Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Kiss - Ealing  (Read 1856 times)

Ludwig

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Anyone able to share any personal experience of this lass ? She has had one mention on UKP (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19904) but it does not throw much light on the subject... there is only limited (and, as always, fucking useless) AW feedback after 7 months...

Thanks

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tonyleung

I read her feedback it really is useless

dave99 (16)    02/10/2013 20:37    Seeking Services
     lovely girl, the sort you could fall in love. see you soon sweet heart

see you next Tuesday

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Ludwig, seems like there's profile swapping going here, as the WG in the OP looks nothing like the one in the External Link/Members Only.

Ludwig

Ludwig, seems like there's profile swapping going here, as the WG in the OP looks nothing like the one in the External Link/Members Only.

Hey Waffles

I initially made the odd exploratory phone call every week or so, but the number was never answered, so I couldn't be bothered chasing it too hard to be honest.  As you say, the photos changed after a couple of months or so to External Link/Members Only, who I didn't think was as cute as External Link/Members Only so I gave up on the profile...

Still no new feedback  :rolleyes: ...

Offline llanero

I had an experience with someone responding to that profile who in fact was a very good looking girl. I must admit, I could have been on the lucky side myself although she cut my visit short to a halfie when I wanted to shag that bird for a full hour.