Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ticha Young - Kensington High Street  (Read 14433 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5455837) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ArtVandalay

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Review based on more than one visit

Price: £180 for 60 minutes
Later in the evenings she will remove her incall price so if she's just showing as outcalls don't worry you can still book an incall for a later date.

Comms
Booked via text/whatsapp - generally very quick to reply and easy to arrange a booking

Venue
Her flat near Kensington High Street Station. Its a 3rd floor flat. Room is a bit small and pokey although has a nicely placed mirror. Bathroom is even smaller (unless you're lucky enough to get to use the ensuite in the other bedroom)

The Girl
Very attractive, infact almost model fit thai girl. She's actually half European, half thai. Very petite, very small breasts. No tats or piercings. Attractive face
Photos are all accurate.
Her English is flawless so no problems there!

Service
Ticha delivers a quality service. Very affectionate GFE. Lots of kissing, including DFK. Plenty of eye contact and she loves to be touched.
She loves RO and is very responsive to it, although doesn't seem to actually orgasm, at least she didn't fake it which is a bonus. Nice enough OWO although nothing to get too excited about, she quite often reverts to just giving a handjob.
She has a trick with baby oil which is a new one for me. About half way through foreplay out comes the oil and she'll pour a quantity down her front. Its definitely worth the admission fee in my opinion, especially when she begs  you to put your hands on her  :yahoo:
The sex itself is good. She's quite flexible and open to suggestions on positions. Certainly doesn't complain about taking it too hard or for too long.
No CIM which is a slight disappointment.

Verdict
Honestly, I can't believe this girl hasn't been reviewed more. As thai GFE experiences go she's one of the best I've had. Start to finish she provides excellent, if slightly pricey service.
The only service I wish she offered is Anal and if that became available i'll be back in a shot!

Offline VFM

Thanks for sharing!  Good looking independent Thai girls are hard to find. Added to my HL if I fancy a Thai one evening.  VFM

Offline plee11

She use to go by the name Jessica rose, spends her time between South Kensington and Canary Wharf,
That baby oil all over her body is a real treat, very sexy girl

Offline sanchez

Price says £250 p/h do you know if this fluctuates of did she offer the price at £180?

Cheers.

Offline ArtVandalay

Price says £250 p/h do you know if this fluctuates of did she offer the price at £180?

Cheers.

Later in the evenings she will remove her incall price so if she's just showing as outcalls don't worry you can still book an incall for a later date.

Offline sanchez

Ahhhh! Cheers ArtVandalay That info would have been at the beginning of the review that I just read but obviously didn’t actually read.  ;)

I’ll get the hang of this one day.

In the City on Thurs so may check her out.

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review.

Is she light or a dark-skinned Thai?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ArtVandalay

Cheers for the review.

Is she light or a dark-skinned Thai?

Lighter... Although not an expert

Photos are a very good representation

Offline MrMohican

So lets get this straight... she charges £180 an hour which is £30 more than the going rate for a thai SP in London but she doesn't do CIM and the OP even admits her BJ wasnt anything to get excited about - she uses too much hand and doesnt orgasm herself. Couple that with a load of shit pics on AW where all her face pics are blurred out and Im struggling to see how this can be a recommendation.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 10:14:15 am by MrMohican »

Offline MrMohican

..oh and she doesnt do anal either!

Offline ArtVandalay

Im struggling to see how this can be a recommendation.

Because the end result was over overwhelmingly positive.

The point of having a written review is to allow the reader to make up their own opinion given the very subjective nature of the services offered. 

Offline Raven

Because the end result was over overwhelmingly positive.

The point of having a written review is to allow the reader to make up their own opinion given the very subjective nature of the services offered.

Nice review and nicely said op  :drinks:

Offline HeadChef

She's gorgeous, I can confirm.  180 notes are well worth it.  I have written a review or three.

Offline Nawtydog

I tried to book with her but I was turned down by her "assistant" called Sky. I'm 30 years old and I'm not sure why that's a problem?? Am I too old or too young? :unknown:
Banned reason: Duplicate account made
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jason1212

Can't be age issue. Did she not give a reason why you were turned down? Or did you not challenge/follow up on it?

Offline massagepuntingfan

I tried to book with her but I was turned down by her "assistant" called Sky. I'm 30 years old and I'm not sure why that's a problem?? Am I too old or too young? :unknown:

I found her Comms completely unresponsive. I’ve called, texted and WhatsApped her - on 3 separate occasions, one per occasion and received nothing in reply.

Offline PLeisure

I found her Comms completely unresponsive. I’ve called, texted and WhatsApped her - on 3 separate occasions, one per occasion and received nothing in reply.
Same. Was looking for a post-lockdown treat; tried her mobile, her Twitter and personal website. Nothing.
Can't be bothered anymore for such limited service.  :timeout:

Offline king tarzan

bitch wants a study and lifestyle fund.. :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:she can fuck off!!! nothing for free in this world!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Strikar

Frustrating  :dash:, I'll still HL list her as the oil trick she does sounds good from previous reviews.

What's her Twitter handle gents? Assume it's a business not personal one so the latter is not permitted on here

Offline Strikar

I had some replies previously on WA but went with a different girl at the time

Offline PLeisure

What's her Twitter handle gents? Assume it's a business not personal one so the latter is not permitted on here
Same as her AW, separated with an underscore  :hi:

Offline Sneakypete1999

I remember seeing this girl for the first time at a hotel in canary wharf and she was dressed in the most amazing lingerie, light sky blue bra, suspenders and thong, stockings and fuck me heels. She is gorgeous and the first time I fucked her I was smiling for a few days after. I will never forgot the view in the mirror of standing up fucking her doggy, seeing her face whilst giving her a good pounding. Very sexy body, nice accent and attentive. My only gripe is she likes to talk a bit to much and after a few visits it became a bit annoying but for a one or two time visit she is worth a good fuck.

Offline Sneakypete1999

Been reminiscing over this thai fuck doll, anyone know whats happened to her and a contact no.?

Offline Strikar

Think she's gone indefinitely, the pic/avatar is gone from her WA account and no response to my last text last autumn.

She had stopped fully during the pandemic so maybe she'll reappear when it's all over

Offline Sneakypete1999

Fingers crossed she'll re-appear at some point then for a good pounding!

Offline oralfibre

She turned me down by text message. She said it was because of my age (but she didn't say if it was too high or low) I'm in my 30s so not sure what the deal is.
Anyone have any idea?

Offline SamOmar

She turned me down by text message. She said it was because of my age (but she didn't say if it was too high or low) I'm in my 30s so not sure what the deal is.
Anyone have any idea?

She turned me away as well after a full interview over the phone
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp

Offline massagepuntingfan

She never replied to voicemail/text or WhatsApp.

Offline Sneakypete1999

Anyone have any idea?

I'm in the 30-40 bracket and saw her plenty of times so perhaps something else was going on with her that day.

So no one's had recent contact with her?

Offline oralfibre

Can't be age issue. Did she not give a reason why you were turned down? Or did you not challenge/follow up on it?

Sorry I didn't state clearly but she did say she turned me down due to my age. Probably used a lame excuse because she was all booked up idk.