Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harperhere4U/ brierfield  (Read 915 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5410937) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Comms ....aw then txt

Location .....house down a small lane in brierfield

Fee.............. 80 pound for 30 minutes

Well after my last shit punt i thought it might be time to start splashing the cash a bit more far cry from getting sucked off on salford docks for 10 bob.

So seen harpers profile pic and thought if its gonna be 80 pound for half hour this is the girl for me so arranged for a 11am on a weekday always my preferred time. Arrived on time and drove down lane only to see it was a dead end with no parking so had to back the car out. There's a post box on the corner so park there for future reference.

On arrival i txt and was given directions so knocked on door and in i go.
This girl is faf and a big smile and kiss always a good start up some stairs she apologised about the stains all over the carpets looks like there's been some heavy partying going on.

Paperwork sorted bit of snogging she had a little skimpy dress on and she was rubbing her arse on my cock which at this point could of pole axed a rhino my hands were all over her she encouraged me to strip her which i happily did.

I laid her on the bed sucked her tits and gave her pussy a damn good licking with 2 fingers in her she was moaning and loving it she defo come or she's a good actress.

I turned her over rimmed her and fingered her again i just couldnt stop mauling her she was very submissive throughout and gave eye contact good owo which i had to cut short as i nearly come in her mouth.  I was desperate to fuck her so condom on we fucked in mish cowgirl and doggy which was awsome boy did i explode in that bag. She cleaned me up bit of a kiss and a chat and i was out the door on 33 minutes.

Summary..... a very very enjoyable punt with a stunning girl with probably one of the best bodies ive ever fucked . Was she worth the 80 pound ive got to say yes.
Would i return ......a big yes .

Offline chrishornx

Was this at the 'large ' house and swimming pool as widely reported ?

I ask because you say there was no parking which suggests it isn't that big a house

cheers

Offline Captain caveman 69

Was this at the 'large ' house and swimming pool as widely reported ?

I ask because you say there was no parking which suggests it isn't that big a house

cheers
yes mate same house there was parking spaces but they were all taken but didnt hear or see anybody else at the property and didnt see a swimming pool.

Offline chrishornx

yes mate same house there was parking spaces but they were all taken but didnt hear or see anybody else at the property and didnt see a swimming pool.

cheers