Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Feline Nottingham  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Neilrichard99

Hi All
Has anyone seen Carla from Feline , pictures look good

Offline Foggy

Yes I’ve seen her I haven’t posted a review as as I’ve only just taken up again after nearly dying. So didn’t want to come across as a tout for them.

She is a lovely girl, great body gives great head, does all the normal stuff a girls does.

Offline Neilrichard99

Thanks for this
I intend to make a booking and will report back
I think they need a bit more variety , I have over the years seen some great girls from Feline ,the best being Carrie .
What a stunner

Offline simon07

Yes I’ve seen her I haven’t posted a review as as I’ve only just taken up again after nearly dying. So didn’t want to come across as a tout for them.

She is a lovely girl, great body gives great head, does all the normal stuff a girls does.

A little more information on looks, age, body size, kissing, oral without etc. if you can please?

Offline Foggy

I’d say she was mid thirty’s, a very pretty blonde, with a fit body, very friendly. She did oral without I never asked about a though. She didn’t seem to be a really deep kisser but I can’t quite remember as she was sat on my face more than I was kissing her.

She was a great punt, a tough choice between her and Lucy

Offline Foggy

I’ve seen Lucy and Carla three times had a overnight with Lucy. I left a review for her