Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yumiko99 (Chinese) – Oxford Circus W1 DFK/OWO/CIM – the new Bora?  (Read 7394 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5438429) (17 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline Jerk Chicken

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pre-Punt Chit Chat. 7/10

Meet took place last Saturday. So, this SP has been making waves since her first review @mepalon in January this year. A flawless batting score of 7/7 demands attention although that said buried in that perfect score is some cancellations including me last week Sunday. Re-booked for Saturday night as I was going to be in central to watch the boxing and thought Youmiko would serve up as the perfect starters. To her credit she remembered my cancellation and promised 100% the booking was going ahead. Perhaps she or pimp has been reading UKP? All coms by text, prompt and efficient. I am a little dubious if she is the person texting but hey.

Fee & VFM 9/10

£150 1 hour. DFK, OWO, CIM, SEX

Digs/punt room/punter safety 7 /10

Yumiko works from a safe 2-bed ground floor flat on a busy road 5-7 minutes’ walk from Oxford Circus station. She shares with another girl who I did not see. The apartment block is older style with buzz entry system. My punt was late evening however during the day this is not a discrete venue; does not help being bang opposite a supermarket for bored till staff to observe the ins/outs of the punting flat. So, if you’re a little paranoid about being noticed then perhaps a after dark punt is for you. The punting room itself was a decent size, a bit cluttered with personal paraphernalia had a lived-in feel rather than working flat. Double bed with clean sheets and soft lighting. Bathroom again a tad cluttered, oldish looking rather than stylish Victorian but clean.

The Pro 8/10

No need to go into any detail here as I have posted some pics from her PG. The third one is exactly how she looks and what she was wearing when she greeted me together with white knee length socks and no shoes. Not my ideal look but I rarely make dress requests. Smiley and happy girl, decent English so you can have a convo without the need for google translate. Inquisitive, good SOH, nice vibe about her and dedicated to giving you a good time. Super clean and responsive during the fuck.

Vitals: -

5’ 4”

Small A/B cup boobs with button nipples. Not size C as stated in the profile so disappointing.

Size 6, zero fat, smooth flawless skin, no curves to shout about but a better arse than I expected.

Jet black shoulder length hair.

Fully shaved tidy and neat smelling all clean pussy.

The Punt 8.5/10

Yumiko was ready on arrival and buzzed in straight away so no hanging about. She looked exactly as the pics so no nasty surprises. In the flesh she is super slim and I wondered if my dick was going to give out some Wilder -v-Fury2 type treatment. But she surprised me big time. A prolong hug greeted me. To my surprise (a first for me) my dick started to rise to attention from the bloody hug, she felt my dick and said oh gosh with a huge laugh – thought here we go! I whizzed off to the bathroom to wash my hands and face as I had come straight from home no shower needed. She went to get some glasses for the wine I brought. On return she said she does not really drink so only brought 1 glass then said I suppose it’s rude to let you drink alone. Fetched another glass – she ended up drinking half the bottle!

Yumiko stripped me garment by garment whilst delightfully playing with various parts of my anatomy. Lots and lots of nipple biting and sucking my nipples.

DFK – Constant throughout her undressing me. Plenty of unrestricted non mechanical tongue action for those who like this feature of a punt. Gives her tongue and gob freely. Hung up each garment very carefully. Bless. Now both naked and still kissing she offered me a massage.

Massage (me) – Decent, had to direct her to be a bit more firm but follows instructions well. Managed to tease out a few knots so all good. Rubbed her moist pussy over my shoulders and back nice erotic touch.

OWO/RO – Rolled me over and after a quick wet wipe gobbled my dick pronto. Good BJ skills without being outstanding. Sloppy with plenty of cheeky eye contact including the odd wink when sucking then she was down at my balls and gave this plenty of attention before returning to the helmet for fast sucking session. A gentle face fuck followed. No DT unfortunately got to about a third of my dick but I was cool with that she made a strong effort so no complaints. Did not mind my hands over her head as she gobbled my dick which many SPs hate.

