Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eindhoven -- lesbian threesome  (Read 1250 times)

btrash01

First review on this site but been lurking for a couple of months since moving to the UK.

Very positive review for Prive B to B in Eindhoven.  Easy walk from the train station, madame was very courteous, clear, and professional; pictures on the website are complimentary but accurate for the 6 girls working the night I visited. 

I have been dying to try a lesbian threesome and, after several phone calls,  Prive B to B was the only one that had two girls -- Chanel and Lily -- who were willing.  FYI, lesbian threesomes are different than just a threesome so make sure to ask for what you want. 

There did not seem to be much negotiation on the price but they did offer a discount upon the initial price quote -- 180 Euro to the madame and 25 Euro to each girl in the room -- for 30 minute session.  Lily is very cute and would have been good on her own but Chanel is out of this world!!!  Big boobs, flat stomach, great pussy.  Was a great time with no hesitation to perform any lesbian act.  After they started with DFK and mutual boob licking, they were very accommodating to requested positions  -- Chanel on her back so I could play with her breasts while watching Lily dine on her pussy, fucking Chanel doggy with her face in Lily's pussy, then ended with Chanel sitting on Lily's face while giving me a hand job.  Both girls were okay with me having fingers on their pussy to feel the other girl's tongue in action.  Not sure about the VFM for everyone but for my personal experience was well worth the cash. 

And I would recommend Chanel anytime, anywhere. 

Offline Jerboa

Ok you're right a genuine lesbian threesome is a rare thing, so many girls bullshit that they do lesbian play but do very little, your 30 min sounded expensive, but as long as you had fun, you done anymore Dutch punting Btrash?