Author Topic: XiangXiang Middlesbrough, from before lockdown.  (Read 4887 times)


30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5354835) (22 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
18 review(s) for oxoXiangXiangoxo (13 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TheGrump

I would not have written this review if it wasn’t for lockdown as I have reviewed this establishment before, but a different girl. However I am in lockdown alone, so I’m bored, horny and itching for a punt. Reliving old memories longingly. This punt happened around the end of January or beginning of February so is in the 6 month limit.

I’ve been to this house in Middlesbrough on 3 occasions and I’ve always had a great time. It’s not the most discrete but it’s in an area where I don’t think people care what others do. Communication is usually very good and was on this occasion. A text to check availability then straight there, another text to tell her I’m about to arrive.

The door is opened with the girl behind it and in I go in. Shoes off and left in the hall. The house is old and the landlord clearly doesn’t spend much on it, but these Chinese girls are very clean and keep it spotless and very well heated.

This is the first time I have been serviced by xiangxiang herself. She seems to be here always and one other girl, who rotates weekly. I was happy to be seeing her and it is her in the pictures, I find her attractive and very pleasant.

She leads me upstairs and into the same room I have been in on previous visits. I pay her £60 for a 30 minute session.
We both stripped, and she starts with a nice enough massage, after not long I rolled onto my back and I can see her cracking body. I’m a little paranoid about playing it safe so I opted for covered oral. WOW this lady has skills. She was all over it cock, balls and all around. At some points she would take a flask of hot liquid, put some in her mouth and them suck my cock, the hot liquid giving an amazing sensation. In my initial message id asked about deepthroat and been told Chinese girls only have small mouths. That’s true, she couldn’t take it all, but she put in a bloody good effort. Some of the best oral I’ve ever had.

We moved along to sex in due course and I had her ride me for a bit. But then i got her into mish before having a go at picking her up. Very sexy, she is small enough for me to lift and then just bounce her up and down on my cock. She seemed very surprised by this but I also think she enjoyed it. I had her back down on the bed for a hard deep finish. She cleaned me up, gave a few nice compliments and sent me on my way. I was 10 minutes over my time and she hadn’t seemed concerned by that.

As lockdown is happening she hasn’t been online for about a month but I’ll be going back when this is over. She was a fantastic shag.

External Link/Members Only

Offline northface

Thanks for the review.
Its an establishment I miss and I hope it returns as the service is top class.

I also have had Xiang on a few occasions but i also find the rotating girls to be of the same standard also most of the time and your review reminds me of the punt when I had Xiang for the first 1/2 hour and then the other girl for the second half and it was in the other bigger bedroom for the first time.

Also warm water in the mouth on 2 occasions as well as the handstand oral also on 2 occasions and once one girl was exceptionally loving and gave a great GFE which is unusual for a chinese but if you catch one they blow you away.

What days but only memories now and its at these times you miss what you took for granted.

Offline TheGrump

Quote
What days but only memories now and its at these times you miss what you took for granted.

Absolutely right mate. I hope it reopens, and I hope this wait isn’t too long. Also I like Xiang as a person so obviously I wish her well through this, no furlough for working girls.

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
Absolutely right mate. I hope it reopens, and I hope this wait isn’t too long. Also I like Xiang as a person so obviously I wish her well through this, no furlough for working girls.

I too like Xiang as a person, had some text chat with her, she's very upset and worried about the situation back in China, and l get the impression that in reality things over there are much worse that has been reported.

Offline TheGrump

Yeah I read your post about messaging her. I’m sure it is a lot worse than reported. I did text her the other day but no reply. I assume she may be back in China, either that or the work phone is now off until business resumes.