Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Thai Dara - Manchester (Whitefield M45)  (Read 2157 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5355612) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Slipperywhenwet70

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

My first review so please bear with me. The visit took place in early March 2020.

A brief search of Adultwork found Dara's profile based in North Manchester. No AW feedback, but two UKP reviews, one positive the other negative. UKP showed that the profile was also known as Busty Thai Erotic.

I had an hour or two spare, so I sent a message asking if an afternoon appointment was possible. Within a few minutes I received a positive response, a time was agreed, and I was sent a postcode and street name. I was also asked to choose if I wanted a HE or a full personal service. I opted for the full service at £110 for an hour.

I arrived and parked up on a side street a couple of minutes away from the destination postcode. I texted to let Dara know I'd arrived. I was a few minutes early and needed to wait for a reply, but exactly at the agreed time I received the full address. The address was the Nana Thai Massage shop on the junction of Bury New Road and Moss Lane. The entrance was shared with a barbers shop and a huge sign outside was advertising the massage business - not very discreet.

I entered and knocked (or rang a bell, don't quite remember) at the inside locked door signed Nana Thai Massage. The door opened and I was let in by Dara. The massage room was up a steep staircase, though a kitchen and past the toilet/shower. The room was very darkly lit with a message table in the centre of the room. Traditional thai music was quietly playing in the background. I was shown hooks on the back of the door to undress and asked to pay the agreed fee. It was clear that Dara's english language skills at this point were very limited. I undressed & got ready whilst Dara left the room to stash the payment.

I'd not got too much of a look at Dara, but felt that she matched her AW profile, perhaps a little older than the advertised age of 35. Dara is definately a small lady blessed with a huge pair. I was laid front down on the table when Dara returned. She removed her tunic and pants, and started the message in her underwear.

During the massage there were a couple of bell sounds which I wasn't sure if it was her phones (she had 2 on a side table) or the door downstairs. The massage was very light, plenty of oil and a few touches/swipes. Overall the massage was a little disappointing, but I was still looking forward to things to come. After around 20 minutes I was asked to turn over.

At this point Dara removed her bra, climbed up on the massage table and with quite a lot more oil continued the massage. It wasn't long before she had her hands on the little fellow and things started to look up. The hand job was very good, but it seemed that she wanted to finish things quite quickly. I needed to ask her to slow down as we still had plentry of time left. This also was quite difficult and involved a number of hand gestures due to language limitations. The message continued but she seemed reluctant to get too close. Most of the time she was out of touching distance and it felt that she was trying to keep me at arms length. Eventually she started to slide her rather magnificent bosom up and down on my chest and I suggested that she remove her pants (gently tugging them down) and we could move on to other things.

At this point it was necessary to practice safe sex and so the condom was on before the panties came off. She climbed back on to the table , covering me with a large blob of KY, before sitting on the little fellow. From here things went really down hill. She was pulling faces as if being in pain whilst lowering herself down, really slowly and very carefully. Once it was all the way in, she started to rock backwards and forwards very gingerly. This didnt do much for me so after a few minutes I suggested (more hand signals) that we move to the missionary position. I was really careful going in and there was still more facial expressions of pain. Dara also manged to hook her legs inside mine and put her hips in such a position that my movements were restricted. At this point it was clear that it was a lost cause so I carefully, but quickly, finished.

I took a quick shower to get rid of the oil before getting dressed and leaving. I walked out of the door exactly 60 minutes after I received the text of the full address.

Summary

I left feeling quite disappointed and don't expect to ever return. The service was far from full, no sign of oral at all (let alone deep throat or CIM), no DFK as she'd turned her head away, the sex was poor - the expressions of pain quite off putting, and there wasn't even a decent massage at the start.

A definate negative from me.

Offline Mancunian99

Unlucky! I'm sure I've been to this place when I was looking for a massage to ease some back pain. I had an old ish lady absolutely batter me for 30 mins and put me into all kinds of awkward positions. All inrecall is being in pain and constantly telling her to ease up but to no avail. Anyhow following this a young reasonably fit bird knocked on the door and asked if I wanted a HE for an additional 20 quid, which I ended up saying yes to. It was a oily and quickly executed hand job....not bad but not worth it for me.

Nana thai is a NO for me now 100%