Author Topic: Unexpected bareback.... (Yes I know)  (Read 49151 times)

Offline Fac51

Jesus, i hadnt done that before. If i had the memory of fucking that indelibly etched into my brain id want to die young as well.

Plus 1  :vomit: :timeout:

Can someone please ban the OP ?  :bomb:

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
I made the mistake of clicking on the link to the first one he reviewed.  :scare:

Lol.

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
You have no respect at all .......
This idiot Bigowl joined UKP in Oct 2015.  93 posts and 7 reviews in 4 years 4 months.
i.e. one review every 7 months
Not a sparkling record or a decent contribution to the forum.
It's a bitter shame that he doesn't respond to the simple requests from Daviemac and others so that punters can get themselves checked out if neccesary. 
It's the height of selfishness hence the flack. Also, he clearly has no idea of how the rules should work.
Selfish idiot.

So now as well as the lurker police we have members who think they can pass judgements based on the rate of reviews of other members??  :dash:

We try and encourage people to become members and review so lets not start having a go at the number of reviews. 

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
I am going to go against the trend here.

To try and temper the herd trampling over me I would point to the review I posted when a similar thing happened to me:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70952.0

Overall i agree with the sentiment that he should review her and warn us.  However this is a forum that should (IMO) be supporting punters and helping them get to the right place.  He asked a question about this and that perhaps indicates that he was confused and wanted to hear views and probably get to the right place.

I happen to agree with him on distancing the review from the meeting and if those that attacked this just look back on many many threads on security for punters they will see that come up again and again.

I do also wonder when I see the nature of the responses on the BB question whether a few people are trying to hide a guilty secret or two - a bit like the gay skinhead being particularly nasty to the gays!!

So to the OP I say that you should read the threads on STDs etc and think very hard about this, it is a different level of risk to OWO/RO and really not a good idea.  Yes it feels great but with your sensible head on it is not worth it.

As for reviewing stick to your own policy if that is to wait a week or two but get the review up as soon as you feel able.  Perhaps tweak some non critical details to protect yourself, such as changing the time of the day etc.

Offline Beamer

So now as well as the lurker police we have members who think they can pass judgements based on the rate of reviews of other members??  :dash:

We try and encourage people to become members and review so lets not start having a go at the number of reviews.

I am entitled to my view as is everyone.
You shouldn't need reminding of the rules....or perhaps you do.
Rule 1
Site ethos / mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews.........
......................Members are expected to post Reviews although there is no formal quota (see rule 27).

Offline myothernameis

I am going to go against the trend here.

To try and temper the herd trampling over me I would point to the review I posted when a similar thing happened to me:


At least with yourself, this is something you didn't want, and now have concerns, but with Bigowl,he seemed to enjoy this, and tell us this.  So to me, does he like barebacking escorts, and still hasn't told us who the escort is

If Bigowl not going to tell us who the escort is, I think he should pack his bags, and get lost, as many punters have concern, they might see this escort, and not knowing who she is. 

Online Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
The only reason I can see for the OP not posting a link to her profile, outwith his shitty excuses, are that he is lying...

If it were me and she slipped my dick inside her with no condom on, my dick would be out in a split second, the booking would be ended and she would be Neg reviewed on here and Stuck on the BB avoidance thread of said area... :bomb:

So where is the link OP?..

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
The only reason I can see for the OP not posting a link to her profile, outwith his shitty excuses, are that he is lying...

Or he doesn't want members contacting her until he has another go.


He wont review or name her because
A/ he enjoyed it
B/ he wants another go so doesn't want to upset her by naming her

C/  this is a posturing post, a look how lucky/good looking/sexy/hot etc I was I got a special service
D/ he doesn't give a shit about any of you lot or any other girl he or her other clients might see

AND HE'S A FUCKWIT  :coolgirl:

It's a and b to be honest.. although I see sense now
...

...
Some people calling me out, yeah I agree, what happened shouldn't have... And I was surprised by it... However I made the active choice to go along with it...

I can guarantee the minute I name her, someone will contact her, I guarantee it ...
With all good intentions I was going to post a review saying what happened... I honestly was, however I wanted to wait a few weeks, so it wasn't clear it was me!! (Reviews can be posted up to six months right, I have maybe a dozen reviews to post, I just wait so I'm not identified)

Yes I could just block her number etc and then name her, but If Im honest I loved it, was good sex and I want to return for oral to completion!
...

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
He asked a question about this and that perhaps indicates that he was confused and wanted to hear views and probably get to the right place.

I happen to agree with him on distancing the review from the meeting and if those that attacked this just look back on many many threads on security for punters they will see that come up again and again.
Personally I have no issues with either of the above points. Nothing wrong with asking the question about barebacking, equally there is nothing wrong with waiting before reviewing. The issue I have is he did not need to mention he had barebacked in his first post, the question could be asked in general terms followed by his review as and when.

He chose to tell us all how much he enjoyed the BB, without that his question would've been answered very differently.


Online Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Or he doesn't want members contacting her until he has another go.
yeah, could be this too... Must have known when he started the thread, he would be asked for a link to WGs profile... So if he's not lying, then he's Fucking stupid (on all counts)...  :bomb: :crazy:

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
yeah, could be this too... Must have known when he started the thread, he would be asked for a link to WGs profile... So if he's not lying, then he's Fucking stupid (on all counts)...  :bomb: :crazy:

I'm going with naive.

Offline Beamer


Offline Gordon Bennett

It's clear that OP is not going to be browbeaten into revealing her name right now. Maybe he will name her next week/next month.... If he ever names her it will be on his terms, that much is clear.
There is no point in this thread spiralling into pages and pages of accusations and recriminations. Let it lie, maybe a mod/helper could bring it up every week or two with a post like "Any updates OP?" just to nudge his memory.

Offline Beamer

It's clear that OP is not going to be browbeaten into revealing her name right now. Maybe he will name her next week/next month.... If he ever names her it will be on his terms, that much is clear.
There is no point in this thread spiralling into pages and pages of accusations and recriminations. Let it lie, maybe a mod/helper could bring it up every week or two with a post like "Any updates OP?" just to nudge his memory.

That's your view.......others differ.

Offline Finbar1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 47
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Some thing similar happen to me years ago. Called the NHS clinic and asked for the antiviral hiv  drugs then I was told there's no risk to me and the drugs wer not for he/she sex only for he/he sex. I was stunned arfter reading up on things it was a eye opener.  Have a read up on it.
Was fine BTW.      Looks like you loved the bb   got to be honest with your self pal.   
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 03:53:45 pm by Finbar1 »
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
I am entitled to my view as is everyone.
You shouldn't need reminding of the rules....or perhaps you do.
Rule 1
Site ethos / mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews.........
......................Members are expected to post Reviews although there is no formal quota (see rule 27).

You need some English comprehension lessons, that rule backs what I said 100%.  There is no quota so how does that rule give a right to have a go at the rate at which he is posting reviews? I agree members should post reviews so I am utterly aligned with that rule.

Yes you are entitled to your view and I am entitled to think that what you said is counter productive and not helpful to the forum.

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
At least with yourself, this is something you didn't want, and now have concerns, but with Bigowl,he seemed to enjoy this, and tell us this.  So to me, does he like barebacking escorts, and still hasn't told us who the escort is

If Bigowl not going to tell us who the escort is, I think he should pack his bags, and get lost, as many punters have concern, they might see this escort, and not knowing who she is.

He has said he will tell us. Personally if I say I am going to do something then I will do it, although if I was then hounded by the mob on here I would say fuck you and not post it. Personally I think people should have got off their soap boxes and let this play out without the tantrums. 

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
Personally I have no issues with either of the above points. Nothing wrong with asking the question about barebacking, equally there is nothing wrong with waiting before reviewing. The issue I have is he did not need to mention he had barebacked in his first post, the question could be asked in general terms followed by his review as and when.

He chose to tell us all how much he enjoyed the BB, without that his question would've been answered very differently.

Agreed. Incredibly naive post that he made. 

Online Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
He has said he will tell us. Personally if I say I am going to do something then I will do it, although if I was then hounded by the mob on here I would say fuck you and not post it. Personally I think people should have got off their soap boxes and let this play out without the tantrums.
If you wish to take that at face value that's upto you, others may beg to differ... Maybe he will, maybe he won't...  :unknown:

Akin to some making comments (more so the pointless ones) on review threads, only to be asked to post a review of their own... How many say they will when they get around to it, only for a review never to be forthcoming...

Offline Bigowl

Daviemac, I can't pm you

It's saying I've hit the antispam limit, even though I messaged you earlier, any ideas

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Daviemac, I can't pm you

It's saying I've hit the antispam limit, even though I messaged you earlier, any ideas
It's a set limit everyone has, you'll just have to wait until tomorrow, nothing can be done about it.


Offline County Militia

You have no respect at all .......
This idiot Bigowl joined UKP in Oct 2015.  93 posts and 7 reviews in 4 years 4 months.
i.e. one review every 7 months
Not a sparkling record or a decent contribution to the forum.
It's a bitter shame that he doesn't respond to the simple requests from Daviemac and others so that punters can get themselves checked out if neccesary. 
It's the height of selfishness hence the flack. Also, he clearly has no idea of how the rules should work.
Selfish idiot.

Did you ever think maybe people’s priorities are different? Some things are more important than being on a forum. It shouldn’t irk you that people have other things need tending to before coming on here to brag about how many reviews you've done of fucking escorts.

Offline Beamer

Did you ever think maybe people’s priorities are different? Some things are more important than being on a forum. It shouldn’t irk you that people have other things need tending to before coming on here to brag about how many reviews you've done of fucking escorts.

You have missed the point.....
He came on here and bragged about fucking a WG BB and won't give any punters the name of the BBacker so that punters can get checked out.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 07:18:36 pm by Beamer »

Offline kingmg



Offline millbush

Did you ever think maybe people’s priorities are different? Some things are more important than being on a forum. It shouldn’t irk you that people have other things need tending to before coming on here to brag about how many reviews you've done of fucking escorts.

 :thumbsup: some just like waving their dicks around.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,555
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
I am going to go against the trend here.

To try and temper the herd trampling over me I would point to the review I posted when a similar thing happened to me:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70952.0

Overall i agree with the sentiment that he should review her and warn us.  However this is a forum that should (IMO) be supporting punters and helping them get to the right place.  He asked a question about this and that perhaps indicates that he was confused and wanted to hear views and probably get to the right place.

I happen to agree with him on distancing the review from the meeting and if those that attacked this just look back on many many threads on security for punters they will see that come up again and again.

I do also wonder when I see the nature of the responses on the BB question whether a few people are trying to hide a guilty secret or two - a bit like the gay skinhead being particularly nasty to the gays!!

So to the OP I say that you should read the threads on STDs etc and think very hard about this, it is a different level of risk to OWO/RO and really not a good idea.  Yes it feels great but with your sensible head on it is not worth it.

As for reviewing stick to your own policy if that is to wait a week or two but get the review up as soon as you feel able.  Perhaps tweak some non critical details to protect yourself, such as changing the time of the day etc.

All very laudable to try to walk the higher moral ground BUT you have not fully understood whom you are defending, re-read OP's postings. 

1) He knew from the start he was courting controversy by refusing to name the SP (you could say he's trolling).

2) He confirmed that he wanted/intended to do it to her again, there's no indication this was a joke so, like his "promise" to review soon, we have to take him at face value i.e. he is an opportune barebacker willing to engage with SPs who don't advertise it.  In fact he could already have been back as the first encounter was several weeks before the post.

3) He has already allowed several weeks of customers to run the (increased) risk of seeing her whilst he waited for symptoms to present and initial test results to materialise, presuming he's bothered to get tested.  This is of course if he's genuinely a victim and could only be at risk of being infected.  If he has herpes or is asymptomatic for other STDs then he could already have infected her and she's now infecting others.

4) Most of the first page of responses were not insulting just supporting the demand for the name of the SP.  They only got more terse and insulting once OP responded with obstinate and inflammatory responses, rather than reasonably naming the SP because it has already been several weeks since he saw her (the first time), but who knows how recently since he saw her last and perhaps Bb'd the fuck out of her again.

4) The claims about not wanting to be outed are sheer nonsense because if she doesn't do this often and he was "the only one" then he's already outed himself by posting about the singular, "memorable", incident.  If, in fact she's a profligate, off-book BB'er then he may well be unmemorable to her but then he'll have been riding bare with all her other "secret BB" clients.  Good luck with them odds.
His ONLY reason for not id'ing her is because he doesn't want her being hassled by other fuckwit punters demanding BB because it's alleged on UKP that she offers it.  This has NOTHING to do with good intentions to this community and everything to do with enabling his own agenda of getting as much out of her as he can, the rest of us be damned.
The only retribution weeks/months after the first event is that she might id him and cut him off OR seek greater vengeance and perhaps reveal whatever details she has of him on here, SAFE and wherever else she's inclined.  She could of course read the review, go batshit crazy and when next he comes round for his BB fix get him done over by her burly men friends or even trap him into an assault/rape accusation.   Given shes nuts enough to BB a punter who knows how mad she might escalate things.

The ONLY honourable redeeming thing he can do several weeks after having dipped his bare dick in her is to state who she is so others can go get tested and others can avoid her risky behaviour.

People get banned for just being verbally unpleasant here, this guy is at the least conspiring to increase the infection risk to punters (and their sexual partners) by not identifying a known risk.  If he is in fact infected then he has perpetrated assaults on every subsequently infected person.  You may thing this conspiracy theory is too extreme but we don't know who this guy is or his agenda.  If he's a reasonable guy then he should recognise these risk scenarios and all the more immediately put everyone back at ease.

Offline myothernameis


1) He knew from the start he was courting controversy by refusing to name the SP (you could say he's trolling).

If you look back at Bigowl's posts; post number 8, posted on 20 Feb, he talks about recently seeing this escort, but there no review of her

Could this be the escort he was talking about, and could fit into his timeline, plus she has 8 reviews on here all positive, and this escort in question is Sash Cummings, might not be her

External Link/Members Only

Offline Avg_Joe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 2,999
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
if this was a punter sneakily barebacking a SP, it'd be all over SAFE by now and UKE and the punter would be pretty much stoned to death online......

there should be no difference just because the scenario is reversed, therefore stop fucking whining, posting bullshit threads like this and fucking name her. End of discussion (or at least it should be)
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Beamer

All very laudable to try to walk the higher moral ground BUT you have not fully understood whom you are defending, re-read OP's postings. 

1) He knew from the start he was courting controversy by refusing to name the SP (you could say he's trolling).

2) He confirmed that he wanted/intended to do it to her again, there's no indication this was a joke so, like his "promise" to review soon, we have to take him at face value i.e. he is an opportune barebacker willing to engage with SPs who don't advertise it.  In fact he could already have been back as the first encounter was several weeks before the post.

3) He has already allowed several weeks of customers to run the (increased) risk of seeing her whilst he waited for symptoms to present and initial test results to materialise, presuming he's bothered to get tested.  This is of course if he's genuinely a victim and could only be at risk of being infected.  If he has herpes or is asymptomatic for other STDs then he could already have infected her and she's now infecting others.

4) Most of the first page of responses were not insulting just supporting the demand for the name of the SP.  They only got more terse and insulting once OP responded with obstinate and inflammatory responses, rather than reasonably naming the SP because it has already been several weeks since he saw her (the first time), but who knows how recently since he saw her last and perhaps Bb'd the fuck out of her again.

4) The claims about not wanting to be outed are sheer nonsense because if she doesn't do this often and he was "the only one" then he's already outed himself by posting about the singular, "memorable", incident.  If, in fact she's a profligate, off-book BB'er then he may well be unmemorable to her but then he'll have been riding bare with all her other "secret BB" clients.  Good luck with them odds.
His ONLY reason for not id'ing her is because he doesn't want her being hassled by other fuckwit punters demanding BB because it's alleged on UKP that she offers it.  This has NOTHING to do with good intentions to this community and everything to do with enabling his own agenda of getting as much out of her as he can, the rest of us be damned.
The only retribution weeks/months after the first event is that she might id him and cut him off OR seek greater vengeance and perhaps reveal whatever details she has of him on here, SAFE and wherever else she's inclined.  She could of course read the review, go batshit crazy and when next he comes round for his BB fix get him done over by her burly men friends or even trap him into an assault/rape accusation.   Given shes nuts enough to BB a punter who knows how mad she might escalate things.

The ONLY honourable redeeming thing he can do several weeks after having dipped his bare dick in her is to state who she is so others can go get tested and others can avoid her risky behaviour.

People get banned for just being verbally unpleasant here, this guy is at the least conspiring to increase the infection risk to punters (and their sexual partners) by not identifying a known risk.  If he is in fact infected then he has perpetrated assaults on every subsequently infected person.  You may thing this conspiracy theory is too extreme but we don't know who this guy is or his agenda.  If he's a reasonable guy then he should recognise these risk scenarios and all the more immediately put everyone back at ease.

This says it all. How anybody can argue with this is beyond comprehension

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
All very laudable to try to walk the higher moral ground BUT you have not fully understood whom you are defending, re-read OP's postings. 

1) He knew from the start he was courting controversy by refusing to name the SP (you could say he's trolling).

2) He confirmed that he wanted/intended to do it to her again, there's no indication this was a joke so, like his "promise" to review soon, we have to take him at face value i.e. he is an opportune barebacker willing to engage with SPs who don't advertise it.  In fact he could already have been back as the first encounter was several weeks before the post.

3) He has already allowed several weeks of customers to run the (increased) risk of seeing her whilst he waited for symptoms to present and initial test results to materialise, presuming he's bothered to get tested.  This is of course if he's genuinely a victim and could only be at risk of being infected.  If he has herpes or is asymptomatic for other STDs then he could already have infected her and she's now infecting others.

4) Most of the first page of responses were not insulting just supporting the demand for the name of the SP.  They only got more terse and insulting once OP responded with obstinate and inflammatory responses, rather than reasonably naming the SP because it has already been several weeks since he saw her (the first time), but who knows how recently since he saw her last and perhaps Bb'd the fuck out of her again.

4) The claims about not wanting to be outed are sheer nonsense because if she doesn't do this often and he was "the only one" then he's already outed himself by posting about the singular, "memorable", incident.  If, in fact she's a profligate, off-book BB'er then he may well be unmemorable to her but then he'll have been riding bare with all her other "secret BB" clients.  Good luck with them odds.
His ONLY reason for not id'ing her is because he doesn't want her being hassled by other fuckwit punters demanding BB because it's alleged on UKP that she offers it.  This has NOTHING to do with good intentions to this community and everything to do with enabling his own agenda of getting as much out of her as he can, the rest of us be damned.
The only retribution weeks/months after the first event is that she might id him and cut him off OR seek greater vengeance and perhaps reveal whatever details she has of him on here, SAFE and wherever else she's inclined.  She could of course read the review, go batshit crazy and when next he comes round for his BB fix get him done over by her burly men friends or even trap him into an assault/rape accusation.   Given shes nuts enough to BB a punter who knows how mad she might escalate things.

The ONLY honourable redeeming thing he can do several weeks after having dipped his bare dick in her is to state who she is so others can go get tested and others can avoid her risky behaviour.

People get banned for just being verbally unpleasant here, this guy is at the least conspiring to increase the infection risk to punters (and their sexual partners) by not identifying a known risk.  If he is in fact infected then he has perpetrated assaults on every subsequently infected person.  You may thing this conspiracy theory is too extreme but we don't know who this guy is or his agenda.  If he's a reasonable guy then he should recognise these risk scenarios and all the more immediately put everyone back at ease.

You are getting hysterical about this. Personally I assume there is a risk each time I see a WG which is why I do not go BB.  Unless you yourself are BB then the OP is not causing the level of risk of death and end of the world that you state. If you are thinking that every WG you see is never BB with anyone you are a fool.

That aside you could step back and consider what you are actually trying to achieve here. If that is to get the OP to disclose the WG then you have gone about it in a stupid way, as I said above I would have also said sod them and kept quiet, I always refuse to be bullied.  Also by banning him clearly he can never disclose who it was.

If several of you are simply trying to look like forum hard men then the response was more rational.

Offline usroads

If you look back at Bigowl's posts; post number 8, posted on 20 Feb, he talks about recently seeing this escort, but there no review of her

Could this be the escort he was talking about, and could fit into his timeline, plus she has 8 reviews on here all positive, and this escort in question is Sash Cummings, might not be her

External Link/Members Only

She don't look like his usual munters

Offline LeedsGent59

Here's my twopennworth on the subject, for what it's worth:

Firstly, I do believe that the incident did take place as he describes it.

Secondly, has anyone else noticed that in 3 out of his 5 reviews there is no mention of condoms whatsoever? Take his second round with Paulahotchick: "But I didn't expect this, she told me I had about half hour left, and she would honour it. So I went into town for some food and to see friends, then went back and fucked her in the back garden, stood up doggy which quite frankly was amazing, she just led me round the back, hitched up her skirt and I pounded her,  coming all over her ass and back in about 3 minutes flat."

Now it may be that he did use a condom and simply omitted to mention it but that's not how I'm reading it; it sounds very spontaneous and heat of the moment to me. And if you read the neutral review of her there is a comment stating that "Bareback was previously available". Once a BBer ...

Offline Vice Admiral

then went back and fucked her in the back garden

That's one of the best euphemisms for anal sex I've ever seen.  Well worth remembering.

Offline B4bcock

That's one of the best euphemisms for anal sex I've ever seen.  Well worth remembering.

As opposed to the lady garden, I presume!

Offline Vice Admiral

As opposed to the lady garden, I presume!

Either way, the best principle to follow during episodes of horticultural engagement is: when you're in a hole, keep digging.




« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 09:10:09 am by Vice Admiral »

Offline B4bcock

Either way, the best principle to follow during episodes of horticultural engagement is: when you're in a hole, keep digging.

I can't stop fantasising about Charlie Dimmock, now.   :crazy:

Offline Vice Admiral

As Swiss Tony might have said, attending to your garden is like making love to a beautiful woman.

First you make sure that your equipment is clean and in good condition. 

Then you remove any surplus surface covering in the area where you intend to work.

Once the hole is ready, you fill it generously with organic material. 

Afterwards, if you still have the energy, you may want to repeat the procedure in another area.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Personally I don't think it's fair on the SPs to start guessing and to throw names around like a witch hunt. Some people here are fucking idiots and will contact any SPs whose names are casually thrown into this distasteful mix.

If you look back at Bigowl's posts; post number 8, posted on 20 Feb, he talks about recently seeing this escort, but there no review of her

Could this be the escort he was talking about, and could fit into his timeline, plus she has 8 reviews on here all positive, and this escort in question is Sash Cummings, might not be her

External Link/Members Only



Again this is quite speculative and circumstantial. Certainly the kind of thing a prosecutor would throw into the mix to help sell a story to the jury. I only ever mention condoms if there's something specific to say and whilst my behaviour is very different to OP's it doesn't mean he's a serial offender.

...
Secondly, has anyone else noticed that in 3 out of his 5 reviews there is no mention of condoms whatsoever? ...

Offline MME

But what about the risk of pregnancy? If Baby owl comes along, does that make it :

Two Fuckwit T’woo ?

 :D

TAXIIIIII for VikingJo.......

Offline secretjones

Mine is working just fine!  :lol:
.... there are people who post feck all reviews and post away merrily spoutingb they are above that sort of thing ( not the owner /admin types either ) ....they need a piss off tablet . At least this berk has done SOME reviews which given his antics need viewing with a beady eye

Offline stampjones

Ah there’s nothing like staying in on a cold winters evening with a box of pop corn and a good barebacking thread

Offline usroads

Ah there’s nothing like staying in on a cold winters evening with a box of pop corn and a good barebacking thread

 :) :) :) :) :)

Online Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Bigowl started the thread, and surely knew (as I've said previously) that the chances of him being asked to put fwd a link would be high :rolleyes: He hasn't put fwd one for whatever reason...

Some can/will call him naive, I stick by my original comment that he's Fucking stupid... Knew what the reaction would be on here, enjoyed the "surprise" BB aspect of the booking, and repeated it again in the same booking... No naivety there AFAIC...  :hi:


Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
I can't stop fantasising about Charlie Dimmock, now.   :crazy:

Have you seen her recently?  She is carrying enough spare timber to make decking for several gardens.  :D

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,071
  • Likes: 323
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Have you seen her recently?  She is carrying enough spare timber to make decking for several gardens.  :D

Her breathing is also poor. Given the current situation .............

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Have you seen her recently?  She is carrying enough spare timber to make decking for several gardens.  :D

She used to be slim though, here she is in her salad days meeting another legend.
Phwoar!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bogof60

She used to be slim though, here she is in her salad days meeting another legend.
Phwoar!

Hidden Image/Members Only

 :P  :lol:  :wacko:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,555
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
You are getting hysterical about this. Personally I assume there is a risk each time I see a WG which is why I do not go BB.  Unless you yourself are BB then the OP is not causing the level of risk of death and end of the world that you state. If you are thinking that every WG you see is never BB with anyone you are a fool.

That aside you could step back and consider what you are actually trying to achieve here. If that is to get the OP to disclose the WG then you have gone about it in a stupid way, as I said above I would have also said sod them and kept quiet, I always refuse to be bullied.  Also by banning him clearly he can never disclose who it was.

If several of you are simply trying to look like forum hard men then the response was more rational.

Your first para is not the consideration here.  All sensible punters will consider the possibility of an SP engaging in BB and their approach to their own sexual health checks will reflect that.  Most of us will limit further activity and go down the clinic if symptoms present or when they might be expected or perhaps only once every several months of asymptomatic punting.  NO ONE reasonable goes for a checkup after every safe(ish) encounter.  BUT if you hear about an SP engaging in off-book unsafe sex with an unknown punter and you have also had some form of unprotected intimacy (OWO, RO, BB (P or A), rimming, snowballing, kissing) with her then you are more likely to consider a GUM visit.  THAT is what we're trying to address here in this matter.

This has nothing to do with being unreasonable bullies, this has EVERYTHING to do with respecting fellow punters protecting their (and your) sexual health by keeping the pool as clean as possible.