Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronika 69 - chancery lane  (Read 3919 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shades

External Link/Members Only

Meeting was a few weeks ago before we started lockdown.

Seen many reviews of Veronika and been on my HL for ages, and finally got to see her.

Comms
Texted her the day before and arranged a time for the next day. Answers to messages took a while but no big deal.
Confirmed again I'm the morning on her request and was given the post code. Turned up and was given the building name, and then finally the flat number. All very painless so first barrier sorted.

Accommodation
As mentioned by some others, it is a slightly weird arrangement where she is in the lounge with a curtain covering the kitchen bit. Separate bedroom to the side, but no-one in there.

Greetings
Exchanged the cash (170, 130 + rimming and anal) and a small bit of chit chat and was invited to have a shower.

Looks
She looks very attractive. Fake lips were just the right side of looking silly. Nice make-up, sexy underwear and hair etc.
She said later on that she has put on a lot of weight recently so has gone from an xs to almost a medium. From my point of view, she is still pretty skinny, but with a bit of shape to her. I like skinny woman, but she still looked very good.
Tits were also well done. Although they don't look fake (imo), they definately do feel it.

The action.
She got on her knees and started with a blowjob, and then quickly progressed to some rimming. Got stuck in and licked all around. After a while of that we progressed to 69 at my request. At this point she started the DT. Due to my size and shape this is the only angle most woman can dt me. She started some dt and I was sucking away at the other end. I started to hold her head and face fuck her from below. She let me fuck her as much as I wanted and gagged a fair few times, but never pulled away. Ended up with a lot of saliva on my dick, which she apologies for, but I like.
We then moved to sex. She lubed up and I got stuck into her pussy. did that for a while and then moved to anal from behind. She asked me to be gentle to start with, which I did. I then build up some speed and ended up coming after some pretty intense anal.
Had a break and chatted for a while, before moving onto round 2. Started with more OWO while I reached around and fingered her arse. I got up to 4 fingers with no objection from Veronika. We then condomed up and started anal again with her on top for a while and then we switched to missionary. While I was fucking her arse, she was rubbing her clit, and seemed to be enjoying herself based on how much her clit was sitting up and how wet she was.
Did this for quite a while varying speed and occasionally going down to do some RO and rimming before get back to fucking her arse. And eventually came.
Showered and left. Realised I had gone quite a bit over time when walking out the door.

Summary
All in all a very enjoyable punt. She does not give the impression of enjoying herself as much as someone like Ameera, but she was good on the DT, and let me fuck her as much and as hard as I wanted.
DT was very good and in the same ballpark as Virag and Dee, although I would say they are slightly better, but that is simply down to the fact they managed dt on me without Gagging, although it felt great when Veronika was gagging.

Would I return ?
Definately keen for round 2 post covid-19