External Link/Members OnlyI’ve been visiting this apartment a few times this year. Every single time the girls have been in the 20s and good looking. The only downside is not one of them speaks a word of the Queens.
£70 for half an hour.
Today’s girl looked more Thai than Chinese. Wearing a black body stocking she had an excellent pair of natural C cup tits on her, lovely hairy pussy BUT wasn’t very friendly. It was clearly a chore for her to be in the same room as me.
Anyway, money changed over. She says thank you without looking at me. Leaves the room to stash it.
By the time she’s back I’m naked and on the bed. She strips off. Flawless body.
I suck her tits but shes pushing me away as I do (I take the hint and stop after 10secs).
She uses about 50 wet wipes to clean my cock (I was freshly showered btw) then sprays breath freshener on it (???). My cock felt all tingly. She then sprays it in her mouth. Condom on, more wet wiping, more spraying.
10/10 blowjob. I got my money’s worth of feeling her tits and little ass as she sucked me.
Then comes her mistake. She coats my cock with baby oil. I’m sure you’re not supposed to do that, but I’ve never actually sat down and read the condom instructions.
We fuck cowgirl, her squatting on my cock. She seems rather uncomfortable.
We switch to missionary. She’s still uncomfortable.
We do doggy, she wasn’t enjoying it. She did that thing where they teach around and grab the base of your cock.
After about 5mins I cum. Mid-cum she freaks out and pulls my cock out.
The condom had ripped! (Baby oil does that apparently). And a torrent of saved-up-especially-for-this-punt spunk gushed out of her little hole onto the bed.
She-Was-Pissed-Off
I completely understand. What do you even say in this situation? She doesn’t speak English, I don’t speak Chinese. I dress (quickly) in what must have been THE most awkward atmosphere. She’s squatting on the floor trying to push the sperm out and sticking her fingers in. She smells her fingers and almost cries. Then looks at me as if I did it on purpose.
Small talk was not appropriate at this point.
She saw me out as angry as one could be. I stormed my way to the lift and out in a flash.
Time to get tested.
That aside the punt was enjoyable (for me). The girls here are always good looking but they move them around very regularly.