Author Topic: SexiChelsea00 (Dunston)  (Read 10284 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4453612) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Halcyon Dave

Booking took place about 3 weeks ago before the lockdown and probably my last for a few months.

Fancied a bit of a rimming experience after been let down by a previous girl who advertised it as in her "likes" list.  Chelsea Was recommended by a well known reviewer on here so fired off an email and a quick reply confirming she was up for it.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

She asked to speak on the phone as not seen me before so meeting arranged for 30 minutes for the next morning.

Paid £60 for 30 minutes.

Confirmed on the morning and given postcode to a newish block of flats right on the river between Gateshead and Dunston. Parking was fine if you park in the flat's car park but I did notice other parking spots were designated so beware if you park in a marked bay. Entrance at the rear of the flats and was buzzed in once I arrived.

Chelsea was dressed in a tight black dress with matching lacy bra and thong underneath and looked horny as hell. Shoulder length hair and quite petite but nice smile and very friendly, chatty and we seemed to click right from the off. Nice snog once inside the door with a little mutual fondling and the little fellow was ready for the off within a minute.

Flat was modern, nice and warm with a great view of the river but felt a little shabby and unloved. Chelsea said she was getting it decorated but I got the feeling it wasn't where she lived but working accommodation. I may be wrong but just the impression i got.
Into the bedroom and quickly discarded our clothes and thought what a cracking body this girl has. Not an ounce of fat on her with a great tan, nice peachy bottom with a decent pair of breasts. This girl is as fit as a lop and very confident with her body. Lay on the bed for some nice DFK and a chat about likes / dislikes and anything I fancied from the meeting. No CIM but I knew that from her profile but I was here for something else so not an issue but might put some people off. She's up for a bit of rimming so asked me to lie on my front and started to give me a sort of gentle teasing massage which I thought would be a preamble for the main event. After about 2 minutes I'm wondering what's happening and she then asks me to turn over and proceeds to give me a nice sloppy BJ. Nice and slow with plenty of spitting and I thought to myself this is more like it. Not quite DT but deep enough and nice scraping of my bollocks with her nails and a little teasing of my bottom. Lifts my legs in the air and then about 5 to 10 mins of really nice rimming with a nice slow hand action on the little fellow and I get the impression she's liking this as she's slapping my arse and going quite deep with her tongue. Asks if I'm up for more fun and slides a mac on her finger and smooths a tingling gel on the old man. Nice lovely slow prostate massage while she's teasing the old man then alternates into a great BJ / HJ whilst blowing slowly on the old fellow in between strokes. Felt really nice, hot and cold combined with the gel and the warmth of her mouth and I was pretty close at this point so had to ask her to swap positions. Got her on her back with her legs in the air and some nice RO on her peachy pierced pussy and a couple of fingers inside and she's getting quite vocal. She apologises then reaches across to the bedside table and produces a vibrating wand which she shoves onto her clit and with still 2 fingers inside her and some nice DFK she's writhing about and climaxes quite vocally. very nice indeed. Time's is progressing so she produces another mac and suggests a little mish to begin with. Lovely and deep with her legs behind me and she gets into a great rhythm forcing her pelvis forward whilst pulling me in with her feet on my bottom. Within a few minutes I'm getting close and wish I were a little fitter as she's banging the life out of me. She must sense this so flips me over and squats above me with a cheeky grin on her face and lowers herself slowly onto me in a sort of crouching dragon hidden sausage position. This is very nice and sensual as she's just lowering herself ever so slowly with great eye contact and clearly loving it as I am ,and the only contact we have is my old fellow with the inside of her pussy. Two minutes tops of this and I'm trying to push her head up into the light fitting and a very nice conclusion indeed.A bit of a chat and a cuddle and she's asking if I have any fantasies...anything ! She's quite open and honest and easy to chat with so we discussed a few options while recovering on the bed. If she did CIM I'd happily sit on her sofa and watch the river roll on by whilst she did her thing as the view is fantastic and worthy of the fee alone. Both got cleaned up and dressed and a quick peck on the cheek and I was out the door. Checked my watch and we had overran by about 10 minutes and I got the impression there was no real hurry for me to leave.

Most definitely see her again as she's cracking between the sheets, has a great body and easy to get along with. No CIM might put a few people off but I was there for the rimming and she didn't disappoint. Not sure what the massage was at the start but it only lasted a couple of minutes and gave her the benefit of the doubt as after that she was really into it and delivered a nice experience.

I need to shed a few pounds and get a little fitter in order to keep up with this little minx.

Offline Lingus10

Thanks - wow certainly a lady to add to my list post Covid-19

Offline canny lad 1960

No cim is a deal breaker..apart from that I would of booked. But without cim no way .

Online waynekerr600

No cim is a deal breaker..apart from that I would of booked. But without cim no way .

I'm normally the same but anal would over rule that.

Offline The Outsider

Glad you had a good one.  I've seen her a couple of times over the years, the first visit being when she was at Notorious Girls.  I found she prefers rimming to kissing.  Probably says more about my face than it does about her!  :D

Offline toon972

Thanks for review, always wanted to see her. Had a booking with her when she worked for diamonds but she cancelled at last minute and never tried again.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers for the review, I saw her last year, thought she was a canny lass but wouldn't rush back. Pleased you had a good time.  :hi:

Offline Dimond dave

 :hi: sounds like a very fair punt  :hi: :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review HD.   :drinks:   Glad you had a good time.  :thumbsup:

I tried to see her a few years ago when she was with Diamonds.

I made a booking and when I got to the apartment I got no answer and even Diamonds couldn't contact her, as she'd gone AWOL.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

See my review here............ https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90996.0

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Knight Templar

Glad you had a good one.  I've seen her a couple of times over the years, the first visit being when she was at Notorious Girls.  I found she prefers rimming to kissing.  Probably says more about my face than it does about her!  :D

What name did she go under at NG ?
I used them a lot , one of the best in its time,

Offline The Outsider

What name did she go under at NG ?
I used them a lot , one of the best in its time,

I'm struggling to remember but I think it was Rihanne or Rihanna.  She was later Chelsea at Diamonds and Holly at Amour. 

One of my poorest NG bookings, but they did have a very high benchmark. 

Offline Knight Templar

I'm struggling to remember but I think it was Rihanne or Rihanna.  She was later Chelsea at Diamonds and Holly at Amour. 

One of my poorest NG bookings, but they did have a very high benchmark.

Ok thanks , I remember the name holly from amour, never booked  her though

Offline als468

Sounds good, and with anal included. Worryingly look like she is still working...running offers and logged in today.

Offline Sar-Major

Sounds good, and with anal included. Worryingly look like she is still working...running offers and logged in today.

Well it would seem that there are loads of girls up n down the country who are still working.  :scare:

What fucking part of "The Countries on Lock-down" don't they fucking GET........ :dash: :dash: :dash:

Don't these "Daft Cunts" realize they could be passing on a "Death Sentence" to someone "Vulnerable" with underlying health problems. FFS

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Halcyon Dave

I agree massively SM
I’ve been talking to a lot of the staff on the coal face at the NHS and this doesn’t discriminate.People should have a bit of common sense and adhere to the governments advice

Offline NotTooOld4It

Amour seem to be open for business, but it looks like all the other North East agencies have closed for the duration.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Amour seem to be open for business, but it looks like all the other North East agencies have closed for the duration.

How do you reckon that ?
Nothing showing on calendar and a post on there site saying they will be back soon  :unknown:

Online johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Amour seem to be open for business, but it looks like all the other North East agencies have closed for the duration.
Whatever gives you that idea? Its been closed since Boris told everyone to lockdown.

Online johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Sounds good, and with anal included. Worryingly look like she is still working...running offers and logged in today.
Looking at her profile shes still working in lockdown, another on the 'never getting a booking off me' list  :dash:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Whatever gives you that idea? Its been closed since Boris told everyone to lockdown.

Exactly, hope theres no ulterior motives  :unknown:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Amour seem to be open for business, but it looks like all the other North East agencies have closed for the duration.
Are you looking for a punt   :unknown:  or are you just another one of the many posting fake news or shit stirring.

Offline Winker121

Looking at her profile shes still working in lockdown, another on the 'never getting a booking off me' list  :dash:

Same here.

Offline The Outsider

Amour seem to be open for business, but it looks like all the other North East agencies have closed for the duration.

Amour didn't close as early as some, but they haven't been open since the lockdown. 

Online johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Amour didn't close as early as some, but they haven't been open since the lockdown.
Apart from Bonds who closed a couple of days earlier I think all the others closed at the same time when the lockdown was announced  :hi:

Offline The Outsider

Apart from Bonds who closed a couple of days earlier I think all the others closed at the same time when the lockdown was announced  :hi:

That sounds about right.  I know Bonds went first.  I'm not casting any aspersions by the way - this has been a fast moving situation and some decisions I made and things I said at work a couple of weeks ago haven't dated well!  :hi:


Offline The Outsider

A green light today, phone number on display, and a special offer make me think that SexiChelsea00 is operating to a different risk assessment than me in the current situation.   :bomb:

Offline datwabbit

A green light today, phone number on display, and a special offer make me think that SexiChelsea00 is operating to a different risk assessment than me in the current situation.   :bomb:

Profile says she's a clean and safe escort :lol:

Offline The Outsider