might take it into account in some small way, perhaps including the way she may have justified it on her profile, or maybe her overall online appearance. It may become a small factor in how I view her.

But I wouldn't just simply Blacklist her.

Offline usroads

Personall I think it very unfair to name n shame or blacklist any girl who's working. Most will have no other form of income and need to pay the bills and put food on the table. A few on my HL have been working occasionally, not every day, and I can appreciate why. They'll still be on my HL when all this is over. Just my humble opinion.