Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kyle Walker role model  (Read 13254 times)

Offline con-a-ser

Well it is nice to know he is still getting his hour of exercise during this difficult time

External Link/Members Only

Offline p3ngu1n

Current ban on footie didn't stop our Kyle. He's still managed to score ... TWICE!

I don't get the uproar about his actions only, when she's also flouting the stay-at-home rules  :unknown:

Offline Cryton123

Anyone know what agency she works for? Wouldn’t mind a booking when we’re back to normal!  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Another multitasking footballer.

He's not on the pitch so his brain migrates from his legs to his underpants  :rolleyes:.

Offline Kool Keef

Another multitasking footballer.

He's not on the pitch so his brain migrates from his legs to his underpants  :rolleyes:.

Brain?

Offline winkywanky

You're right, I was exaggerating...

Offline peter purves

There are some pundits who said he could never follow the rule of holding the line. This might be an example  :P

I wonder if he will get a Pep talk for advancing too far forward as per usual  :P
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 09:36:51 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

Well it's the worst case of offside I've ever seen, no need for the the replay thingy business.

Offline con-a-ser

Is this the 4 for 2K formation

Offline knickersorf

Anyone know what agency she works for? Wouldn’t mind a booking when we’re back to normal!  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Wonder if he managed to beat both of them in the box?

Offline winkywanky

Her bookings for the next two months will be off the scale  :rolleyes:.

Although I wonder whether all the publicity about brothels might lead Manchester's finest to shut them down?

Offline peter purves

Well it's the worst case of offside I've ever seen, no need for the the replay thingy business.

Spot on he's gone far too VAR   :dash:

On a serious note it is stories like these that turn those not into football against footballers, especially in the light of Coronavirus and he was advocating for the public to behave responsibly  :dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline freeze44

Spot on he's gone far too VAR   :dash:

On a serious note it is stories like these that turn those not into football against footballers, especially in the light of Coronavirus and he was advocating for the public to behave responsibly  :dash:

Know what you mean pp and sure not all are doing this sort of thing but tbh think it's time 'the curtain' was pulled back on the culture of fame/celebrity and if this case makes people look a bit deeper into their idols then that a good thing in my book.

Offline The Bandit 5342

Two Thousand Two Hundred - I would probably have walked away from that in a fifty pound a pop parlour!

Offline Moby Dick

Her bookings for the next two months will be off the scale  :rolleyes:.

Although I wonder whether all the publicity about brothels might lead Manchester's finest to shut them down?
He asked for someone classy.
Got an indiscrete gossip with tats.
She needs to be blacklisted for her indiscretion and outing punters.
Can’t see how the agency can continue to have her on their books.
Outrageously Stupid of her.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 10:47:31 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline davey.edwards1969

Apaulimg behavior if you ask me
Fancy not posting a review  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline bigmc

I'm surprised he`s paying for it. Would have thought 21 yr old slappers would be chucking themselves at him.
She does look rather nice in that white bikini shot. I love an inked up bird  :P

Offline freeze44

:lol: he's holding back till the dust settles  :wacko:

Offline winkywanky

Good point!

Who's to say he's not actually a UKP member?

In this case, I think we can excuse the lack of a review though  :lol:.

Offline Thephoenix

I suppose it's another way of practising his skills.... Dribble, dribble, dribble and shoot.

Offline Northerndave666

Classy my arse, and the sheer hypocrosy of her calling Kyle out, when she travelled to see him.
Can see the Agency getting a visit for the dibble too for encouraging non-essential travel.
Would love to be there when her child Googles her name and comes across the story, or at her interview for a job in Civvy street. Might as well forget studying for criminology too.
Add her to the list of still available Adultworkers who are added to my list of 'avoid at all costs'

Stupid Bint
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 11:47:34 pm by Northerndave666 »

Offline King Kenny

She gave an interview to the Scum, and gave them photographs that she took of him during the punt. If it wasn't her that outed him then I'm shocked.

Offline lewisjones23

The agency has gone downhill the last few years so no surprise she is still on their books

Offline bigmc

Photos still there but booking details and prices have gone.
Suspect shes killed both her careers. No sympathy for her, she outed a client, cardinal sin if ever there was one  :thumbsdown:
This will follow her for years. Her kids mates will be able to see all this and give them hell.
Shes a twat of the highest order.
Hope for her sake she made enough to retire on ( but suspect not ), as her university fees were a waste of money.
Don`t think the agency have come out of this looking whiter than white either, bet they are livid   :rolleyes:

Offline usroads

What a twat he is - moreso because he's supposed to be a role model. Ha bloody Ha. He shouid be sacked same as the Scottish chief medical officer.

