Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Nahdia/Bath Road Heathrow - Amazing as always!!  (Read 4214 times)

11 review(s) for ~ Indian Nahdia ~ (7 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6493075) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

External Link/Members Only

I've finally got round to writing my first review of 2020! I saw Nahdia recently. I've seen her a few times but not for over a year. I'm quite surprised this girl isnt reviewed more, as i think she is very pretty and provides a fantastic service!

LOCATION: One of the big hotels along the Bath Road near Heathrow airport.

PRICE: £130 for 1 hour

SERVICES DELIVERED: DFK, RO, Rimming, Foot worship, OWO, Protected penetration.

COMMS: I used to be able to speak to her over the phone but it appears she prefers you to just text her the time you require and for how long. I did this and she got back to me within half an hour to confirm that she could meet. I suggested a time in the evening. There were no problems here.

NAHDIA: As I've mentioned, I think she is beautiful. She is a British Indian girl of Punjabi background. She's from the Midlands and has a slight accent from this area. Age 24 sounds about right. She's short, 4'9", which I love because if you're like me and like to be dominant, you can throw her about a bit because she is small. She's also slim. Her stats on AW are right i would say. Small pert breasts with big nipples, really smooth waxed legs and a small peachy ass. She smells clean and wears a lovely perfume. She has a shaved pussy and always has her nails and toenails manicured and pedicured. On this occasion, she had beautiful long red nails.

SESSION: So I got to the hotel and text Nahdia to tell her I was there. To be honest, It took 5-10 minutes for her to respond to me after the agreed time. I thought it was going to be a blowout! But from previous experiences with her, I know she can keep you waiting a bit before she texts back. Eventually, she gave me the room number along with instructions of how to get to the room. The hotel she uses is a bit of a labyrinth!

I got to the room. Knocked on the door. Does anyone else get excited when you can hear the tip-tapping of a girl walking in high heels on the hard floor as she's approaching to open the door??? I love it!!
Nahdia opened the door and looked stunning!! She wore this nice little dress in high heels. Her long shiny hair, big smile and those beautiful bambi eyes just did it for me. Pleasantries and paperwork out of the way. I threw her onto the bed and went straight in for DFK. Nahdia loves this and I gotta say she is one of the best kissers I've met of any of the WGs. Plenty of tongue!! We undressed each other and there was lots of foreplay. I was kissing and biting her neck and ear lobe. Nahdia loves this. She is also extremely vocal!! I was sucking and biting her nipples and then sucking on her beautiful toes and licking her feet. There was more kissing, then I got her to get on her knees so she could suck my cock while I was standing. This was good with lots of spitting!! I returned the favour and licked her pussy. She's clean down there and very responsive. She got wet as well!
I put the condom on and fucked her in several positions including mish, doggy and cowgirl. She's very submissive and that's why I like her. She's good at taking direction. She's also extremely vocal. At one point I was a bit concerned that someone might knock on the door to ask if everything was alright!! She also really digs her long nails into my back whilst in mish. We fucked with her in doggy, pulling her hair. She turned her head round as we started to DFK whilst continuing to fuck her from behind. I then came in the bag whilst in mish. Awesome!!
I had a quick shower, had a brief chat whilst getting changed and made my way. I noticed Nahdia was getting ready for her next punt.

SUMMARY: If you're into south Asian girls, pettit girls, like a girl who is submissive but leads when needs to or if you like a good old naughty fuck then she'll be to your liking. She uses plenty of tongue whilst kissing, she has a very nice small peachy bum for sticking your tongue into and she is enthusiastic. The only negative was that she was doing back to back bookings which I hadnt noticed on previous meets. I will probably see her again but not yet. There are other girls on my HL to see first! :thumbsup: :D :D :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 05:20:26 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

AW profile gone..
Yeah that's strange! Not sure why! She didn't mention to me she was going away or leaving. Maybe it's just temporary.

Offline StevieSteve

Met Nahdia a few times and this review is spot on. She is cracking and a great punt. Great review OP, definitely need to see her again when she is in town.

You mention rimming in the intro, giving or recieving? How did she take the hair pulling, how rough was she ok with? Never done either with her so am interested to hear what else I can do with her!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 09:57:54 pm by StevieSteve »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Met Nahdia a few times and this review is spot on. She is cracking and a great punt. Great review OP, definitely need to see her again when she is in town.

You mention rimming in the intro, giving or recieving? How did she take the hair pulling, how rough was she ok with? Never done either with her so am interested to hear what else I can do with her!
The rimming was on her. She had no problem with me sticking my tongue deep inside her ass! She seemed to enjoy the hair pulling. Nahdia told me she loves a guy to be dominant with her and throw her about a bit and really take charge!