Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki - Nattaya Thai Massage - Cheetham Hill - Manchester  (Read 7155 times)

Offline Access

So this is a review of the same girl over 2 visits.

I was going to to go Queens but it was closed last week so called here just up the road.
Didn’t get a choice of girls and was just taken to the room. The room was ok, massage table and candle light. I was asked to strip and lie down as is the norm for these places.

On my front in walks a bubbly Thai lady, slim, I’d say late 30s and not bad looking. She sees I’m naked on the table and shouts something in Thai, opens the door, her friend comes by and she slaps my ass...
This’ll be fun I thought to myself. Anyway, what followed was a great, if not a bit firm, massage of a very high standard. About 30 mins in she slaps my ass again and I asked her if she was hinting to get naughty... £60 body to body she said.. game on...

She stripped to reveal an amazing body with natural, but pretty perfect tits with zero sagging. Lovely shape and felt great.
She slid up and down my body grinding her Pussy against various  parts of my body (I’m face down).. I flipped over and she proceeded to place her nipples in
My mouth and they hardened quickly. She let out a few gasps which I assumed were fake. Grinding her pussy again, all over me. Onto a 69 position she started a slow wank on me and I wasn’t sure how far
To push the touching.. anyway, I slipped a finger in and she didn’t complain. It was very very tight! In fact, I ended up making her squirt, good stuff. I came hard a few mins later...

Now, this was my first visit.
My second visit was pretty much the same, except this time, when she saw it was me, she left the room “for something special” for me.. massage pretty much the same apart from this time she was naked after just 15 mins. We were all over each other and I got some excellent owo. I asked what the something special was, and she produced a condom. I was a little nervous as this woman is so tight, I thought she’d cut the circulation off on my middle finger! Again she squirted and climbed on top of me. Guided me in and it was incredibly snug. Rode me like a bucking bronco, I thought it was a bit ott, maybe fake, but she squirted while riding me. I then bent her over and fucked her doggy while using some oil on her ass, and slipped one into the bum as I fucked her pussy. Then condom off, tit wank, some more owo and a massive facial to finish...

£35 for the massage
£80 for the extras

Well worth it

Online RandomGuy99

Did you use the 25% off for life discount card?

Offline teekay524

This is the first time i have heard of  FS being offered at this place. Havnt been in a few yrs now . Didnt know it has changed that much?

Offline Access

This is the first time i have heard of  FS being offered at this place. Havnt been in a few yrs now . Didnt know it has changed that much?
First time I went was a long time ago and nothing on offer at all.

Offline Access

Offline Sardarji

Offline Access

Is the entrance discreet
It’s a busy street... but not an issue

Online RandomGuy99

Nope?
Their website says there is one.  Might want to try it.  May they stamp your arse after each session?

Offline Prince_s

They told me once over the phone that its only available from time to time. Maybe phone and check?

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

They told me once over the phone that its only available from time to time. Maybe phone and check?

Well worth the tenner. Doesn't apply to the £25/hour Tuesday special or other specials. External Link/Members Only. EM

Offline Prince_s

It seems to be disabled so you cant purchase it on the website

Offline GingerNuts

It seems to be disabled so you cant purchase it on the website

I haven't been for years but you could buy one in the shop. If you didn't want to carry the card you could leave it there.

Offline Access

For the people with zero reviews pm’ing me stupid fucking questions, read the review. The answers are already there. And maybe write some yourselves.

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

I haven't been for years but you could buy one in the shop. If you didn't want to carry the card you could leave it there.

I bought mine in the shop. EM

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

For the people with zero reviews pm’ing me stupid fucking questions, read the review. The answers are already there. And maybe write some yourselves.

Not to defend the PM army of stupidity, I'll admit that if this hadn't been posted by a reliable veteran, I would have dismissed it as a fishing post by a BF/SO or competitor trying to make mischief.

Being a reliable source shouldn't inundate your inbox with the banal, fatuous and lazy. Like the OP says, read it and make your own visits and reviews. EM

Offline 19jammy

The card gives you £10 off on Monday, Wednesday & Friday, making them £30, it also makes a Thursday £25. The other days are already reduced so doesn’t affect them. I leave my card there in the draw!

Offline GingerNuts

The card gives you £10 off on Monday, Wednesday & Friday, making them £30, it also makes a Thursday £25. The other days are already reduced so doesn’t affect them. I leave my card there in the draw!

You're referring to an old pricing structure. The current pricing is £40/hour Wednesday to Monday and £25 on Tuesday. The discount card makes it £30 Wednesday to Monday.

Anyway, you've obviously visited so where are your reviews?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 03:40:02 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline 19jammy

You're referring to an old pricing structure. The current pricing is £40/hour Wednesday to Monday and £25 on Tuesday. The discount card makes it £30 Wednesday to Monday.

Anyway, you've obviously visited so where are your reviews?

So there’s no £25 on Thursday anymore? Don’t go on Thursday much anyway.

Offline GingerNuts

So there’s no £25 on Thursday anymore? Don’t go on Thursday much anyway.

The pricing used to be £40 with Tuesday £25, Thursday £25 (VIP card holders), Saturday and Sunday £30.

The pricing is now as per my previous post and the Nattaya website.