Author Topic: Unexpected bareback.... (Yes I know)  (Read 49182 times)

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Most probably (C)  but it could be (D)  :diablo: as he has refused to name her

The OP posted a link to the profile for Plus Sized Peachy in Rotherham (after she'd taken it down). Her pictures are in this thread.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Most probably (C)  but it could be (D)  :diablo: as he has refused to name her
Try reading the thread properly, then come back and try another comment.  Everything's been explained.   

Offline finn5555

Try reading the thread properly, then come back and try another comment.  Everything's been explained.

You need to get out more  :sarcastic:

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133

Offline winkywanky

Fat chance of that these days  :cry:.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,555
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Try reading the thread properly, then come back and try another comment.  Everything's been explained.

Was any proof of the encounter given?  Did the SP confirm?
I'm not yet totally convinced he didn't just toss a red herring as part of the trolling.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Was any proof of the encounter given?  Did the SP confirm?
I'm not yet totally convinced he didn't just toss a red herring as part of the trolling.
It's a bit complicated as it involves another punter, but as far as I can tell from what he said and showed me in the PM i believe him.  That said she really is one to avoid, believe me.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
It's a bit complicated as it involves another punter, but as far as I can tell from what he said and showed me in the PM i believe him.  That said she really is one to avoid, believe me.
If you're happy Daviemac then we should all be happy and give OP benifit of doubt- this should be the end of the thread then :hi:
Bet its not though :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
If you're happy Daviemac then we should all be happy and give OP benifit of doubt- this should be the end of the thread then :hi:
Bet its not though :unknown:

I agree - the issue is closed. However, for me, I will find it hard to believe a word OP writes in future. His motivation to keep her anonymous was clear - he wanted seconds - and people with such a desire to protect self-interest are not to be trusted. Yes, he did fess up her name eventually but the reasons claimed for delaying were weak IMO.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
If you're happy Daviemac then we should all be happy and give OP benifit of doubt- this should be the end of the thread then :hi:
Bet its not though :unknown:
I agree - the issue is closed. However, for me, I will find it hard to believe a word OP writes in future. His motivation to keep her anonymous was clear - he wanted seconds - and people with such a desire to protect self-interest are not to be trusted. Yes, he did fess up her name eventually but the reasons claimed for delaying were weak IMO.
It wasn't her he was protecting, whether or not he wanted another go.

Online Heph

Post is of no help to anyone unless you name her. This site is here to help us avoid these kind of antics.

No. the post of the utmost use to everyone: it reminds us all that there are no certainties; that you shouldn't take anything for granted, least of all any assurances or protestations in sex-worker ads about not engaging in bareback.

It's also, in my view, a fairly reliable indicator of who the active seekers are. They usually insist on naming-and-shaming.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
No. the post of the utmost use to everyone: it reminds us all that there are no certainties; that you shouldn't take anything for granted, least of all any assurances or protestations in sex-worker ads about not engaging in bareback.

It's also, in my view, a fairly reliable indicator of who the active seekers are. They usually insist on naming-and-shaming.
Why are you passing comment on a post that was valid at the time, but is no longer valid because she has now been named, along with the reasons for the delay.    :unknown:

Offline Briddy

She's been named, we know who it is to avoid. That should be thread closed now

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,555
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
...
It's also, in my view, a fairly reliable indicator of who the active seekers are. They usually insist on naming-and-shaming.

Just like those who make such accusations also wanting to hide their guilty secrets by condemning the passing of valid information to protect punter health.  :unknown:
Punting is based on perceived risk not presumed absolute catastrophic risk.  It is therefore greatly valuable for punters to know if an SP is actively BBing all and sundry.  It's the difference between fucking the good looking nurse you meet in the pub who insists on protection and fucking her knowing she hops on every suspect dick that comes for testing at the GUM clinic.

Offline cotton

Just like those who make such accusations also wanting to hide their guilty secrets by condemning the passing of valid information to protect punter health.  :unknown:
Punting is based on perceived risk not presumed absolute catastrophic risk.  It is therefore greatly valuable for punters to know if an SP is actively BBing all and sundry.  It's the difference between fucking the good looking nurse you meet in the pub who insists on protection and fucking her knowing she hops on every suspect dick that comes for testing at the GUM clinic.
Im presuming the OPs SP didnt advertise BB in her AW profile , so using your GUM nurse analogy its more like fucking the good looking GUM nurse bareback despite her saying she always insists on protection (with everyone else).
Its this contradiction and mystery that i feel is the root of the OPs post - like hes wondering is she a non BB'ing angel who took a once in a lifetime shine to the him cos hes such a diamond or is she actually a habitual BB'er and he is just another duluded mug who fell victim.
As has been observed in the topic , obviously its the later.

Offline Redpunter

Would someone please put us all out of our misery and close the bloody barn door :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Would someone please put us all out of our misery and close the bloody barn door :scare: :scare: :scare:
You've lost me, what do you mean. :unknown:

Offline Home Alone

I might be wrong; but I think he's asking - begging! - for the thread to be locked.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I might be wrong; but I think he's asking - begging! - for the thread to be locked.
Why? doesn't work like that anyway, don't read what doesn't interest you is the sensible thing to do. By the fact he's posting that he wants it locked he's keeping it going.   :wacko:

This makes 3 more replies. 

Offline Bigowl

Well I thought after I named her, it would go quiet

Offline meptalon

Well I thought after I named her, it would go quiet

I think it's also probably due to the fact that many are self-quarantined and have little to do beside commenting here (oops!) :)

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Well I thought after I named her, it would go quiet
Too many people that haven't read the thread properly and still demanding you name her.   :dash:

That coupled with the ones who think it should be locked but read it anyway and post comments.   :wacko:

Don't worry it'll die off eventually.

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,071
  • Likes: 323
  •  
  • Reviews: 5


While doing that she basically pulled her hand down towards my cock, and pushed me inside of her.... And I enjoyed it

I came inside her, and not a single word was said about it, then it happened again, I didn't feel awkward but I do wonder how she made the decision not to cover me up....

..but has anyone had this happen

Yes it has happened to me also.

Offline cotton

Well I thought after I named her, it would go quiet
Do you want it to go quiet ? Have you got the answers you were looking for.

Re you wondering "how she made the decision not to cover me up" - the non rosy tinted answer is she is a barebacker , in all likelyhood she barebacks routinely.
Obviously it came as a bit of a pleasant revelation to you and its not to be denied that bareback is awesome , just dont be lulled into cloud cuckoo land that because she dosnt advertise it maybe your the only one , you arnt and there is obviously some degree of health risk , obviously its up to you to assess that risk for yourself.
Youve identified the lassy so youve done your responsible duty as far as the forum is due  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,555
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,071
  • Likes: 323
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Was it with Big Nose Kate?

 :D Yup it was. She told me I was special. Then later I found out she told Wyatt the same thing. You live and learn.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,555
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
:D Yup it was. She told me I was special. Then later I found out she told Wyatt the same thing. You live and learn.

Syphilis eh?  Drives you mad...

Offline winkywanky

TB isn't much better, eh Doc?  :D

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,071
  • Likes: 323
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Syphilis eh?  Drives you mad...

Syphi Liz .. now she was special. Yup drove me insane

TB isn't much better, eh Doc?  :D

Not really no ... security just threw me out of Asda for coughing over the fruit and veg. They moved me for a while to the toilet roll aisle where there was nothing to cough over.*


* Edit hope that wasn't too CV related.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 04:13:24 pm by Doc Holliday »

Offline fr0zen2

are you sure it wasn't a fat fold you slipped in to. Jesus  :vomit:

 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Not really no ... security just threw me out of Asda for coughing over the fruit and veg. They moved me for a while to the toilet roll aisle where there was nothing to cough over.*


* Edit hope that wasn't too CV related.


 :lol:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Too many people that haven't read the thread properly and still demanding you name her.   :dash:

That coupled with the ones who think it should be locked but read it anyway and post comments.   :wacko:

Don't worry it'll die off eventually.

Doubtful - think there will be mischief makers who will give it a poke every now again. That's possibly a double entendre but it wasn't meant that way.

Online Heph

It's the difference between fucking the good looking nurse you meet in the pub who insists on protection and fucking her knowing she hops on every suspect dick that comes for testing at the GUM clinic.

The reliance you might place on the difference will likely be illusory.

If, per the part of the thread I responded to, the pretext for a name-and-shame is that a sex-worker having unprotected sex is objectionable and dangerous, then most working sex workers are, to one degree or another, dangerous. By naming, we've added one to the known-known list - and that information is useful for perhaps six months afterwards. But the extent of the known unknown list is, for all we're aware, just as big, or even larger than it was yesterday - as any previously known-to-be-safe practitioner can always 'crack'.

Most dangerous of all, some of those who protest 'cleanest' loudest, do so for diversion. The neurotic punter can really can only bear all this in mind, avoid the advertised barebackers and be highly suspicious of everyone else as potential sources of false peace-of-mind.




Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,555
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
The reliance you might place on the difference will likely be illusory.

If, per the part of the thread I responded to, the pretext for a name-and-shame is that a sex-worker having unprotected sex is objectionable and dangerous, then most working sex workers are, to one degree or another, dangerous. By naming, we've added one to the known-known list - and that information is useful for perhaps six months afterwards. But the extent of the known unknown list is, for all we're aware, just as big, or even larger than it was yesterday - as any previously known-to-be-safe practitioner can always 'crack'.

Most dangerous of all, some of those who protest 'cleanest' loudest, do so for diversion. The neurotic punter can really can only bear all this in mind, avoid the advertised barebackers and be highly suspicious of everyone else as potential sources of false peace-of-mind.

You can suspect the denied behaviour of others as much as you like, claiming they are the most dangerous is nonsense because your own existing safety protocols and sexual health experience accounts for their behaviour.  THE MOST CONCERNiNG are those who are becoming more callous with their safety practices because they increase the underlying risk.  We should encourage BBers to declare themselves and their SPs rather than drive them underground so that we can map areas of risk and know if they intersect with our punting ranges.

Offline Xtro

External Link/Members Only

...or...

External Link/Members Only

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...... Sooooooo fucking funny ww.   : :lol:   :thumbsup:


It's a bit complicated as it involves another punter, but as far as I can tell from what he said and showed me in the PM i believe him.  That said she really is one to avoid, believe me.

I agree - the issue is closed. However, for me, I will find it hard to believe a word OP writes in future. His motivation to keep her anonymous was clear - he wanted seconds - and people with such a desire to protect self-interest are not to be trusted. Yes, he did fess up her name eventually but the reasons claimed for delaying were weak IMO.

I'm guessing he was there with a punting partner, both indulging in sloppy seconds.   

Offline winkywanky

His motivation to keep her anonymous was clear - he wanted seconds - and people with such a desire to protect self-interest are not to be trusted.

What's perhaps even more important is did he want sloppy seconds...did he want custard all over his pudding?

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...... Sooooooo fucking funny ww.   : :lol:   :thumbsup:


I'm guessing he was there with a punting partner, both indulging in sloppy seconds.   
You are way off the mark and it pays not to speculate on something you have no idea about.    :timeout:

Offline Xtro

You are way off the mark and it pays not to speculate on something you have no idea about.    :timeout:

Point taken. Apologies if anyone involved is/was hurt, etc.   :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Point taken. Apologies if anyone involved is/was hurt, etc.   :thumbsup:
No probs.

Offline Colston36

Yes it has happened to me also.

And me, three times, quite unexpectedly.

Offline cotton

Point taken. Apologies if anyone involved is/was hurt, etc.   :thumbsup:
Yeh i is/was hurt but apology accepted  :D  :thumbsup:

Offline Bigowl


Offline Beamer

If you're happy Daviemac then we should all be happy and give OP benifit of doubt- this should be the end of the thread then :hi:
Bet its not though :unknown:

How right you are.....

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well she's back.......
So when are you booked for or have you already Barebacked her again  :unknown:
Has she now got "pregnant" in her likes list  :scare:

Offline Beamer


Offline Blackpool Rock

WTF are you bumping this thread....????
Yeah talk about stirring a hornets nest  :crazy:

Offline Bigowl

Sorry!! I just found it amusing,
I was pm'd telling me she was back

Sorry for stirring it, but life is dull at home!

Offline Beamer

Sorry!! I just found it amusing,
I was pm'd telling me she was back

Sorry for stirring it, but life is dull at home!

IDIOT

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry!! I just found it amusing,
I was pm'd telling me she was back

Sorry for stirring it, but life is dull at home!
Are you for real, I've had to post nearly 20 times on this thread to prevent people getting the wrong idea of what went on. It eventually calms down and you think it's fucking funny to to revive it.

It's a good job for you that I'm true to my word when I say what is said by PM remains private, though I have to admit crass stupidity does tempt my to change my mind.

Words actually fail me. 

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Are you for real, I've had to post nearly 20 times on this thread to prevent people getting the wrong idea of what went on. It eventually calms down and you think it's fucking funny to to revive it.

It's a good job for you that I'm true to my word when I say what is said by PM remains private, though I have to admit crass stupidity does tempt my to change my mind.

Words actually fail me.

You being too kind to the fuckwit...