Author Topic: Natalia - Didsbury - B2B  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Howmadone

External Link/Members Only

To complete the hat trick of recent meets this one happened last week. Out of the three I'd seen to this point locally Natalia was the most attractive but the one I had the worst connection with. That's not to say it wasn't a decent meet but didn't hit the same note in terms of quality of massage or friendliness as Indo Ann or Sofia. There was some weird undressing and dressing palaver during too.

She said 26 in her comms but I'd have put her early 30s maybe, decent body and some nice boobs that felt nice rubbing on me but which unfortunately you're not allowed to touch.

The comms over text were pretty good and quick replies but there was literally ZERO chat in the room during the massage which the more I tried I put down to a possible language barrier? Might suit some people who like no chat. I've inadertently added a tenner to each meet (see previous reviews) and had agreed to see Natalia at her flat in Didsbury for £70 for one hour. I'd agreed FBSM upfront initially but tried my luck with B2B the morning of for same price and she agreed, but with her panties kept on. Happy days.

The massage itself was a bit meh to be honest. IF she's had training she can't have been training for long but I'd go with no training. After some pretty mediocre rubbing I heard her clothes hit the deck (she got dressed and undressed several times throughout which was weird) and she started several intermittent rounds of B2B on my back.

Turned over to a now dressed again Natalia after a strange pause and she sarted on the mediocre rubbing to my front this time. Then she was sans clothng again within 5 mins so not sure why she got dressed again after the first bit of B2B :unknown: then the intermittent bouts of B2B started again before she sat between my legs (only just enough room for us both on the table I might add) and proceeded to tug me off. The difference this time being I wasn't hard where as i'd been full mast with Ann and Sofia. Took a few minutes of ball and cock play to get me to the end but wasn't quite feeling it as I had with others.

Maybe I'd caught her on a bit of a semi off day but the lack of connection,getting undressed, dress and undressed again thing coupled with the slightly mechanical intermitent body rubs have made me give this a neutral. Harsh? Don't know but I don't think I'd return at £70 even if it is a convenient location for me with a pretty attractive Spanish lady.