Author Topic: Bianca and Riley duo - Premium  (Read 2346 times)

Offline Ivorfakename

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Contacted premium with my available dates for the next week and to see what girls would be available for a duo. As I’d already met Riley, she was hot listed as a possible.  Phoned back on the Sunday night to see what was on the cards and Riley & Bianca was confirmed.

Location: SR1 Apartment, easy parking and good for bus/train links.  I’d never been to this address before and found it easy enough.

The meeting: Was greeted by Bianca with Riley running a touch late but by the time the obligatory drink of water was out the way, Riley was in, changed and ready for action.  I found both girls to be attractive, fantastic bodies and I’ve got a thing about hair, both girls hair was soft, long and a perfect combination of blonde & brunette. Hygiene was impeccable from both girls.

Asked about dislikes and the only thing mentioned was no anal.

The following is briefly what I remember, there was licking & sucking galore so I might miss bits out.

Lay back on the bed while they took turns to suck some life into little Ivor, alternating between balls and shaft then Bianca jumped on for covered cowgirl while Riley lay back to play with herself. I suggested they should get some kissing going on with each other which they performed well.  Riley then moved over to sit on my face, grinding down until she orgasmed then jumped off to switch positions. New condoms were used for each girl.

I stood at the bottom of the bed and entered Riley doggy fashion while she went down on Bianca - what a heavenly sight to see.

Then we tried me face sitting on Riley so she could rim me while Bianca sucked my cock.  It was a bit of an awkward position but it was worth it for that feeling.  I have no recollection of what happened next, but I know Bianca was on my face at one point.

Condom off again, I lay back down so the girls could finish me off, Bianca had first go then swapped to Riley.  Comparing them back to back, Riley definitely has the better blow job technique, Bianca moves her mouth away quite often just using her hand but Riley hardly came up for air, sucked deep with good eye contact. CIM with swallow and I lay back to recover while the girls went to the bathroom to clean up and get the lube out of their hair.

Quite a bit of chit chat while I got ready, left the paperwork on the side table. £60each for 30mins, well worth it for a little birthday treat.  Went downstairs and had more chit chat, these young ladies don’t half like to talk but I’d had my full 30mins so I didn’t mind, left the gaff while they continued to laugh and giggle away.

Overall: Glad I’ve had another threesome but doubt I’ll do it again until my next birthday.  I think the success of the meet is influenced by how the girls interact - Bianca & Riley didn’t mind doing and trying anything which made it a positive for me but I thought that they were still very much two individuals sharing the bed with me.  That’s just me being hyper-critical, at the end of the day, I’ve just had an amazing 30mins with two beautiful, fit young ladies that did anything I wanted do.






Offline The Outsider

Sounds like a decent way to spend half an hour!

Following my comments on Pollieman's review of Bianca, where would you place her on the looks scale: "fairly pretty", "gorgeous" or somewhere else?

Offline Ivorfakename

I’d say she was very pretty. If I saw her walking along the street, I’d certainly be giving her the second glance, especially in the black dress she was wearing when she opened the door.

Lovely fit body. The enhanced tits look amazing, but they have quite a firm feel to them which takes a bit getting used to.


Offline The Outsider

I’d say she was very pretty. If I saw her walking along the street, I’d certainly be giving her the second glance, especially in the black dress she was wearing when she opened the door.

Lovely fit body. The enhanced tits look amazing, but they have quite a firm feel to them which takes a bit getting used to.

Cheers.  I may have to refresh my memory.  She often used to work nights at the "Playboy Mansion" in Hebburn, but her hours have been more restricted when she's been around lately.