Moved into 69 for some pussy eating and then face sitting. Rode my face putting her hands against the wall for leverage whilst I played and sucked her tiny tities before getting her on her back and proper eating her out including fingering. No silly fake moans form this girl or “oh baby” nonsense loved the way she constantly wiggled her fanny as my tongue and fingers went to work. To me she likes guys eating her out.

Sex – Yumiko rolled on the mac and mounted me slowly in CG. She is tight but not mega tight but still kicked off this part of the punt very slowly. Rides dick quite well and gets into the moment. You can direct her how you want her to ride you so we varied our body angles quite a lot. She put a shift in despite not being 100% comfortable. Then moved off the bed for a standing fuck. Jacked Yumiko up and fucked her against the window hearing the night traffic passing. Her bouncing mid-air up and down holding on to my shoulders, eyes closed and biting her lips was the defining image of the punt. She then hoped off and kneeled down on the floor off came the mac as I slowly fucked her faced and unloaded the jizz in her gob! Awesome. Yumiko deposited the muck in the wet wipes, wiped me up before we hit the bed for a chat and wine.

Massage (her) - Down time was me returning the favour of giving her a massage. She is a responsive and playful SP so it was not to long before she was ready to fuck again. Really lovely skin and nice smooth feet if you fancy sucking some toes.

Sex (2) Mac on positioned her in Pro B. She insisted on guiding my dick in so she was comfortable. Once in drilled away so despite at times hearing gasps she fucked back/arched her arse as if to say I am going to rise to the challenge. Moved on to some traditional doggy and fucked her slowly as she wiggled on my dick before turning her over to wrap up in a sustained missi fuck session which included plenty of DFK, sucking her tits and nibbling her neck before I filled the bag. She has lots of energy and can take a sustained pounding. Yes, she made comments about my dick but all in a playful way. A very satisfying punt indeed.

Off to the bathroom for a quick shower. Nice post punt chit-chat including some extra DFK so no rush to kick me out the door once the punt was over or signal you can no longer kiss me your punt is finished so fuck-off.

On exit time check = In/Out 1 hour 15 minutes. Zero clock watching, never touched her phone once. We were still chatting away when I looked at my watch thinking I need to get to the venue to watch the boxing as my mates are probably thinking where the fuck am I. Sure enough loads of missed calls on my personal phone on exit lol!

[/b]Comment on existing AW reviews: 9/10[/b]

6 AW reviews posted at the time of this UKP review. I can see why they are gushing if petite Asians are your thing. Insofar as petite Chinese SPs go, she is probably right up there in the league tables.

Jerk Chik Rating: 8.5/10                                                                                                                                     

Return. Probably. As she works until quite late, I can imagine returning for a 1/2am punt when I am in central for drinks with mates. Her reviews both on here and AW are fully justified despite not being a fan of her body type. If a petite, cute, super friendly (semi submissive) Chinese girl who can take a pounding without complaints is your thing then you can’t go wrong with this one. Great way to kick of my Saturday night. Seasoned punters will remember the furore over South Korean Bora. Okay this one is not South Korean and I never had the chance to have a bite off Bora but on face value Yumiko is virtually half the price and just as good an experience.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 04:10:05 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline sunnyj

Good review OP.  :hi: Hope she sticks around.

Hope your mates are not reading this forum.  :D

Offline Jerk Chicken

Good review OP.  :hi: Hope she sticks around.

Hope your mates are not reading this forum.  :D

You and me both!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline BillGoldberg

Great review JC!
She sounds extremely promising.
Are you Jamaican?

Offline Parking

Never seen a Chinese WG before, this could be my first one! :hi:

Offline rayco

Facially and body wise doesn't really do it for me, not on the same level as Bora but her service seems great on all the reviews so far. Stick to this one because as for Bora, unfortunately she isn't coming back soon.
Banned reason: Blatant tout causing raised prices and misery to punters dirty fucker!
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jerk Chicken

Facially and body wise doesn't really do it for me, not on the same level as Bora but her service seems great on all the reviews so far. Stick to this one because as for Bora, unfortunately she isn't coming back soon.

