Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Advice For Looking for A Punt on AdultWork.. and info on Touring girl  (Read 2291 times)

hunnymuncher

Could someone please help me to work out, how the mine field  :bomb: of AW works.  From fake profiles scams?? I'm in the dark.
Would appreciate as much advice from people who are clued up experienced so know what they are doing. 
 :drinks: cheers
J.D hunnymuncher

vorian

Could someone please help me to work out, how the mine field  :bomb: of AW works.  From fake profiles scams?? I'm in the dark.
Would appreciate as much advice from people who are clued up experienced so know what they are doing. 
 :drinks: cheers
J.D hunnymuncher

That is a massive question,  probably the easiest way is to carry on reading this forum and asking questions. As a learning exercise, have a look at the review section for the area you are in for any we you might be interested in. Then check out the AW profiles to see how they match. You can also do the reverse post an AW link on here and ask for opinion.

The more detail you give about what you are looking for in a punt in the better,  area,  budget,  services,  looks, etc. More detail means it is easier for people to help. Ask questions and that way you will learn best ways to spot fake profiles etc. It does take time but you will eventually learn to have a fake filter and spot them a mile off.

hunnymuncher

Thanks vorian.
It's certainly a learning experience,  I read on a discussion about the fake profiles and scams. I don't want to fall into the traps.
areas are Glasgow, Edinburgh at a push.
budget isn't a problem. Time 1hour-2
 services anything really  Except CIM or anal  not my thing. Wouldn't say not to experimenting in other ways with a Kinky sex kitten.
I don't want anyone too young. My view is that most don't know what they are doing as haven't had life experience so may not be experienced to satisfy and be a good ride.
looks I like blonde and brunettes. Good  looking
Scottish or British girls. No EE 
I'm an arse man. so Not bothered that much about big tits but like nips,
(although I think I might try out a big tittie ride at some point).
don't like stick Insects,  boney and uncomfortable, feel like id break them if In two if I went too hard.
I like a girl with shape and curves but not fat.

This site has opened my eyes. In a good way. I thought I was clued up but I'll admit I am shocked by some of the shit they try and pull games its ridiculous. I feel bad for all the fucking about and experiences some guys on here have had.

I would appreciate advice on doing reviews.
whats the main things to put.
  My first punt was a great experience everything was more than I'd hoped for. I'm cringing now thinking of the fluffy bit at the end..
Ive had a reality check and will for my next review get the main points the others want to hear.

J.D

vorian

The good thing about reviews on here is the free style, totally your choice what you put and how you lay it out. Unlike other sites the big advantage is the ability to interact and ask questions. The only thing that is very helpful which people often forget is post a link to an AW profile or the like. If you are not sure where to start find a member who posting style you like, have a look at their reviews and use them as a template.

Offline CBPaul

Vorian has it spot on.

Your best bet is to have a look through some of the threads on here, there are loads of tip and tricks. Once you find some profiles that interest you search their AW number on here to see if they have been discussed before or appear in the long list of scammers / fakes. Also put up a link to the profiles yoou like the look up and await comments.

It does take time to spot the fakes but you'll get there and remember we all come unstuck at some point.

hunnymuncher

Before I started I did as much research as possible. Reading the discussion board and  I've read a few review from up here to down south and there is certainly a variation in styles.
Main reason for asking about AW  is I will be going down south on business soon. Fancied trying out some while I was down.
Good advice thank you

vorian

Before I started I did as much research as possible. Reading the discussion board and  I've read a few review from up here to down south and there is certainly a variation in styles.
Main reason for asking about AW  is I will be going down south on business soon. Fancied trying out some while I was down.
Good advice thank you

Where about down south are you going

hunnymuncher

the Midlands and possibly London area if all goes to  plan work wise.

vorian

the Midlands and possibly London area if all goes to  plan work wise.

London has many, many top class prossies, Midlands is a wide area depends on where you are going, Milton Keynes has a lot of choices which would a good option for a punt, also a lot of shit so you have to be careful.

hunnymuncher

East coast areas. Northwich Darlington etc....

vorian

Sorry not sure about there, why not put a request on that regions discussion board, the more detail you put the more likely people are to help. You often see topics like.

"Any recommendations for Manchester" and that's all the detail they put they will have less responses than those who put detail.

hunnymuncher

Offline Marmalade

Jacob & I wrote a detailed guide to using AW in the earlier days of UKP. I don't still have the link handy but someone will.  The guide was then pirated onto several "less reputable" sites .

hunnymuncher

Jacob & I wrote a detailed guide to using AW in the earlier days of UKP. I don't still have the link handy but someone will.  The guide was then pirated onto several "less reputable" sites .

Can you remember where it is placed ? Would be a good read

Offline Grarrow12

hi guys i was wondering how do you ask questions on adultwork