Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: manila trip  (Read 2626 times)

tagamet

I'm on business in Manila for a week in June. Is anyone else going? Where is the best place to find some fine young pussy?

Offline Jimmyredcab

For quality you need Burgos Street in Makati area, lots of small clubs in one street.

Offline Badpup

Greenbelt 3 at night for freelancers...particularly Cafe Havana.

Offline Badpup

...just to add Greenbelt and Burgos St are only minutes away from each other by taxi so it's easy to check both out.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Tried it without success, far better choice in the Manila Bay Cafe, open very late ------------ possibly all night.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jimmyredcab

The other main place in Manila is the Edsa Complex, about a dozen bars under one roof, all these places are within a short taxi ride, only use metered taxis, fares are cheap.

Offline subzero

I would agree with cafe Havana
Lots of non- pushy girls
You can chat with a few drink a few beers and dance with them ( great live salsa music)  before making up your mind and striking a deal.
Also girls in the bars next door and the open seating area outside.
Also lots of "normal " couples and Philippinos there just having a night out, so a very relaxed atmosphere . I was there in November.
  Burgos st. and esda complex are strictly gogo girls and prostitutes...no normal folk, so a different atmosphere, but loads of girls there of course.

tagamet

Offline updownandaround

I'm on business in Manila for a week in June. Is anyone else going? Where is the best place to find some fine young pussy?

If you like the "fishbowl" type places i.e. girls behind the one way glass then I really enjoyed this place:

It's not cheap (by PH standards) but it's a good laugh. I spent a whole evening in there recently and saw 3 girls. There's a tall (5'6") pina girl called Jasmine who is mixed race, half pina, half latina. I'd recommend her for sure. Very sweet and very naughty. Save yourself some money, exchange numbers with her and meet her on the "outside" for a third of the money. Most of the girls will exchange numbers so get yourself a cheap prepaid mobile.

Offline Greenman

All of the above are good recomedendarions

When I was in th Edna complex bar fine was 4000 p but if you wait untill the girls clock off thy can come to the hotel for as little as 2000 p after negotiations
If they do make sure you lock your phone / wallet / lap top / passport on the safe or somewhere well hidden as you might find once they ride you rotten and you fall asleep 4/5 am their minds are still active as they sleep all day and work at night
You might find talk to the security and tip them 200p they will have a niece / cousin / friend available for you for 2-2500 p and easier too

Have fun as the LBFM can certainly move :D