Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chingford Japanese on VS, just wow  (Read 4053 times)

Offline sparkus

External Link/Members Only

In summary: thank fuck for that

Comms: all good, there's some kind of maid answering and taking calls who is quick to respond to queries etc. (there's also the usual 'security' to let you in and out).

Venue: suburban semi on the edge of Epping Forest, leafy Chingford.  It could be a mare for snooping nosey neighbours looking out over the house but no particular problems that day.  Room itself was better than I imagined from previous visits to such Chinese brothels in this part of London.  Loads of parking.

Girl: I obviously knew it would not be the girl in the pics and was glad as truth be told I didn't want it to be, maid stated girl's dimensions on the phone and this seemed good enough to me (though not as slim or busty as claimed, more on that later).

I entered the room and the girl (I didn't get name  :dash:) was waiting for me in pants and bra covered by see-through neglige type thing.  I was immediately struck by how attractive she was and her full chebs and peachy ass (size 10/12).  This is going to be good, I thought to myself.

She had an angular face, more Japanese than Chinese (she claims to be Japanese, pffft) and stood at around 5'4'' but with longish legs.  She stripped me , which suggested more than the usual passive Chinese brothel punt (which is why I stopped doing them) and then removed her items, to reveal a pair of Ds which were somewhat conical but firm and a pleasant hairy bush.  Little bit of a mum tum but no tats I noticed.  She then set about grinding her ass against my swelling cock and did this for a while, before pulling me onto the bed licking me all over, before going in for some serious balls worship, licking sucking and even nibbling slightly.  OW then commenced and this went on for an age while she seemed to run through studied techniques but she really applied herself to the task, while I played with various bits of her and asked for a 69, for which she was delighted and almost made me cum during.  Tasted good and although I wanted to enter her she then proceeded to sit on my face and while I pigged out we alternated between me using her ass to bang my face or tweeking her nipples. 

For the main act she instigated cowgirl and screamed the place down, holding onto the bedstead but slamming the fuck out of it into the wall before her then requesting doggy at the edge of the bed.  I prefer to mish to finish which was fine but her vaginal grip is unbelievably strong.  The dom came out absolutely dripping wet and although we'd hit time it did need a minute or two for us both to recover.

After a run of duff punts this was what was needed but sadly she is only there until tomorrow as they clearly change WGs each Monday like most Chinese joints do, but they're open quite late (it's been hard to get time alone on the laptop this week to do reviews  ;))
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 10:07:50 am by sparkus »

Offline Goldfinch

Good review-cheers for sharing. :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Guess she'll be fully booked for the rest of today then.  :dash:

Was told new girl tomorrow.  :angry:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 11:56:14 am by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

Further update, according to whomever is fielding the phone, is that this girl is off to the provinces for at least a month!   :dash:

They have been good and pleasant with comms but cue another lad going over the top to see who they have in no-mans land.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 02:27:00 pm by LLPunting »

Offline sparkus

Well done on getting more out of them than I managed, even in person!  :P

I wonder who will be behind the door tomorrow?

Offline LLPunting

Well done on getting more out of them than I managed, even in person!  :P

I wonder who will be behind the door tomorrow?

Forthcoming yes, truthful who knows?   :unknown:  :cry:

Offline peter purves

Glad to hear you managed to break the Punter's Alienation... :thumbsup:

Did you get the name she goes by??

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hornyguylondon

Had a text reply yesterday that it was Lulu !

Offline RAJEC

Good man, if anyone deserves it, it’s you!  :drinks: