Author Topic: Lauren prestige - Sunderland  (Read 2011 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1267443) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Larkins cupboard

External Link/Members Only

30mins £60

Comms with prestige fine, directions somewhat confusing though. Found the house eventually after some wandering around the estate.

Lauren friendly but not quite what I was hoping. Nothing resembling the cheeky smile on the website. Maybe added weight but could be someone else altogether to be honest. She's buxom and not  unattractive, just was imagining something else. 

Bedroom cold, not quite as bad as outside , but not great, service rather matter of fact and not massively sexy. Finished with the usual ow and she did the job to be fair .

Not actually bad, just nothing to write home about. Not encouraged to try prestige again really. I did wonder why she's been around for ages with no reviews, I think I found out. Just very meh

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, not having much luck of late are you. Hope things improve moving on.

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. I had been looking at her and found this very useful  :thumbsup:

Offline Frankie1882

Cheers for the review OP

Same as above. I’ve looked and been tempted by this one but never Indulged.

Hope the next ones a bit better

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Saw her several years ago, she was a bonny lass, first time was great and she was petite/slim. Saw her a couple more times but she increased in weight each time to the point not for me. Probably a 14 last time  :unknown: