Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Queen Emma - Gypsy Hill - devilishly good massage - TS  (Read 9085 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3138202) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline adrianm758

Just catching up on some overdue reviews during these fallow times. I’d been holding off on this one anyway as I wanted to see how things develop over the course of a few meets. WARNING; this is a TS review. 

She advertises two ways:

External Link/Members Only

And:

External Link/Members Only

I first went to see her back in autumn last year. Her standard fee is £80 for massage + HE. So the first meet she came across very aloof, but still very good. That’s one of the reasons I wanted to hold off before posting a review as I suspected that might change.  And indeed it does. Turns out she is a warm and funny person.

Physically I think she is stunning. I think in the past she didn’t even advertise as transgender and people were none the wiser - I can well believe that. Unless and until you took her pants off you wouldn’t necessarily know. I don’t think she does that any more though, which is probably for the best.

The best things about her massage is she is very well trained at real therapeutic massage, but also quite unique in her cock handling. She brings it out from underneath you while you are still on your front, and plays with it there, using her nails a lot. Then when you’re eventually on your back the HR is slow and careful. One of her main positives is she is very eager to learn your preferences and adapt accordingly.

After a few sessions she allows herself to get excited along with you, and the erection comes out. She starts leaving off the panties. I know that much more is probably on offer, and cost goes up accordingly, I didn’t go very far with it myself.

For me the nearby location in south London and the easy availability at weekends meant I saw quite a bit of her. I go through phases so haven’t seen her much since January. And I assume she’s not working atm anyway. But it’s a unashamedly positive review from me and once things are back to normal I can highly recommend.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 08:25:29 am by adrianm758 »

Offline A Decent Fist

Thanks for the review. I do like the sound of her.

She quotes £60 an hour in her AW text (maybe that's for a non-sexual massage) then £150 an hour in her rates. Perhaps that's for the full filth.

Offline winkywanky

Thanks for the review. I do like the sound of her.

She quotes £60 an hour in her AW text (maybe that's for a non-sexual massage) then £150 an hour in her rates. Perhaps that's for the full filth.

I think that's pretty much it, ADF.

I contacted her around 4mths ago and pretty well everything was on the table.

Haven't got round to seeing her yet, but I hope to at some point.

I have some unfinished business with another young Trans lady first though, when Lockdown lifts  :).

Online webpunter

Have a TS on my bucket list
Was gonna be minus landing gear but this one doesn't look like a geezer
So fine by me
HL is +1  :thumbsup:
Will hopefully be able to progress when punting starts again

Offline winkywanky

Have a TS on my bucket list
Was gonna be minus landing gear but this one doesn't look like a geezer
So fine by me
HL is +1  :thumbsup:
Will hopefully be able to progress when punting starts again

I'd say landing gear or otherwise is unrelated to overall femininity, which I must confess, is somewhat counterintuitive.

You can have the most convincing, pretty and feminine TS, but still intact down below.

It does stretch the imagination rather  :wacko:  :D.

Offline loveahe

Thanks for the review, I saw her once from the massageme ad and was impressed with her cock handling skills.

Wanted to go back for a second try so I could post a full review with a few more services taken up, but got a really snotty message from her.

So didn't bother, although I did explain that I had no idea what was on offer over and above her massage ad and she chilled a little.  A little too aloof and snappy, although my initial visit was good.

Online webpunter

Thats what i'm beginning to think

In for a penny in for a pound

I'd say landing gear or otherwise is unrelated to overall femininity, which I must confess, is somewhat counterintuitive.

You can have the most convincing, pretty and feminine TS, but still intact down below.

It does stretch the imagination rather  :wacko:  :D.

Edit:  not in for a pounding i would add !  :scare: :scare:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 10:44:14 pm by webpunter »

Online webpunter

When did it dawn on you that she had good cock handling skills from having her own to practice on ?

I got a shitty message from a semi reg.  I sent an apology message like saying not sure why but sorry blah blah blah
Left it a good while & then sent another message asking for an hour.  It was like no problemo
Think paid for burds are all on the scale of being nuts & being TS pushes em further along, so to be expected

Thanks for the review, I saw her once from the massageme ad and was impressed with her cock handling skills.

Wanted to go back for a second try so I could post a full review with a few more services taken up, but got a really snotty message from her.

So didn't bother, although I did explain that I had no idea what was on offer over and above her massage ad and she chilled a little.  A little too aloof and snappy, although my initial visit was good.

Offline spiritualsoul

Definite one for post lockdown