Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting stories....  (Read 5678 times)

Offline Randy Mcknob

Get your evidence together and report it to a moderator since you feel so strongly about the subject.

OK Boss, I'm not really looking to be told what to do, I just wanted to highlight a double standard.

Offline Massagetugga

At a time when an indiscriminate virus is ripping through the globe killing people I found a turd left in a (short timing) hooker’s bath story quite amusing and certainly in the spirit of the thread!

I’m surprised by the taking of moral high ground but it’s a free country and fair do’s.

It was said the guy only did two reviews, I say 3. For all we know his efforts may well have meant much better service for the subsequent paying customer. It’s possible.

While I can’t draw comparisons with wiping cocks on curtains I want to say this. We should all be well aware of some SP’s ripping guys off to the very best of their ability and not giving two fucks about doing so. I therefore don’t find the idea of getting a bit retribution unforgivable if they deserve it. Could well mean lessons get learned with no real harm done.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 07:23:24 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline David1970

OK Boss, I'm not really looking to be told what to do, I just wanted to highlight a double standard.

Not telling you what to do “ since you feel so strongly about it” was what I wrote, if you don’t feel so strongly about it  that’s ok, your choice.

Offline David1970

At a time when an indiscriminate virus is ripping through the globe killing people I found a turd left in a (short timing) hooker’s bath story quite amusing and certainly in the spirit of the thread!

I’m surprised by the taking of moral high ground but it’s a free country and fair do’s.

It was said the guy only did two reviews, I say 3. For all we know his efforts may well have meant much better service for the subsequent paying customer. It’s possible.

While I can’t draw comparisons with wiping cocks on curtains I want to say this. We should all be well aware of some SP’s ripping guys off to the very best of their ability and not giving two fucks about doing so. I therefore don’t find the idea of getting a bit retribution unforgivable if they deserve it. Could well mean lessons get learned with no real harm done.

Not sure if you are serious or just a troll looking for a reaction

Offline Name Not Found

I therefore don’t find the idea of getting a bit retribution unforgivable if they deserve it. Could well mean lessons get learned with no real harm done.

Yeah, because wiping your dick on someone's curtains is 'retribution' that will surely make them change their ways (it's a well-known fact that WG's don't have access to upholstery cleaner and will give up the entire career if they find some dried up spunk on their drapes). Alternatively, it could be a petty, small-minded, act by an asshole that thinks they are somehow making a 'protest' while what they are actually doing is behaving like an immature teenager.

Offline Uncle Buck

I therefore don’t find the idea of getting a bit retribution unforgivable if they deserve it. Could well mean lessons get learned with no real harm done.

You are clearly a manky, classless punter.

You give punters a bad rep.

Offline Massagetugga

You are clearly a manky, classless punter.

The opposite is the case. Just because I understand and see a bit of fun in the story doesn’t mean I’d do the same myself.

It’s a mystery however not getting how callous some girls can be trying every trick in the book to rip off punters. In doing so where hard earned cash is concerned this can seriously piss people off so I can see why some folk might go for a bit retribution. If this were to do with violence, theft, spitting in a face or something that’d be different but it’s not.

I said in my 2nd last post smearing shite around would be totally out of order. I’d say the same about
wiping your cock on curtains. Stupid and no point to it. Name Not Found, I said I can’t draw comparisons with wiping cocks on curtains.

I’m not saying a turd in a bath is nice but I can understand the sentiment of it if left feeling ripped off, and that would presumably be the point of it.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 08:15:09 am by Massagetugga »

Offline subg

For all we know his efforts may well have meant much better service for the subsequent paying customer.

no way in hell do punters being dicks improve things for the rest of us

Offline David1970

The opposite is the case. Just because I understand and see a bit of fun in the story doesn’t mean I’d do the same myself.

It’s a mystery however not getting how callous some girls can be trying every trick in the book to rip off punters. In doing so where hard earned cash is concerned this can seriously piss people off so I can see why some folk might go for a bit retribution. If this were to do with violence, theft, spitting in a face or something that’d be different but it’s not.

I said in my 2nd last post smearing shite around would be totally out of order. I’d say the same about
wiping your cock on curtains. Stupid and no point to it. Name Not Found, I said I can’t draw comparisons with wiping cocks on curtains.

I’m not saying a turd in a bath is nice but I can understand the sentiment of it if left feeling ripped off, and that would presumably be the point of it.

Troll trying to get a reaction

Offline Massagetugga

Having said it twice it looks more like you’re trying to get a reaction to saying it?

I’ve only replied here because I want to state the point that doing something when left aggrieved by a piss taking SP isn’t that surprising. Up to the individual and depends on the situation as to how right or wrong that something is.

Jumping to the conclusion this makes punters look bad generally is bullshit.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 01:10:19 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline David1970

Having said it twice it looks more like you’re trying to get a reaction to saying it?

I’ve only replied here because I want to state the point that doing something when left aggrieved by a piss taking SP isn’t that surprising. Up to the individual and depends on the situation as to how right or wrong that something is.

Jumping to the conclusion this makes punters look bad generally is bullshit.

Wrong
The first post I wrote
Not sure if you are serious or just a troll looking for a reaction
The second post I wrote

I was unsure at first if you were trying to be funny or just a troll, your next post confirmed you are a troll looking for a reaction. :hi:

Offline Name Not Found

...Up to the individual and depends on the situation as to how right or wrong that something is.

How do you breathe when you're living in a moral vacuum?

Offline Jock D

I was referring to the OP of this thread with 2 reviews...the banned BFY character actually has 4 reviews....so try and get your facts right eh :wacko:

I can see why some folk might go for a bit retribution. If this were to do with violence, theft, spitting in a face or something that’d be different but it’s not.

We all abide by our own moral code....but as far as I'm concerned, shitting in someones bath falls into the same category as the ones you've mentioned above.

Get your retribution by posting a Negative review on here.

Footnote: When you're in a hole...stop digging. :hi:

Offline Massagetugga

Ok, I’ll bow out. I’ll try to take with me how incomprehensible an assault on someone leaving a turd in a bath is  ;)

Oh fuck I still find it quite funny, and fitting. So shoot me down again or ban me or whatever. I don’t mind. There is a fuck of a lot more to worry about just now and punting in any shape or form is fucked anyway.

Offline David1970

Ok, I’ll bow out. I’ll try to take with me how incomprehensible an assault on someone leaving a turd in a bath is  ;)

Oh fuck I still find it quite funny, and fitting. So shoot me down again or ban me or whatever. I don’t mind. There is a fuck of a lot more to worry about just now and punting in any shape or form is fucked anyway.

You can’t help yourself, need to get a reaction, that’s why you are a troll

Offline The Man With No Name

I've had several punts where the girls were shitfaced, their service suffered accordingly (including dosing off on me etc.) and never asked me for the the fee till I was almost out the door - leaving me wondering if they would actually remember to do so.

They always have in the end - but it's left me wondering what I would actually do if they did forget entirely, and I was unhappy enough with their service.

Thoughts on this?

Offline winkywanky

I've had several punts where the girls were shitfaced, their service suffered accordingly (including dosing off on me etc.) and never asked me for the the fee till I was almost out the door - leaving me wondering if they would actually remember to do so.

They always have in the end - but it's left me wondering what I would actually do if they did forget entirely, and I was unhappy enough with their service.

Thoughts on this?

I guess part of me thinks if the service really was that bad, a reduction in the fee you hand over might be warranted, along with an explanation why?

Although in reality, you should just have walked when you realised how shitfaced they were.

Being with a shitfaced civvie is bad/dangerous enough, but a shitfaced WG? There might be an unpleasant pimp in the next room (I don't know why I even inserted the word unpleasant, it's redundant).