Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice park  (Read 1009 times)

1 review(s) for Alicepark (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Kram

Saw this girl within the last week and after a chat with akauya who had see her previously decided to give it a go to see if she had upped her game

External Link/Members Only

Her place is on a pretty busy street In a basement flat under some shops and while the flat was "ok" by god it was hot I mean getting back Ito a car on a summers day take ya breath away hot

Very pretty face and defiantly the girl in the pictures.. money taken care we moved to the bed (lights off which I found strange )

Stripped off and some very light mouth to mouth kissing (no DFK) mutual caressing got into RO after about a minute she stopped me and said she didn't want to cum too soon (yeah right ) so she went onto a blow job (OWO) for about 10 minutes till I popped no CIM

A short chat and a glass of water and she instigated round two .. More light kissing and HJ to get me hard again and I went to RO which went longer this time and she seemed to enjoy it
Sex followed mish doggy and cowgirl (her technique needs some work) ... Tried to cum on her tits but little kram weren't playing ball

Id paid 80 for the hour and easily got my full time so she isn't a clock watcher Alice is friendly girl welcoming and tried to please but she jsut didn't really do it for me in the end

My view of a negative punt is If I feel I wasted my money and I honestly don't feel that with Alice but she didn't exactly blow me away either hence why it's a neutral for me

Summing up Alice would be a great girl for an off the cuff pump and dump punt or as a plan b you'll get a girl that's willing to please and won't clock watch

« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 12:55:50 pm by Kram »

proudlockscock

Link no workee, try these

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

(think that's who you're talking about - a few other reviews on here as well)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 04:16:00 pm by proudlockscock »

Offline bestbefore

Decisions, decisions.....
I really like the look of this girl, the face, ink, studs, location, price etc etc, she has been on my HL for ages.
BUT,
This and other reviews on here (2which are negative) are not really inspiring.
And her fb is hidden.
Not sure....

« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 04:41:08 pm by bestbefore »

abdul

Actually looking at her pics we expect highly about her, but in reality it is not she is very poor. :)