External Link/Members OnlyKnowing I would be in C le S I made an appointment and arrived spot on time, got a nice hug at the top of the stairs and shown into the lovely warm room. Stripping off she began to give me a hand then she guided my hand to the stocking tops and then to her crotch covered in black lacy knickers - they came off almost as soon as I touched them.
As soon as I was on the table up came her jumper with the invite to suck one large nipple while fondling the other, I was still lying face up so it became VERY obvious I would be getting a Happy start

As I fingered her she worked slowly and sensually on my bell end, I was RAMPANT by this stage and, thinking FS could be on the cards, asked her if she had a rubber - unfortunately the answer was no

I did not last long and shot all over the place.
Then began a thorough massage of back, legs, and arms, then I turned over and she did her level best to get me a second pop after a sterling effort seeing tadger was struggling she then suggested a nice relaxing head massage which was most enjoyable. Overall a good punt - well worth sixty quid

I might just try for FS next visit by taking a rubber with me

One can only hope!