Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy233 - Southampton.  (Read 1632 times)

1 review(s) for lucy233 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

vp40aa

Evening all.  (1st post chaps - be gentle....)

I have been seeing the lovely girls on AW for about 5 years now but have only recently found this site whilst searching for the amazing, lovely and very sorely missed Carolina20X.  My needs are fairly simple - GFE with kissing (no.1 priority) plus a bit of spice to keep it less like being at home....

Anyway, unexpectedly found myself with time, cash and no wife this evening so tried a short-notice punt with Lucy233.

External Link/Members Only

Profile suggested she would be the ideal girl - "perfect girlfriend experience"  "soft kissing" and also lists French Kissing on her enjoys list. Little bit concerned that she was new to the site and had the usual red flag concerning authenticity but decided to roll the dice anyway.

Phone call confirmed availablity for 30 minute incall and text sent to give locality.  Arrived to find it was the same location that I used to see carolina20x at (excellent) but also the same flat that I saw Brunette21 at in January (not so good - echo the feedback on this site that she really didn't want to be there) Money changed hands (£60,00 for 30 minutes)

Good news, it's definately her on AW.  Bad news - like Brunette21, she didn't want to be there either.  Looked stunning dressed in black bra and thong but was not at all enthusiastic. Stank of cigarette smoke (not good if you as the punter are trying to be discrete) no eye contact and when I tried to kiss her she kept turning away.  I actually had to stop and ask if she had a problem with kissing.  In her finest Romanian accent, she replied "no kissing"

At that point I stopped, politely explained that she was nothing like her profile suggested, really wasn't what I was looking for and asked for my money back.  A few terse words were shouted to the other working girl outside the bedroom (my Romanian is non-existant but I suspect the gist was "this guy's a wanker / gay / timewaster" etc etc) but my money was returned. Didn't even get my shoes off!  The only positive is that I offered her £10.00 for at least seeing me but she wouldn't take it. 

So, in summary -
I really must read reviews on this site before booking.
I really must wait until the girl has a few positive feedbacks on AW.
I am going to struggle to find a replacement Carolina20, Conniexxx. Charming Alexa, Pretty Blue or my ultimate holy grail of girls no longer on AW that was Jo Jo In Hants.

Take care chaps.

VP40.

Offline Frenchie

' lovely and very sorely missed Carolina20X.  '.....Well chaps...there's that name again !!!!!!..If she ever does return they'll be queing out the door !!!

Offline Frenchie

I take  it Brunette21 has moved on ?

vp40aa

Her profile has gone and the other girl in the flat was most definately NOT Brunette21.

As an aside, when I entered the flat tonight I immediately went to the room on the right (where Carolina and Brunette21 both worked from) but Lucy233 just gave me an odd look when I jokingly suggested that I would be happier in there rather than her room to the left (My how we laughed - well, I did.....)

vorian

Welcome to UKP and thanks for your review, personally I think one of the reasons punters pay so much money is for the girl to at least act like she wants to be there. Of course I'm under no illusions that even the best girls are doing anything other than thinking about what they are going to have for lunch while your fucking them. However if they are clearly not even bothered at pretending, then like you did you might as well go home and save the money for another day. Well done for walking.  :hi:

Offline djng6

I ALWAYS walk and take my money back if its clear that she doesn't do what's on her 'likes' list, in particular GFE and FK. I also tell them off as its a waste of my precious time to drive all the way to a punt after agreeing terms, only to be told something else once you arrive... I believe more punters need to grow a pair like OP, stops them from doing it again

dantheman

' lovely and very sorely missed Carolina20X.  '.....Well chaps...there's that name again !!!!!!..If she ever does return they'll be queing out the door !!!
+ 1

dantheman

I take  it Brunette21 has moved on ?
I asked last week about where she had gone, Sonya said she had gone back to Romania because of a family members health,
I wonder who gets the next girl in so quickly, I am sure they are not pimped but must have some 'friends' who know a lot of girls that can just arrive within a day or so.

dantheman

Her profile has gone and the other girl in the flat was most definately NOT Brunette21.

As an aside, when I entered the flat tonight I immediately went to the room on the right (where Carolina and Brunette21 both worked from) but Lucy233 just gave me an odd look when I jokingly suggested that I would be happier in there rather than her room to the left (My how we laughed - well, I did.....)
Welcome mate, I have been back a couple of times but some how it just doesn't feel right, It's like Carolina is there going ' Tut Tut, as soon as my back is turned, you guys'
Probably laughing her ass off knowing that we are all suffering looking for that elusive replacement.  :angelgirl: