Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saving Adultwork Videos (in 2020)?  (Read 4638 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Does anyone have a method that currently works for saving paid-for AW videos using PC, Chrome or Firefox browsers? AW seems to have updated their security measures as I've tried the older methods mentioned which didn't work (several video downloader extensions, as well as Inspect->Network->Media). I've also found that a paid-for video expires as soon as the page is refreshed, which really necessitates saving it.

I hope everyone is well, as the lockdown continues...

Offline Dick Cheese

There is an Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 with a video capture.I use this,works great.

Offline thundercrackerxx

I can't even get half the videos on there to play let alone save. Worthless site for that.

Offline PLeisure

I can't even get half the videos on there to play let alone save. Worthless site for that.
I used to contact Customer Services if that happened and they would issue a credit. But that was some years back so don't know if that is still policy; worth trying.

Offline Zeusthedoc

QuickTime on Mac has a screen recorder function - you can set parameters of what to record etc

On Windows you can use Aiseesoft

Might be a better option than video ripping software

Offline Jamie76

use a cracked version of Bandicam

Offline matoombaDan

I use obs studio as a screen recorder, it's free and works fine if your pc isn't ancient.

Offline Stealthmode

QuickTime on Mac has a screen recorder function - you can set parameters of what to record etc

On Windows you can use Aiseesoft

Might be a better option than video ripping software

This is the method I use