Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava of GEA  (Read 9538 times)

Wee Man

External Link/Members Only

I had a works event at a Glasgow hotel and as I had a room and a few hours to spare beforehand I decided a visit from Ava would be a good way of passing the time. Ava is a pretty blonde girl with a good figure. She has only been working a couple of weeks so is still a bit nervous. She was very chatty but much of this seemed to be due to her nerves.

We started off with some gentle kissing which led to some DFK, followed by OWO and then some missionary, doggy and cowgirl. All in it was a decent punt.The only slight negative was that her nervousness stopped her from performing to what could have been a superb punt. Maybe in a couple of months I'll see her again and see how she has "matured".

The only real downfall, which wasn't her fault, was that I had picked Ava as her profile had her down for anal but at the start she said that the agency put that on without her knowing. I complained to the agency and was told it must have been a mix-up and they would remove it. I checked today and it is still listed.

Mindful

Excellent review.
I've been thinking of booking Ava but couldn't find the time.
Do you think she will stay?

Wee Man

I think she was only intending to work for a few months.

Ava

Hi, thanks for the review. Yeah I am still pretty nervous & that does make me chat a bit much, hopefully I can overcome That soon.. Although I am a chatty person at the Best of times :) Really weird I actually only Got told about this site tonight..logged on & seen this about me! lol I'm sure the website will be sorted over the weekend, my fault i totally forgot to say to the guys. Well if you do choose to book me again I look forward too it & I've taken what you've said on board. Thanks, Ava  x

Wee Man

Ava, no problem. I had a good time. I'm sure you'll settle down but make sure the website's changed right away so that your punters aren't misled. The agency is well known for adding a few services in without the girls knowing. I called them about it after our meeting and they still haven't changed it.

darthvador01

External Link/Members Only

I had a works event at a Glasgow hotel and as I had a room and a few hours to spare beforehand I decided a visit from Ava would be a good way of passing the time. Ava is a pretty blonde girl with a good figure. She has only been working a couple of weeks so is still a bit nervous. She was very chatty but much of this seemed to be due to her nerves.

We started off with some gentle kissing which led to some DFK, followed by OWO and then some missionary, doggy and cowgirl. All in it was a decent punt.The only slight negative was that her nervousness stopped her from performing to what could have been a superb punt. Maybe in a couple of months I'll see her again and see how she has "matured".

The only real downfall, which wasn't her fault, was that I had picked Ava as her profile had her down for anal but at the start she said that the agency put that on without her knowing. I complained to the agency and was told it must have been a mix-up and they would remove it. I checked today and it is still listed.

Thanks for review, so do you recommend her worth seeing. Was all services offered including CIM???

hunnymuncher

Good review wee man. Thanks
Hello ava. Hope you keep up good work as your on my to do list.
Promise to be gentle mwahahaaaa  :wacko:

hunnymuncher

I doubt it will be changed. A levels are all profile girls even those who dont.

hunnymuncher

Ava. Just relax do your best but remember that you are providing a service that is expensive and your punters will be expecting the best for the top $$$ they are paying. Dont be a clock watcher or not care about service like mia who has a negative.
Sure you will be fine. Good start getting a positive on here.

hunnymuncher

Wee man how was her owo and pussy/presentation :cry:? She looks young. In pictures.

James999

Not good if not offering the services as per profile  :thumbsdown:

Mindful

Not good if not offering the services as per profile  :thumbsdown:

The services were added to her profile by the agency without her permission.
Go back to England and think again.

darthvador01

Called this afternoon GEA and asked for Ava unfortunately she wasn't available.

hunnymuncher

Shes on I looked. Told u mate they have their favourites. Tricks.
Who will be getting first pick of incall dive.
Or possibly since shes a Pretty v young blonde probably be kept in that flat to be pumped all night. Dont think they drive so flat be fully booked. Same as mia doesn't matter if shes shit punt
guys here know but other unfortunate punters no on here wont so she will be getting banged all day.

Ava

Hi guys.. I don't know if I should be commenting on this but I just want to put it out there that I'm not 'in the flat getting banged all day' ... I was available today but due to other commitments I had to phone and tell them I couldn't continue tonight.. I apologise but this was something that just could not be helped today. X

hunnymuncher

Don't take it personally ava.
Just lad banter so it is.. U said it yourself you only just found out about this site. Have a look around and you shall see what this site is about.
feel free to comment unless you take the things posted to heart, then best you don't look.

Ava

Yeah I do completely understand that.. And I  grateful for any reviews positive or negative.. Every days a learning a day.. Also for you guys.. You may learn something new :p But
Today is completely my fault as I was on at 4 till 5 and had to pull out afterwards.. Some things just can't be helped I suppose. Got to be thick skinned to come on here! Lol. But
You do give your honest opinions which helps x

James999

The services were added to her profile by the agency without her permission.

So you believe that ?

The end result is the offering and the service are not the same  :hi:

Ava

James if you check the site it does say 'at descretion' next  to a-levels aswell as other things. I myself didn't realise this until I went on the link up above as it's different from what I see when I type the website in.. X

James999

James if you check the site it does say 'at descretion' next  to a-levels

But if you say you don't offer it then the "at discretion" is just a con to lure punters in  :thumbsdown:

Ava

Have you used gea before James? X

James999

Have you used gea before James? X

Not relevant, not interested in "Surveys"

If "you" say you don't offer anal and the website say's it is on offer that's wrong, and in particular as the reviewer reported it to them.  :thumbsdown:

Offline CooperD

Not relevant, not interested in "Surveys"

If "you" say you don't offer anal and the website say's it is on offer that's wrong, and in particular as the reviewer reported it to them.  :thumbsdown:

Agree with this, nothing worse than advertising things you don't do!
Ava, you need to get the agency to remove the service you don't provide  :thumbsup:

James999

The "Agency" has been involved in controversy on here before

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24400.0;all

And in particular

Thought I'd get my say in regarding that agency since you guys want both sides. I totally agree with holly - just a pimp with a cover story. The girls get so stressed because the agency (or the "office" as we so fondly called them) would tell the customer ANYTHING to get them to book. Be that adding on services, shaving a few years/pounds off or constantly double booking apps and giving impossible time frames (Edinburgh to Glasgow in 20 mins? Of course she can!)

If you refused anything they said they were bitchy on the phone, call and text constantly and then if you didn't play by their rules they fined you or punished you by giving you no bookings for a few days.

"he's a P.I.M.P"

« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 09:15:23 pm by James999 »

Offline pilgrim

Anyone who has used this agency pre the Govan Copper days will know that the flat is now a single bedroom affair.  There may be 4 girls showing availability at the same time but if the one room is occupied then the other three wont get any incall bookings at that time.  Previously there were 3-4 girls sitting in the flat waiting for bookings and there were two bedrooms in that one flat and another flat close by or on the floor above.  One lass could get all the bookings, just depends on how the pimps son, who used to man the phones, steered the punter towards a particular lass.

As for updates during the day and amending the web site.  I dont think the phone handlers have any access or skill to amend the profiles.  They have to wait for the pimp/owner to contact the web designer.  If you click on the A levels link on the right you end up with all profiles!!

Ive asked girls if they are happy working with Jo Bloggs and they have replied that they dont know who that is.  It seems the agency just makes things up.

I would advise you to confirm svs with the phone handler and ask for the lass to call you prior to the appointment time to discuss svs and clothing requests for example.  Your money your rules.

It would be better for everyone if the pimp was more honest on the profiles in regards to svs.

As for Ava, yes you need a thick skin on here. Dont rise to the bait.  There are some people who will bait you even though they never seem to post any reviews.  They are almost like a troll by baiting people constantly.  Some punt others bait for pleasure.  I dont see how you can click on the site and see anything differently from the rest of us??  There are two sites, one with a blue background and the other has a brownish/dark background.  The often have slight differences.

Offline CooperD

Yeah the "agency" does get some bad press! But planning on seeing Ava now and fully aware no a-levels. But enough good things said about her to go for it.

James999

Yeah the "agency" does get some bad press! But planning on seeing Ava now and fully aware no a-levels. But enough good things said about her to go for it.

Why not message her on here and arrange direct (cut out the pimp) although you may find the "Ava" nic on her is the "Agency"  :wacko:

Offline CooperD

Why not message her on here and arrange direct (cut out the pimp) although you may find the "Ava" nic on her is the "Agency"  :wacko:

:lol: yeah thought that!

Ava

Yeah the normal one is the blue black ground & I've just ame across the black background x

Ava

I can't do or say anything to make you believe I am who I am you just need to take my word for it x

James999

I can't do or say anything to make you believe I am who I am you just need to take my word for it x

But your track record so far is not good, you say you don't offer anal and told the client it was an error, yet tonight you have said it's ok to be on there as it says "at descretion"  so what you're saying face to face with people doesn't match what's being typed on here by "you"  :wacko:

Offline CooperD

Well hopefully you are, otherwise when someone mentions all this to you, I mean Ava, you won't be left looking stupid  :wacko:

Ava

After this message I'm not even going to try defend myself or the agency anymore as it seems in just getting slandered either way... I didn't realise it was on my profile although what I will say is it depends on the situation as I've also said I'm new to this so every days a learning day for me... & if that's what guys want then if it feels right at the time then I will do it as I am there to carryout a service that guys like yourself are paying decent money for. So if our paths ever cross then be sure to mention this conversation & we can continue the conversation &
Youl see I can take the lad like banter :) I've had his account since last light when I
Got told about it & first thing I seen was this
Post lol... I've apologised for Both the service I didn't carryout & not being
On tonight when it says I am, I've done my part & if you want to take my good review into consideration & book me then we may have a good time but if you want to take the bad on board then that's upto you but please do take this into consideration ... Me and all the girls on the site
Are only human the same as yourself... We maybe do have our off days and I do respect you are paying good money & we should leave our problems at the front door... As I will from now on... I'm there to grant a service. Thanks very much for
Your input guys.. Maybe see you one day.. Ava x

hunnymuncher

Lol Quit while you're behind ava these boys are pros.
new members cant get msgs.
best not to comment on your threads or reviews ava.
When you get pm do it there in private
 plus you can do what the boys want cut oot the middle man and tell them exactly what you will do... so no more  em mistakes.
see you soon hunny. I will be banging you soon enough but ill let other guys get their turn first see if you get other positives.
wee mans a good reviewer but there was like james said errors lol

hunnymuncher

Think the problem is doll. 150 big ones the punters are paying so are wanting what is supposed to be on offer.
If its not your fault fair doos. But will not do you any favours or agency by talking about shit on a public site which any tom dick or harry can see.
Did warn you earlier .

Wee Man

James, as the previous comments we all know the agency has gone downhill and uses several tricks to drum up business.

When I saw Ava she was quite upfront about anal being a mistake on the profile and never tried to say anything about at her discretion. I think she has got a bit mixed-up in her replies between what is on offer and what the discretion bit means. She has chosen to work in a tough industry and as such, as Pilgrim said, she needs to have a thick skin but there is no point having a go at her and saying her "track record so far is no good". My review which started this thread was a positive and said that I would see her again.

James999

Wee Man, I suspect that the "ava" posting here may not be the "Ava" you actually met  :sarcastic:

Wee Man

James, I'm pretty sure it is. The tone of her posts are similar to the girl I met.

She carried out a decent service and as I have said I would see her again, although to be fair I would wait till she got a bit more experienced.

hunnymuncher

Wee Man, I suspect that the "ava" posting here may not be the "Ava" you actually met  :sarcastic:

Im sure it has the Same air about it, remember when suddenly mia pooped up to apologise for the negative. I wasn't a member then but was doing the research needed to start punting

Offline CooperD

Yip, just like Mia, suddenly the "girl" is here as soon as a review is posted, all seems genuine  :lol: :lol:

hunnymuncher

Hmmm funny that. Coincidence ?  :sarcastic:

hunnymuncher

Almost exactly the same way and tone as mias was written. Big X at end.
Maybe Damage limitation again.
Why hasn't she put up her own photo ? Good way to promote herself?   
I think tis enough detective work for one night. Becoming an Addiction this site.
I don't want to disrespect wee man by into ripping into his good review.
Apologies wee man. A pint or 3 too many tonight,  brings out my the prick in me.

Offline Johny Stone

great advice for Ava, instead of paying a fee to that agency she should become independent, its not that hard

vorian

great advice for Ava, instead of paying a fee to that agency she should become independent, its not that hard

At least she would know then, what is being advertised on her profile.   :unknown:

darthvador01

I think james999 is right, she might not be real ava. As I called GEA agency today for her availability and she wasn't available while except replying and posting to this forum, its sounds skeptical    :scare: 

Offline pilgrim

Lol Quit while you're behind ava these boys are pros.
new members cant get msgs.
best not to comment on your threads or reviews ava.
When you get pm do it there in private
 plus you can do what the boys want cut oot the middle man and tell them exactly what you will do... so no more  em mistakes.
see you soon hunny. I will be banging you soon enough but ill let other guys get their turn first see if you get other positives.
wee mans a good reviewer but there was like james said errors lol

Im sure James is a MOD?  You would think he would know the rules?  I think new members have to complete 10 posts before they are allowed access to the PM system.  James did suggest that she use the PM facility.

vorian

I think james999 is right, she might not be real ava. As I called GEA agency today for her availability and she wasn't available while except replying and posting to this forum, its sounds skeptical    :scare:

Would not surprise me at all, pimps are desperate to have a presence on UKP in whatever way they can. They know that good/bad reviews can affect their income in a big way. Unlike PN which is no longer really relevant they can't come in through the front door, so impersonating a prossie/punter is the best chance they have of raising the awareness of a profile/agency.

vorian

Im sure James is a MOD?  You would think he would know the rules?  I think new members have to complete 10 posts before they are allowed access to the PM system.  James did suggest that she use the PM facility.

That's not totally correct, the amount of posts needed before you can PM or access off topic varies. Adam can and does change the required number, sometimes new members can access off-topic with zero posts.

Offline pilgrim

Thanks for that Vorian!!

I was aware of Adams ability.  I didnt mention OffTopic as this was in the Scotland Reviews section.