Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TheBlueberryGirl - Kings Cross  (Read 3164 times)

46 review(s) for The Blueberry Girl (40 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline jimboslice112

External Link/Members Only

£150 for the hour.
Happend a month ago. Passing through k x.

Comms
First through AW then texts. Very timetabled texting. Got told instructions on how to get there 5 mins before scheduled time. Her place aint too easy to find but shell call you to direct you to the right place.

Girl
I was disappointed a fair bit with what i saw as she let me in. Not very attractive face and her body pics are defo photoshopped. She has a slight overhang on her belly and doesnt look as smooth as the pics shown. At certain angles on the bed she looked alright.

Meet
Showered and paperwork sorted. Offered a choice of water or alchohol. Small bottle of proseco She decided to take a lil bit of control. She undressed me and started playing with my knob. OWO went deep. Moved on to missionary, not tight at all. Bordering on loose. Wanted to try facefucking so she let me fuck her face. There was a lot of spittig and gagging. Didnt really enjoy it but it was an experience. Moved on to a normal blowie which she added with some blueberry snaps or sweets in her mouth. Pretty weird but hey ho. Finished with missionary. Only one pop for me. Still had time so she offered me a massage. Choice of scented oil or not.

Pros
Good service
Discretion
Clean facilities and showers

Cons
The looks.

I dunno whether to put as a weak pos or a neutral. Its a weird one. She defo needs to hit the gym though.

Offline bonapati

Reads like a neutral to me but your decision;)

Saw her about her same time or longer . Ugly, unfit, over hyped, average service and probably Romanian gypsy than Polish. Quite a depressing event. Will review at some point. Doesn’t look anything like her photos at all! So all in all a fraud. Neutral / Negative for me. Never seen a gym, she seemed to be branding herself but doesn’t work. Her time is either up or close. Not one to repeat at her price. Nothing special about this one. Not one to repeat. I left thinking why did I not walk! Overall a shit punt.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 12:53:55 am by bonapati »

Offline Hobbit

Cheers for the review. She's been on my hotlist for ages but I will take her off after reading this. This review definitely sounds like a neutral.

Offline aronteo

It looks like the blueberry girl has eaten too many blueberry muffins...... :rolleyes: :hi:

Offline OutForJustice80

Saw her about her same time or longer . Ugly, unfit, over hyped, average service and probably Romanian gypsy than Polish. Quite a depressing event. Will review at some point. Doesn’t look anything like her photos at all! So all in all a fraud. Neutral / Negative for me. Never seen a gym, she seemed to be branding herself but doesn’t work. Her time is either up or close. Not one to repeat at her price. Nothing special about this one. Not one to repeat. I left thinking why did I not walk! Overall a shit punt.
Wow, this is a shock to hear. She’s never been the most beautiful but I’ve had several really good punts with her, last one over a year ago now though.

Always sorry to hear a good one has gone out to pasture.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Perhaps because the Good SP landscape is so barren and slim in London and a lot of profiles are Romanians who have an atrocious records overall in service level, is it possible some men's standards are lower than ever, as to what a good looking SP pertains to?

I honestly have zero trust of aw reviews (even if I think they real) for that reason (and even on here to a degree), I take a good report on looks and service as an 'indicator' that things may go well but I have been disappointed and amazed at times even on a strong recommendation.

i.e. Some SP who whack up good reviews for looks vs reality when I arrive.

:hi:

Offline unus669

Perhaps because the Good SP landscape is so barren and slim in London and a lot of profiles are Romanians who have an atrocious records overall in service level, is it possible some men's standards are lower than ever, as to what a good looking SP pertains to?

I honestly have zero trust of aw reviews (even if I think they real) for that reason (and even on here to a degree), I take a good report on looks and service as an 'indicator' that things may go well but I have been disappointed and amazed at times even on a strong recommendation.

i.e. Some SP who whack up good reviews for looks vs reality when I arrive.

Problem is what one punter thinks is good looking, another would find ugly. That’s why I try to state, in my reviews if I found her attractive or not, rather than saying she’s good looking. I’m a service over looks punter.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 05:26:58 pm by unus669 »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Problem is what one punter thinks is good looking, another would find ugly. That’s why I try to state, in my reviews if I found her attractive or not, rather than saying she’s good looking. I’m a service over looks punter.

And you are to be commended for doing so and pointing that out...I will bear that in my mind for my own posts.

Offline Shades

I had noticed last time I saw her that she had put on a bit of weight. She was never a size 8 beauty though, so a few pounds can swing the scales a bit (so to speak)
I have always enjoyed my times with her, but she is also a bit different personality wise, so I would expect more of s marmite response to her from clients and a bit more weight just makes that marmite response a bit more extreme.
I would say if you like her profile and sense of humour, then go and see her. She is not a 10 in the looks department, but I would definitely not be kicking her out of the bed either.

Offline bonapati

Wow, this is a shock to hear. She’s never been the most beautiful but I’ve had several really good punts with her, last one over a year ago now though.

Always sorry to hear a good one has gone out to pasture.

A lot can change in a year...