Author Topic: Luna - Durham Courtesans  (Read 2586 times)

Online michaeldhm

External Link/Members Only

Location - their apartment just outside Durham City. 1 hour incall for £130

It's a long time since I used them, but Luna attracted me back with her profile.
This was a full-on experience of the first order, taking the full hour. Welcomed with very sensual DFK, then a shower.
The rest was a blur of experience. She is very receptive to oral, and very vocal.
Her OWO is wonderful, deep and erotic.
Sex was missionary, and she is very tight - a great feeling.

Overall well worth the slghtly higher rate than most others, but she was something special.

Offline The Outsider

Well done for navigating their website.  It's exciting guessing what to click and wondering where it might take you!

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Well done for navigating their website.  It's exciting guessing what to click and wondering where it might take you!

Haha thought it was just me  :rolleyes:

Offline Mansell

Well done for navigating their website.  It's exciting guessing what to click and wondering where it might take you!
See what you mean, is it as exciting as wondering which one is going to be on the other side of the door irrespective of who you've booked??? Or is that a bit more reliable  :unknown:

Offline The Outsider


Haha thought it was just me  :rolleyes:

It's changed since I last looked at it, but it's no less confusing. 

Offline The Outsider

See what you mean, is it as exciting as wondering which one is going to be on the other side of the door irrespective of who you've booked??? Or is that a bit more reliable  :unknown:

I've had some OK bookings there and always seen the agreed escort. They do seem to like working in groups though so there can be 2 or 3 escorts working in the flat at the same time.  Thankfully never bumped into another punter. 

Online FLYING BLUE

I see Kelani has turned up there albeit with another fancy name....

Offline jammy273

Is that who this Aira is Flying Blue?

Online FLYING BLUE

Is that who this Aira is Flying Blue?
I may be wrong, but I would say so looking at the profile  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 07:08:12 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Online michaeldhm

Yes, it was a rare event on their rather unhelpful website.
The 'availability' calendar actually related to the week, rather than (like it is now) relating to a previous week.

They seem to run two flats in the same building now,

Offline Mansell

I've had some OK bookings there and always seen the agreed escort. They do seem to like working in groups though so there can be 2 or 3 escorts working in the flat at the same time.  Thankfully never bumped into another punter.
Thanks good to know, my comments were a bit based on some of the poorer reviews. Not bothered about more than one in flat. Most of my punts have been like that, never an issue and can be fun  ;)

Offline tynetunnel

I see Kelani has turned up there albeit with another fancy name....

No age restrictions either, I’d better get in quick  :hi:

Offline 3rdManIn

I may be wrong, but I would say so looking at the profile  :hi:

Heard she’s turned up there.

Online FLYING BLUE

No age restrictions either, I’d better get in quick  :hi:
I wouldn't rush too hard TT :timeout: