This session took place at the end of February and as with most rub n tug places the girls rotate at Jasmines so Leila may not be around after lockdown.
This place is well reviewed and having visited a few times in the past, on this occasions it was no different...a quick call and I was laid naked on the table within 30 minutes.
I would guess Leila is late 30’s but looked much younger, tight little body, a few stretch marks but lovely pert tits will long dark nipples and a hair but trimmed pussy.
Agree £40 for the hour and she asked upfront if I wanted extra, I negotiated £30 for B2B.
Massage was average at best, plenty of oil and her hands all over me but he technique was poor.
Anyway about 20 minutes in and the swipes started, she wasn’t shy and spent a decent amount of time on my thighs, balls and stoking my cock with plenty of oil which got me rock hard so I arched/lifted my back for her to get better access and she went to work wanking me slowly whilst playing with my arse.
After a few minutes she asked me to turn over and she took off her clothes and climbed on the table. B2B was good, plenty of oil and she was up and down me...the highlight of which was her rubbing her tits on my cock. I had a play with her pussy, she was wet but no fingers allowed inside.
She climbs off and comes round to where my head is, massages my shoulders and chest with her tits in my face/mouth and slowly climbs over me to put her pussy above my face but sadly just out of reach for me to lick. Whilst this is happening she’s wanking me which lasts a few minutes before she spun round and sat on my let’s to continue the wanking.
By this point she said I had 10 minutes left, so I asked her to slip in a finger to help me cum, she grabbed a glove, oiled up my arse and went to work whilst still wanking me. She gave me one of best prostate massages I’ve had, nice and deep, good pressure hitting the right spot and I came a few minutes later.
She cleaned me up with a towel and baby wipes, I had a quick shower and left with a smile
on my face.
As mentioned I’ve been here a few times and it’s hit and miss but all in all this was a good experience
External Link/Members Only