Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian girls in Manchester  (Read 3238 times)

Online RandomGuy99

Now I know Romanian girls have a bad reputation but..

There's a shed load of very hot looking Romanian girls in Manchester.  I'm not wanting to unfairly tar these girls as being bad SPs because of the actions of a few Romanian girls I've met in the past in Manchester (the ones I saw worked for the Northern Babes agency and just wanted me to cum as quickly as possible and then chat from the other side of the room)

Has anyone had positive experiences with Romanian girls in Manchester? ( I am hoping there are some )

Thanks

Offline montypython

No, they have always been shit.

Offline usroads

Why bother taking the chance. Plenty of good Brit girls around.

Online RandomGuy99

Why bother taking the chance. Plenty of good Brit girls around.
Because if I'm to believe their photos they look FAF.

I have tended to avoid but I'm running out of local girls to see.  Having to work my way out to the sticks.

Offline usroads

FAF looks ain't linked to quality of service. Maybe you should read some UKP reviews.

Offline bdyno

There are always exceptions to any rule.

By reputation, I know of a few good Roms in the South West (my home ground). Aside from nationality, they're either permanent residents or regular visitors with a very limited touring schedule.

The ones who turn up for a brief time and are never seen again I'd always avoid. I'm also not in a big city, so repeat custom is going to be more important than the area you're looking at, but if you do find a hidden gem you'll get everything you're looking for.

They are rare though.

Offline dave2020

Alysha Bunny2Squirt External Link/Members Only

I was thinking this one sounds decent but not sure she is Romanian.

Offline MisterGibbon

Alysha Bunny2Squirt External Link/Members Only

I was thinking this one sounds decent but not sure she is Romanian.

I have seen her and thought she was terrible. Looked and felt like a skeleton with long thin fake boobs. Like 2 sausages. Look way better when she had them covered in a bra. She seemed very cold and rushed too. Think I missed reviewing her but its been about a year now since I saw her.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 12:19:50 pm by MisterGibbon »

Online Bustydusty

It would be great if there were a few decent ones esp as it might stop the ridiculous inflation that’s happened over the last couple of years where new and unreviewed girls are expecting £140 - £150 an hour :dash:
I had an excellent meet with Brianna in Liverpool but others didn’t unfortunately
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 12:57:30 pm by Bustydusty »

Online RandomGuy99

But how can it work for them as a long term strategy?

Surely they'd make really good money if they looked like they do in the photos and they delivered a good service?

The ones I saw did look like their photos but we were done in 40 minutes and ended up chatting for the remaining 20 of the hour.

Online Bustydusty

I’d never book an hour with a Romanian tbh unless they were already positively reviewed on here - I probably just wouldn’t book one at all without that but if you do just book the shortest time possible and expect it to be shit but hope for the best

Offline RocknRollStar

Have to agree with Dusty whenever I have been led by my dick I have always been disappointed and have never stayed the duration of the session - these girls just want you in and out - literally!

Online RandomGuy99

Have to agree with Dusty whenever I have been led by my dick I have always been disappointed and have never stayed the duration of the session - these girls just want you in and out - literally!
How does that work for them as a long term strategy?

No repeat customers?

Offline blackburnian

How does that work for them as a long term strategy?

No repeat customers?

Just move towns  - no neg feedback - someone looks at the pics like you have and thinks they look FAF so they still keep getting business , remember 99% of punters aren't on forums so they wouldn't know the bad rep of Roms

Bb

Offline Dixson

Rheya was the girl that forever changed my mind about Rom girls. Fit, intelligent and just gave the most amazing BJ. Sadly she seems to have retired now, but if she ever crops up again deffo worth a visit.

Offline LordVoldemort

Totally agree... Rheya was the benchmark in outstanding service everytime. Had a number of long sessions with her, she had energy, charisma and passion in abundance. Made me feel like she actually cared (which of course she didn’t) she’s gone for good. Last I heard she went back to Whoremania to start a new life. Memories of her body and the horny face she pulled when you lapped or fucked her still gives me wank fodder over 2 years later. She left in Sep 18 and has never been replaced by anyone nearly as good when I visit Manchester!