Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet candice- leeds incall-mind blowing GFE  (Read 4580 times)

62 review(s) for SweetCandiceNo1 (60 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shawy74

Been wantin to see SC for a while now,but lingerin doubts of TGTBT held me back,these thoughts were quickly dispelled withen 1st few mins of entering flat when greeted wiv a full on snog and hug by a stunning girl whose body loooked amazin even wiv clothes on!!!

Shower offered but wasnt needed,nervously disrobed down to boxers before been joined by SC,more passionated DFK which continued throughout meet,mindblowing DT,no need of a hand on back of head she goes all the way down wivout promptin.

More kissing an mutual fondlin wiv some light spankin on her,bagged up on2 mish and doggy for a good 15 mins,was strugglin 2 climax,1st time meet wiv this beautiful lady mayb had somethin 2 do wiv it,bit of a rest more kissin an cuddlin and oral onslaught,still it looked like it wasnt gonna b my day,SC was avin none of that and latched onto my face again(shes gotta a tounge like an electric eel and isnt afraid to use it)whilst wankin my cock till i eventuall came dead on the hr.

SC profile may come across as a bit cold(her words not mine)but this couldnt b further from the truth,shes verry pretty,great fun,easy to talk to,wiv a fantastic body who obviously hits the gym pretty hard.

£160 for the hr may seem a lot but for a stunnin girl wiv a fit body an enthusiasm shown throughout and found her to b great VFM,the passionate kissing throughout been a defo highlight,would i return,fuckin hell yes!!!,mayb next wknd if shes workin.

External Link/Members Only

Offline gfeman

May have to pay a visit to candice again
 :thumbsup:

Offline Shawy74

Go for it Mr g,my 1st visit an it wont be the last,the kissin from the start and oral was relenentless throughout,her profile makes her come across a bit cold,or an ice queen as she puts it,but she defo isnt,not a fan ov tattoos but her body and all ov the above kinda distracted me from them.

Offline IrishAndy

Been wantin to see SC for a while now,but lingerin doubts of TGTBT held me back,these thoughts were quickly dispelled withen 1st few mins of entering flat when greeted wiv a full on snog and hug by a stunning girl whose body loooked amazin even wiv clothes on!!!

Shower offered but wasnt needed,nervously disrobed down to boxers before been joined by SC,more passionated DFK which continued throughout meet,mindblowing DT,no need of a hand on back of head she goes all the way down wivout promptin.

More kissing an mutual fondlin wiv some light spankin on her,bagged up on2 mish and doggy for a good 15 mins,was strugglin 2 climax,1st time meet wiv this beautiful lady mayb had somethin 2 do wiv it,bit of a rest more kissin an cuddlin and oral onslaught,still it looked like it wasnt gonna b my day,SC was avin none of that and latched onto my face again(shes gotta a tounge like an electric eel and isnt afraid to use it)whilst wankin my cock till i eventuall came dead on the hr.

SC profile may come across as a bit cold(her words not mine)but this couldnt b further from the truth,shes verry pretty,great fun,easy to talk to,wiv a fantastic body who obviously hits the gym pretty hard.

£160 for the hr may seem a lot but for a stunnin girl wiv a fit body an enthusiasm shown throughout and found her to b great VFM,the passionate kissing throughout been a defo highlight,would i return,fuckin hell yes!!!,mayb next wknd if shes workin.

External Link/Members Only

She is one of the best I’ve ever seen. As you say, contrary to her profile she’s really friendly. I probably only saw her 3 or 4 times but she always remembered what I liked and a bit about my life.Makes me wish I still had a reason to visit Leeds.

Offline Shawy74

She does have a lot a good of reviews on here so prob neednt have had to worry,will certainly be heading her way again soon.

Offline Essex3

I saw her once for half hour at £80. She was amazing but way too expensive now.

Offline Shawy74

In the two an a bit yrs ive been seeing WGs,its the most ive spent on a solo meet thats for sure.

Offline Charles Glass

Thanks for the review, she certainly sounds very good and well worth a visit at some point. A luxury treat.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Shawy74

Cheers CG,shes defo worth a visit mate.

Offline yorkieyorkie

What’s her incall location like now OP ?

Parking available and if so how easily pls ?

Offline Shawy74

Around 2mins walk from train station. There is parkin near by, but imagine it would be limited durin day.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 08:41:45 am by Ali Katt »