Author Topic: BustyCameron.kinky - Adultwork - Cramlington  (Read 4029 times)


3 review(s) for Cameron-Leigh (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Metal Geek

So I meant to write this review months ago, but never got round to it. But it was one of the most bizarre and frustrating experiences I've had.

I initially booked Cameron for a slot early evening, she was working from a house in Cramlington at the time. I'd asked for a smoking fetish booking, which she agreed to, but said she'd actually stopped smoking but if I brought some cigs she'd happily do it. Ok, well I don't smoke either but I bought some to bring along.

It all started to go wrong just after I'd already set off, when I got a message to say could she push the booking back half an hour. So I said ok, I was still driving that way so I just wasted some time on the way. Next thing I know she says it's her birthday, could I stop off and get her a bottle of wine, which I thought was a bit of a cheek, and she asked to push the booking back again. At this point I was thinking of cutting my losses, but I'd come all this way so I stuck to my guns.

Things went from bad to worse however when I arrived. I gave her the cigs and wine, and handed over the cash. She was clearly pretty inebriated, maybe high on more than just alcohol it was hard to tell. She asked me to get undressed as she disappeared downstairs and came back after 5 minutes. At which point she said had I forgotten something? I was confused, and then she said I hadn't paid her. Now I make a point of only bringing just the right amount, and I never take my wallet with me, so I knew I'd definitely handed the cash over, but she kept on insisting I hadn't and was getting more and more agitated. This was getting me seriously pissed off, she left the room at one point to check her stash presumably and continued to insist I'd not given it to her. When she came back she must have checked another stash in the room only to find it was there all along.

So at this point I'm pretty riled and I should have just demanded my money back and left, but against my better judgement we went ahead. I'd asked her to smoke while giving me a BJ initially, and she re-iterated that she hadn't smoked for a few months. Now I should point out I said to her at the start that I felt bad for asking her to do it, and I'd find someone else if she wasn't comfortable doing it, but she insisted. But after about 5 minutes she said she needed the toilet and disappeared again. She was gone for a good 5-10 minutes and she claimed the cigarettes had made her sick, but I suspect it was more likely the drink. To be honest after all the carry on I was struggling now to keep an erection, but we struggled on, tried a few positions her on top, missionary but I was just glad to get it over with.

We chatted for a bit, and to be honest after the initial mix-up she seemed like a nice enough girl, although pretty scatty and not without her issues. But she's clearly a complete liability and no way would I ever go back.


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline williambream

I'm sure the last person who slagged her off on here (waynekerr) got offered a freebie however from reading that I'm not sure you'd take one...!

Offline Shearer1955

Sounds like a horrible experience .... shame you didn't walk but as you had given the money probably not worth any further rancour asking for it back because it might have turned worse especially with alcohol involved
Negative fully warranted

Offline Metal Geek

I'm sure the last person who slagged her off on here (waynekerr) got offered a freebie however from reading that I'm not sure you'd take one...!

You're right, there's no chance of me taking up that offer.

Offline woiczeck

Classic punting train wreck... but thx for sharing.  Atleast we all know now.  Fuxking drunk people..lol literally! But that could be turned into a xomedy scene... i jus gave ye the money.. no yev naw... oh yes i have... :dash: :dash: