Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah & Molly Duo, Amour - Walker  (Read 3591 times)

34 review(s) for SavannahNorth (32 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5667718) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline johnny34

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only
&
External Link/Members Only

45 min incall booking - £160

Location, terraced house thats easy to find & park (free).

Been trying to arrange this for a little while but finally dates/availability matched. Seen both ladies before so knew what to expect looks wise. Normal texts to arrange & confirm.

Arrived to find both ladies ready & waiting, greeted with a kiss & then into the living room to sort out the £££'s. I nipped to the bathroom & when I returned both were kneeling on the floor waiting for me to get my cock out  :D  So got the kit off to oblige (got chastised off Sav for taking to long  :lol:). Joined them & whilst one started sucking away the other one started licking & sucking my balls. They changed position a couple of times taking turns to stand up for a kiss then back to licking & sucking. Moved onto the bed where Molly continued the bj whilst Sav sat on my face. They then swapped after a few mins. Then all change again & Sav went down on Molly whilst I licked/sucked her nips.
It was then time for the ladies to enjoy the sizeable double-ender, quite a sight seeing both play with it  :wacko:  I think it was at this point I sucked Molly's toes, ages since i've done that. Then on with a condom for Sav to ride me cowgirl, squatting & reverse cowgirl whilst Molly snogged my face off. Then Molly in rev cowgirl with Sav sitting on my face again. Finally, off with the condom for Molly to finish me off in her mouth with her & Sav snowballing the contents.

Services: dfk, owo, face-sitting, ro, toys, sex (protected), girl on girl.

This was a great booking with 2 great ladies, both attractive, both enthusiastic, left with a huge grin on my face and empty balls.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 01:26:38 pm by johnny34 »

Offline geordieman

Great review, thanks.   :hi:  I've seen Savannah and she was very good, but not Molly.  I've only had one duo, review to follow soon.

Offline foreverchanges

Sounds great. :thumbsup:

It's been nearly five years since I had a duo and this review has got me sorely tempted to address this. :D

Offline johnny34

Sounds great. :thumbsup:

It's been nearly five years since I had a duo and this review has got me sorely tempted to address this. :D
I'm sure you remember a certain duo which included a double-ender  :hi:

Offline foreverchanges

I'm sure you remember a certain duo which included a double-ender  :hi:

Erm....let me think....ah yes!! :yahoo:

Offline alfaman

Great review, these two are both fantastic. I saw Sav this week and she mentioned was looking forward to the double-ender!

Offline CELICA GT

Nice one J34 ,  :thumbsup:Nailed on good time with these two on there own, wow as a duo, not sure if I have enough strength to handle  both at the same time ,although it's my birthday in april......

Offline johnny34

Nice one J34 ,  :thumbsup:Nailed on good time with these two on there own, wow as a duo, not sure if I have enough strength to handle  both at the same time ,although it's my birthday in april......
Birthday treat, DO it  :hi:

Offline toon972

Great review, seen Savannah but not Molly. Duo sounds good.

Offline manwithoutaname

Apologies in advance for asking this as I realise looks are subjective, but how attractive would people say Savannah is facially?

She looks to have a nice figure from her limited Adultwork pics but her private gallery photos don’t give any hint at all. Her service is obviously very highly rated in terms of feedback here.

Would she be described as a glamorous head-turner?

Thank you.

Online Kev3773

Apologies in advance for asking this as I realise looks are subjective, but how attractive would people say Savannah is facially?

She looks to have a nice figure from her limited Adultwork pics but her private gallery photos don’t give any hint at all. Her service is obviously very highly rated in terms of feedback here.

Thank you.

Its subjective of course, but imo she is very pretty with gorgeous eyes  :hi:

Offline Mansell

Thank you.
Few years since I've seen her but I felt she was a naturally very attractive girl.

Think you have to be careful with glamorous head-turner because that can change depending on how a girl is dressed and made up. Walked up to a few glamorous head-turners in bars who when they have turned their head I've thought "oh fuck". But Savannah certainly wouldn't be one of those  ;) ;)

Offline Bertbanger99

Savannah has a horny beautiful face

Offline manwithoutaname

Thank you. I’ve been struggling to find an SP I like the look of recently so will give Savannah some thought.