Did you actually fuck Bora? ... just wondering where you are drawing your punting intel from?

Offline sunbunny

First class review - thank you.

Offline jtoogood

Great review JC!
She sounds extremely promising.
Are you Jamaican?

Does she see black men?

Online Tokidoe

Did you actually fuck Bora? ... just wondering where you are drawing your punting intel from?

Think rayco was the one to provide some insider info on the korean crossharbour unit from social media and such. As for Yumiko, I’m gonna assume shes part of the chinese group inbetween that other place not far from her road.

Online NeverMind07

Nice review.
Thanks for the extra pics.
Face wise/ body wise not for me personally but great review  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Fully Sated

Jerk Chicken, Thanks for this excellent comprehensive review and as mentioned before, for adding the photos, glad you had a good time. Body wise not my type, but her attitude and service level could tempt me!

Offline rayco

Yes, I know her personally but I have nothing to do with the crossharbour people.
Banned reason: Blatant tout causing raised prices and misery to punters dirty fucker!
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jerk Chicken

Yes, I know her personally but I have nothing to do with the crossharbour people.

I see ...

Offline unus669

Good review JC as usually :thumbsup:

The Bora fan boys, may think this one is too cheap :sarcastic:

Offline Jerk Chicken

Good review JC as usually :thumbsup:

The Bora fan boys, may think this one is too cheap :sarcastic:

My belly .... :D :D :D

Online Matsuura

Does she have a colour bar ?????

Offline jj8989

Looking forward to you making a booking and review

Offline Fully Sated

Looking forward to you making a booking and review

Jj8989, I think that we will be waiting a long time for Matsuura to make a meaningful contribution to this forum, going by his track record;

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Are you planning to make a contribution on this forum???

Offline LLPunting

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Thanks BF for confirming why I'm not interested in this Chinese Lolita, as much as I'm all for paying consenting women for sex I still find it repugnant to covet someone selling an sex crime fantasy.
Sadly from the likes of TikTok I'm learning that even 40+ cougars are winking and poking tongues like Anime pre-teens to be simultaneously kawaii and sexual.  So many mal-adjusted people and I thought I was bad at growing up.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 12:12:08 am by LLPunting »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks BF for confirming why I'm not interested in this Chinese Lolita, as much as I'm all for paying consenting women for sex I still find it repugnant to covet someone selling an sex crime fantasy.
Sadly from the likes of TikTok I'm learning that even 40+ cougars are winking and poking tongues like Anime pre-teens to be simultaneously kawaii and sexual.  So many mal-adjusted people and I thought I was bad at growing up.

My learned friend ... that's a bit harsh.

Most punters don't give a dam what the SP is wearing and quickly dismiss any connotation of the SP is purportedly trying to evoke or sell some sort of fantasy. The outfit she greeted me is not my ideal look (I actually prefer a sexy skirt or dress) but made zero difference to my mindset of the punt.

Offline LLPunting

My learned friend ... that's a bit harsh.

Most punters don't give a dam what the SP is wearing and quickly dismiss any connotation of the SP is purportedly trying to evoke or sell some sort of fantasy. The outfit she greeted me is not my ideal look (I actually prefer a sexy skirt or dress) but made zero difference to my mindset of the punt.

Hardly harsh, I'm not condemning the punters who don't choose her because she looks like a schoolgirl (anything with a pulse and a (cis-)pussy).  I'm expressing a strong dislike for those who covet women who sexualise the look of underage girls in order to get sex work.  I have a similar dislike for women who promote their sex work predominantly by dressing as underage girls.  I have no doubt seen some SPs who've dressed up as a schoolgirl but like you I have chosen them because they have otherwise presented themselves in an attractive alternate way OR have a great rep for being a stonking lay, without acting like an underage rape victim or nympho.

Offline g284

Getting this triggered by a tartan skirt lol

:wacko:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 01:53:00 pm by g284 »
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

Getting this triggered by a tartan skirt lol

:wacko:

You should see what kilts do for me. :manhater: