Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LeajJaiMaria, Heathrow - Not a looker under stated age - walked  (Read 1740 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5581756) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline viktor1080

External Link/Members Only

Felt the urge to get the pleasure. All the plans failed as were very far off in Heathrow. This SP was available and willing to see.

COMS: Good - spoke to the girl, time, postcode all sorted out promptly.

Reached to the place went in and she opened the door, usual hiding trick. When door closed 5 foot 3/4 girl not fat not slim but heavy makeup and didn't fancy her at all. Made an excuse and walked off.

Reason for Neutral rating someone else might fancy her and she did not do anything wrong by me  :(

Offline Marvelous

quote author=ollielon link=topic=98715.msg2793412#msg2793412 date=1580759356]
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hey mate was it this girl who opened the door? As she dont look half bad to me.

Offline PatMacGroin

Also, what's with the "under stated age" comment in your header?

Looks like you are suggesting she might actually be a bit of jail bait.  :scare:

Offline g284

Also, what's with the "under stated age" comment in your header?

Looks like you are suggesting she might actually be a bit of jail bait.  :scare:

No, your the only person suggesting that.
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Liverpool

No, your the only person suggesting that.

To be honest this title does suggest this. Perhaps the OP can clear up what he means?

Offline LondonJoker1

I think he means she under stated 'her' age as in ... she is older than she says.

Not under 'her' stated age, as in ... under the age she says.

But at first i thought it was under .. age  too.  I could be wrong.

Offline PatMacGroin

I think he means she under stated 'her' age as in ... she is older than she says.

Not under 'her' stated age, as in ... under the age she says.

But at first i thought it was under .. age  too.  I could be wrong.

Ok. I can see that. Looking back over OP's posts there are a few other turns of phrase which suggest English might not be not his first language, but only very minor ones.

I think most people will read it the way I did at first glance. And there are only two reasons I can think of why a WG would state an age on her profile that is older than she actually is:
- The profile has been swapped and originally belonged to someone else.
- The WG is lying because she's actually too young to be doing this work (which would also mean the profile was validated with fake/borrowed ID)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 03:52:42 pm by PatMacGroin »

Offline PatMacGroin

quote author=ollielon link=topic=98715.msg2793412#msg2793412 date=1580759356]
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hey mate was it this girl who opened the door? As she dont look half bad to me.

This the more interesting question. I also thought she looked pretty good when she appeared on the TOFTT thread.