Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara Reynolds - Sus feedback? Basingstoke  (Read 3398 times)

Offline Graphicski

External Link/Members Only

This one was on my hotlist - however a closer look at her AW feedback shows that she's got the most loyal fan base on there as for some reason according to the feedback left the guys who see her only ever see and review her 🤔🤔 I find that a bit suspicious 🤔

Offline contentguy

This one was on my hotlist - however a closer look at her AW feedback shows that she's got the most loyal fan base on there as for some reason according to the feedback left the guys who see her only ever see and review her 🤔🤔 I find that a bit suspicious 🤔

It's a shame, she looks fit, but I wouldn't go near her with that feedback.

Guy

Offline wtfb

Also showing on AW as "available Today"  and has logged in today

Says anyone who asks for bareback will be considered a high risk individual but  Fucking with Covid isn't mentioned

Bring Your Own ventilator!

Offline mysteryman30

She is also on my hotlist and I am tempted although likewise the review history is weird to say the least. How does one explain that?

Offline Bonker

Looks suspicious to me - going by the language.
I would guess an EE.

Offline handsolo

Her other profiles guaranteed they are the same person as Tara Reynolds- Bareback on one of them
:scare:

Offline MrMatrix

There was one last year where she'd managed to get 120 odd AW positive ratings. All having the same batch of customers like this one really. yes I'm with you OP, this is a lot of Pony and Trap.. :hi: