Author Topic: xx_Poppy_xx - Warrington  (Read 7099 times)


53 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (48 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Trotter671

This was a few weeks ago

External Link/Members Only

£140 for 1 hour

Comms –All by AW messages then texts on the day and a quick phone call on arrival – no probs.

Place – The popular chain hotel in Warrington, you know the one!

The Girl – the photos are accurate. As per the other reviews Poppy is definitely a looker, one of the prettiest girls I have seen in a while. And a cracking body!
 
The Service – I’ll keep this short and sweet as Poppy is well reviewed already on here.

Good DFK throughout even though she started off quite shy but thankfully soon warmed up and got into to it – especially when I was stood behind her kissing her neck and playing with those amazing 34DDs. Plenty of attention paid to her pierced nipples.  She leaned back to snog me and grinding her ass against my cock, I do love that!!

Lots of OWO for round 1 in various positions, standing with Poppy kneeling, me lay on the bed then me sat on the bed and her kneeling on the floor whilst I was holding her hair to watch the action. Pretty good eye contact and attempted to take me all the way down a few times and was not shy of drooling and getting a bit messy!  After about 20 mins or so it all ended in a huge CIM and she kept on sucking until I was fully spent. Poppy then went to dispose of my deposit in the bathroom.

A bit of a clean up with wet wipes and a bit of a chat we got into round 2. Plenty more DFK and more OWO before rubber up time. This is where I let the side down! For some reason mini me was not fully playing the game and got condom fright and wilted!! Poppy though was patient and deployed her OWO skills to get him going again. Once up and running again we went through a few positions – cowgirl, missionary and then a couple of variations of doggy. I just couldn’t come for round 2 – you know when you start thinking about it rather than just enjoying the moment!

There was no rush to usher me out of the door, a bit more chat whilst I dressed and a kiss and hug before headed back into the rain.

All in all Poppy is gorgeous and is a lovely lass and was eager to please. I think a rematch sometime soon.

Offline yepitsmeagain

Is her ass as good as in the pics?

If so, deffo on my hot list  :thumbsup:

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
Is her ass as good as in the pics?

If so, deffo on my hot list  :thumbsup:
Sure is. Her pics are spot on
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 07:10:00 pm by Al R »

Offline Trotter671

Is her ass as good as in the pics?

If so, deffo on my hot list  :thumbsup:

Well I certainly think so pal  :hi:- very firm and felt great in my hands and cock up against it!!

Offline yepitsmeagain

Well that ass will soon be sitting on my face then  :drinks:

Offline webpunter

Already on HL thanks to other reporting on here

The review is a timely reminder to make some effort to get a session lined up on next norf west trip

Just had a look at PG, only 0.6 credits 60p etc

A very worthwhile investment

Plenty of pics her looking FAF

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
Already on HL thanks to other reporting on here

The review is a timely reminder to make some effort to get a session lined up on next norf west trip

Just had a look at PG, only 0.6 credits 60p etc

A very worthwhile investment

Plenty of pics her looking FAF
The pics attached to this review were what convinced me that I had to see Poppy in the flesh, particularly the 6th one down - them legs and that arse  :wacko:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=246536.msg2519863#msg2519863

Offline Hot tongue

She's as fit as hell. You see her arse and you'll almost faint.

Offline webpunter

Not much

She's as fit as hell. You see her arse and you'll almost faint.

If she sticks the beads up my arse deffo will faint 

& hopefully not fart  :scare:  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smit1234

Fingerings that arse in 69 was a lot of fun

Offline Titi

I’ve ummed/ahhed about this one as one of her previous reviews mentioned no DFK and refusing a level. Her rates are cheaper as well but her reviews paint inconsistencies in services offered. Nice review though OP, she looks FAF.

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
I’ve ummed/ahhed about this one as one of her previous reviews mentioned no DFK and refusing a level. Her rates are cheaper as well but her reviews paint inconsistencies in services offered. Nice review though OP, she looks FAF.
I could be wrong but I don’t think there have been any comments about anal not being offered since she went independent. Not excusing it not being offered by the way, but if it was confirmed with her in comms beforehand I doubt there’d be any issues. That’s just my opinion based on my own experience when making requests although I must admit anal hasn’t been one of them.

Offline Moby Dick

I could be wrong but I don’t think there have been any comments about anal not being offered since she went independent. Not excusing it not being offered by the way, but if it was confirmed with her in comms beforehand I doubt there’d be any issues. That’s just my opinion based on my own experience when making requests although I must admit anal hasn’t been one of them.
Even less of a problem when you’ve got a little dick. :sarcastic:

Offline antsz

She's as fit as hell. You see her arse and you'll almost faint.

Have you seen her or planning on seeing her? Just would like to know so i can put her on my block list as it seems you maybe a barebacker with your recent report from Olha from Rochdale
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 05:02:02 pm by antsz »

Offline Titi

I could be wrong but I don’t think there have been any comments about anal not being offered since she went independent. Not excusing it not being offered by the way, but if it was confirmed with her in comms beforehand I doubt there’d be any issues. That’s just my opinion based on my own experience when making requests although I must admit anal hasn’t been one of them.

She’s independent now?  :thumbsup:

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
She’s independent now?  :thumbsup:
So she says, who knows for sure. I do know it’s her you’re communicating with via phone etc., and I’m pretty sure on AW as well given a very minor request I made when first booking which she did take note of. If anyone was managing the profile I very much doubt it would have been passed on...

Offline Titi

So she says, who knows for sure. I do know it’s her you’re communicating with via phone etc., and I’m pretty sure on AW as well given a very minor request I made when first booking which she did take note of. If anyone was managing the profile I very much doubt it would have been passed on...

Yep you’re right, who knows for sure. Thanks anyway.

Offline webpunter

Am gonna organize some popcorn for when HT logs on next

Can't wait  :yahoo: :lol:

Have you seen her or planning on seeing her? Just would like to know so i can put her on my block list as it seems you maybe a barebacker with your recent report from Olha from Rochdale

Offline antsz

Am gonna organize some popcorn for when HT logs on next

Can't wait  :yahoo: :lol:
:D :lol: :lol: it's in black and white so it's not like he can't deny it can he!

Offline webpunter

I'll get HT's take on it before further comment

:D :lol: :lol: it's in black and white so it's not like he can't deny it can he!

Offline Princealbert1985

:D :lol: :lol: it's in black and white so it's not like he can't deny it can he!

Fully on board with this, the review of the (possible) barebacker is just ridiculous in so many ways, and from reading the two reviews of the same GILF, something is amiss! The second one is like he's never seen her before, very strangely written, then I saw he did mention it in the first review that he's been, but seemed like a different visit...

Also the pic he's used in that Rochdale review he's used in a post for someone else, so not only going to stay away from where he's been, but also going to take anything he's said with a pinch of salt!


Offline webpunter

wise words

but don't think a bit of flaps on helmet constitutes BB
must have had say 10 or so burds [a guess] do like a pussy slide
i can't remember
if punters can remember details / no's they don't do it very much
usually when a good 'connection' & they seem really up-for-it
it doesn't help when they are dragging my helmet backwards & forwards across their minge
saying stuff like 'how much do you want to fuck me ?'
all a game
& a total head-fuck  :dash:  :lol:
if they have an std the risks are reasonably high
& my willpower was low & evaporating rapidly
you ain't gonna catch the big one
tho noted not the best thing to do

going to take anything he's said with a pinch of salt!

Offline Karel1.

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 15
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Before there will be any comments on me offering bb I’ll say my part! I have NEVER offered BB to anyone and NEVER EVER WOULD! If someone say otherwise then it’s a lie or my old agency trying to put a dirt on me!!!

Offline webpunter

The BB stuff is not directed at you
But @ Hot tongue [Ht]
In one of his reviews he wrote:

"I worked my way down from her mouth to her nipples, then her pants.
I pulled them to one side and parted her pussy lips with the head of my cock, so that I could rub it against her clit"

he then mentions:

"On with a condom and she lowered herself in the cowgirl position onto my big hard prick"

As above this is not the same as BB, as i mentioned in my post.  Not the best thing to do but difficult to resist  :dash:

Clearly the FS is protected "on with a condom" 

As for Ht having a "big hard prick" yeah right.  In his dreams  :lol:

So all good as far as you are concerned.  Nothing to connect you with BB.  PS you look rather stunning !

Before there will be any comments on me offering bb I’ll say my part! I have NEVER offered BB to anyone and NEVER EVER WOULD! If someone say otherwise then it’s a lie or my old agency trying to put a dirt on me!!!

Offline lewisjones23

The BB stuff is not directed at you
But @ Hot tongue [Ht]
In one of his reviews he wrote:

"I worked my way down from her mouth to her nipples, then her pants.
I pulled them to one side and parted her pussy lips with the head of my cock, so that I could rub it against her clit"

he then mentions:

"On with a condom and she lowered herself in the cowgirl position onto my big hard prick"

As above this is not the same as BB, as i mentioned in my post.  Not the best thing to do but difficult to resist  :dash:

Clearly the FS is protected "on with a condom" 

As for Ht having a "big hard prick" yeah right.  In his dreams  :lol:

So all good as far as you are concerned.  Nothing to connect you with BB.  PS you look rather stunning !

is the last comment really needed?  :dash:

Offline webpunter

Sorry
Fluffy moment. Heaven forbid  :dash:
Do i need to ban myself / self isolate from UKP ?
You choose the ban period: a day / week / month / longer  :)
But she is FAF

is the last comment really needed?  :dash:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 12:17:04 am by webpunter »

Offline Moby Dick

Sorry
Fluffy moment. Heaven forbid  :dash:
Do i need to ban myself / self isolate from UKP ?
You choose the ban period: a day / week / month / longer  :)
But she is FAF
Unforgivable   :sarcastic:
Just don’t punt in the NW.
No place for fluffy cunts  :sarcastic:
pussy inflation is rife.

Offline webpunter

Do you mean one of these ?  :)

Unforgivable   :sarcastic:
Just don’t punt in the NW.
No place for fluffy cunts  :sarcastic:
pussy inflation is rife.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Moby Dick

Do you mean one of these ?  :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Does that make their tits bigger or just do bigger fanny farts :D

Edit : if it works like a penis pump then I guess their tits will get smaller whilst her flaps and clit get bigger.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 08:04:27 pm by Moby Dick »