Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inor Blair St  (Read 1703 times)

Offline thehappymonk

Working in Edinburgh this week & read lots of positive reviews of this place. Paid for half hour with Inor, a black girl from Cape Verde. Nice girl, really keen and nipples like Pygmies cocks!! Excellent attentive OWO and all round we'll worth the money!
Only trouble is I've got 3 more nights to go!!!!

Offline Hooples cat

Easy- go back to Blair St and see Vivienne or  Nikki (I've got a review to come). Heidi, Olivia and Suko are also recommended by others.

If you can get between 11.00am and 4.00pm, I'd also recommend Lucy in London St but nobody, and I mean nobody, else there.

Let us know how you get on.

Mindful

Easy- go back to Blair St and see Vivienne or  Nikki (I've got a review to come). Heidi, Olivia and Suko are also recommended by others.

If you can get between 11.00am and 4.00pm, I'd also recommend Lucy in London St but nobody, and I mean nobody, else there.

If you're looking to fuck a beautiful girl go to LSS there are lots of them but avoid Lucy she is an old slag.

Offline willie loman

I assume you have a personal issue with this lady, that's 2 posts you have slagged her off on, she is in my opinion nice looking and well worth a punt, would particularly suit a novice punter.

Offline willie loman

Keen to read your review of nicky, whats the matter got writers block?

shewa77777

hey mate,  is Suko Japanese? or Asia girl ? well,, actually i perfer to Asia girls,, anyone suggestions?

DavidBrown