Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HottxMya - Hammersmith  (Read 3238 times)

14 review(s) for HottxMya (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline karimbenzima1991

Meet took place around 2-3 months ago when she was on her London tour.

Location: well known big hotel. pretty discreet as there is a side entrance towards the back and you can enter without having to go through reception and you are straight in towards the lifts.

Looks: Absoloute stunner. oozes sex appeal. nice firm natural breats, very nice ass - not massive or a bubble butt but nice shape and good size. Not an ounce of fat on her, lovely curves - must be a size 8/10. she is also above average height so a bit tall. pretty face, she had black hair.

services: owo, dfk, fingering, cim and swallow, fingering and multiple rounds.

no faults on her service, provided everything that was agreed so no suprises. can take a pounding.

will be back soon when all this covid19 stuff is over and shes back in London town.

one slight thing i would mention is that at the end of the session when I went to have a shower, she put her clothes back on, I thought she would have had a shower But when I met her she did taste fresh and clean. Maybe she will shower after or in the worst case, maybe she just has a quick wipe down, puts on her clothes and that's it.
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline karimbenzima1991

Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1