Offline george r

Rooney thinks the rules dont apply to him also  :thumbsdown:

Online Bustydusty

What a horrible twat she is - he’s just an idiot

Offline lewisjones23

Don`t think the agency have come out of this looking whiter than white either, bet they are livid   :rolleyes:

Just goes to prove that the agency are money grabbing - some shite statement about staying safe and how they have been in lockdown for weeks on their website

What that should also point out is that for enough money they’ll break that so they get their cut

Offline Blackpool Rock

Photos still there but booking details and prices have gone.
Suspect shes killed both her careers. No sympathy for her, she outed a client, cardinal sin if ever there was one :thumbsdown:
This will follow her for years. Her kids mates will be able to see all this and give them hell.
Shes a twat of the highest order.
Hope for her sake she made enough to retire on ( but suspect not ), as her university fees were a waste of money.
Yeah and the Sun laps all this shit up too like "they asked for someone classy"  :sarcastic: and she's studying to be a criminologist trying to make her out to be a genius etc.
Reality is she's an outing cunt, surely it's fucking obvious what the end result was going to be, only a thick shit wouldn't have worked that out but I guess the money grabbing bitch only saw the 5K or 10K that the paper put in front of her nose  :thumbsdown:

Offline lewisjones23

Yeah and the Sun laps all this shit up too like "they asked for someone classy"  :sarcastic: and she's studying to be a criminologist trying to make her out to be a genius etc.
Reality is she's an outing cunt, surely it's fucking obvious what the end result was going to be, only a thick shit wouldn't have worked that out but I guess the money grabbing bitch only saw the 5K or 10K that the paper put in front of her nose  :thumbsdown:

the thing is that she can always go indy, go to other agencies or even stay at that one

there will always be a market amongst the casual punters who don’t even know about the forums

there will even be a spike in interest for booking her

she will probably get her tits done or put it up her nose, basically waste it one way or another - sure as shit the kid wont benefit from it  :music:

Offline RAJEC

Do you guys think he’ll write a review?  :unknown:

Offline Kool Keef

It's difficult to work out who's the thickest out of the 2 of them.  :crazy:  :wackogirl:

Offline Moby Dick

It's difficult to work out who's the thickest out of the 2 of them.  :crazy:  :wackogirl:
And who is his mate with a taste for Brazilian?

Offline Kool Keef

Rooney thinks the rules dont apply to him also  :thumbsdown:

Rooney probably wanted to know if Walker had a mobile number for the prossie's Gran

Offline freeze44

Rooney probably wanted to know if Walker had a mobile number for the prossie's Gran

:lol: poor old Wayne eh getting all this stick!

Agree the wg is a lowlife for outing but how many times do the like of Walker/Rooney need to get exposed to realise it's quite likely they will get outed if the right amount of cash waved under someones nose?

Offline Moby Dick

I'm surprised he`s paying for it. Would have thought 21 yr old slappers would be chucking themselves at him.
She does look rather nice in that white bikini shot. I love an inked up bird  :P
Pubs/Clubs are closed.

He’s paying for it for discretion purposes.
I can understand “famous”  blokes doing this to avoid all the “kiss n tell”  gossips dragging their name through the gutter press.....didn’t work out. Greedy Indiscrete WG, and Agency not “training” them properly.
To do it during lockdown, and get caught out - Karma
She is so thick that she probably doesn’t even realise what she has done.
She probably thinks it gives her “celebrity” status.
If that is her real name then this will follow her for years and if anyone in her family dies of CV then best of luck to her.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Probably wont affect her too adversely. She'll be on Celebrity Big Brother or Love Island and the red tops will have pictures of her flashing her knickers getting out of taxis. There will be feature length articles on her boob job etc etc until some rich geezer with an ego as big as his gut marries her and she goes on Housewives of Cheshire.

These people can make a career out of 15 minutes of infamy, just need to be hard faced and needy.

Offline winkywanky

Lovely barbed comments too, as one would fully expect in this industry  :rolleyes:.

Offline Moby Dick

Lovely barbed comments too, as one would fully expect in this industry  :rolleyes:.
Yeah bracing themselves for when the police ring up.
If I were Kyle I would be demanding a full refund from the agency, or at least another go on a lass who ain’t gunna go running to the papers.  :sarcastic:

They shouldn’t have lasses like her on their books.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 04:18:52 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline lewisjones23

They are still advertising her on their website though

Doesnt exactly seem like they disapprove of what she did

Offline Kool Keef

Discretion is everything in this game, I dont use agencies but if I did I'd avoid this one like the plague now.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Trotter671

Discretion is everything in this game, I dont use agencies but if I did I'd avoid this one like the plague now.  :thumbsdown:

Me too KK. Have used agencies a few times but will be giving Elite a wide berth when things eventually get back to normal.

Offline spiralnotebook

This should keep Rooney occupied for a while . .

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline spiralnotebook

Oh and look, his friends come to play with him

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

:lol:

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Kyle, if you're reading this, stop being a leach and write a review ffs