Author Topic: Ariana - Amour - Newcastle  (Read 4147 times)

Online The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

I’d had my eye on Ariana for a while before I was able to make diaries align, but all good things come to those who wait!  I eventually got the chance of a half hour incall at £60. 

Communications

Easy arrangements with Amour by telephone, and address details provided by text. 

Location

Ariana was working from an apartment on the outskirts of Newcastle city centre, just up from the Quayside.  There is some limited on-street parking, but the nearby multi-storey is a better bet. 

First impressions

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I found Ariana very attractive.  She’s slim and toned with long blonde hair.  The stats on the website are about right, so she’s in her late 20s, 5’6” tall, and has natural boobs. She was wearing a short tight dress and high heels, with decent underwear and bare legs.  She has a few tattoos that are mentioned on the website but photoshopped out of her pictures for discretion. 

Main event

On entering the flat, the action started as soon as I’d handed over the cash.  We kissed standing up and gradually stripped each other. Ariana’s kissing was enthusiastic and open mouthed, but without tongues.  After a while she dropped to her knees to perform some OWO which gradually became deeper and eventually hands free. 

We moved to the bed for some further OWO, then she straddled me and went for it in cowgirl.  I enjoyed this and it was a great view, but I suffered a little from an over tight condom, so we took a break.  A bit more oral got me back on track before resuming sex with another couple of positions before I “switched to manual” and came over her fantastic boobs. 

Conclusion

This was a decent session with a gorgeous girl and she did everything I expected.  I may well return at some point but don’t feel we gelled as well as is sometimes the case.  Ariana is definitely worth a look though, and this is a solid green. 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 04:53:27 pm by The Outsider »

Offline Happynerd

Great review. Pretty much sums up my feelings. Seen her a few more times since. My initial review. Personally one of the best in the North East at present. Especially from an agency.

Online The Outsider

Great review. Pretty much sums up my feelings. Seen her a few more times since. My initial review. Personally one of the best in the North East at present. Especially from an agency.

I do suspect she's one where a few more visits might pay dividends as you get to know each other better. 

Online FLYING BLUE


Offline alenski

I think Ariana is well worth a visit being one of the most enthusiastic escorts I have met in the last few years,

Offline Happynerd

I did try booking her again this week. Even at a couple days in advance she was pretty much fully booked on incalls!