Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: warning vivastreet fake Jojo ❤️Real photos ❤️Naughty ❤️24h Edinburgh Leith  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Baggino

External Link/Members Only

Jojo ❤️Real photos ❤️Naughty ❤️24h

might have been an obvious one for others but I was tempted to go untill calling. After calling and hearing what was an EE accent I did an image search and found that the girl in the pics is an Instagram celeb.

I wanted to post because I think the profile is verified/featured and could fool people.

Offline Davey Dykes

Did you arrange a booking? Reading it looks like you aborted therefore it is not allowed as a review and will have to be moved.

Offline Baggino

No booking nor did I attend.

apologies admins. remove if against rules.

Offline Davey Dykes

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.  :hi:

Online The Man With No Name

Jojo ❤️Real photos ❤️Naughty ❤️24h

might have been an obvious one for others but I was tempted to go untill calling. After calling and hearing what was an EE accent I did an image search and found that the girl in the pics is an Instagram celeb.

I wanted to post because I think the profile is verified/featured and could fool people.

Please don't refer to them as "celebs" like they'd want you to - it only encourages the tacky fuckbags. Deluded, talentless, self-obsessed, Vanitysham no-marks need to be called out for the socially parasitic cretins they are, while the idiots who follow them should learn to read a fucking book.

As while you could argue there's nothing wrong in practice with shite trash-fashion companies paying monkeys peanuts to dance about like idiots on social media with said gear on, it's a sector of the economy that continues to push this generation of western society even further down a very dark, tasteless hole of narcissistic, fuckwit vulgarity - that the enlightened half of the population with any degree of decorum shouldn't have to suffer. Then again, the moment of realisation that their dreams of a modelling contract are worth less than my morning dump - thus the need get a menial, minimum-wage job because they're qualified for fuck-all else - must be a sight to behold when it comes. :yahoo:

"Why relevant?" you might ask... Because it's the same egocentric, self-loving, hypocritical thought processes that look down on genuine sexual expression (not simply posting a bedroom mirror snap of a designer thong up the crack of their arse due to its accepted trend) and prostitution, as shameful. Especially when the ultimate irony is that they're doing exactly the same - whoring themselves on the internet. Seeking.com LITE would be one way of describing it.

Another problem is that said social shortcomings also give fat, schemie shitebags, and other economic leeches scrounging a life of laziness on benefits, yet another reason not to work, kidding themselves even further into thinking they can do the same - whilst simultaneously using such lifestyles to justify their own. Rest assured, three years later, they're still on a diet of Buckfast, Birdseye and Barr's - only presuming it isn't smack or whatever else their hard-collected giro can afford. In short, it's a culture of idle entitlement, which simply leads to a culture of idle delusion and being deserving of everything in return for nothing.

Welcome to the future where everyone has 15 gigabytes of shame. Then again, what did you expect the mob to do with it?

Offline Markovid

Offline S.X. MacHine

Why does Clint have to sugar coat his opinions? He should tell it like it is and stop euphemistically beating about the bush.

Online David1970

Please don't refer to them as "celebs" like they'd want you to - it only encourages the tacky fuckbags. Deluded, talentless, self-obsessed, Vanitysham no-marks need to be called out for the socially parasitic cretins they are, while the idiots who follow them should learn to read a fucking book.

As while you could argue there's nothing wrong in practice with shite trash-fashion companies paying monkeys peanuts to dance about like idiots on social media with said gear on, it's a sector of the economy that continues to push this generation of western society even further down a very dark, tasteless hole of narcissistic, fuckwit vulgarity - that the enlightened half of the population with any degree of decorum shouldn't have to suffer. Then again, the moment of realisation that their dreams of a modelling contract are worth less than my morning dump - thus the need get a menial, minimum-wage job because they're qualified for fuck-all else - must be a sight to behold when it comes. :yahoo:

"Why relevant?" you might ask... Because it's the same egocentric, self-loving, hypocritical thought processes that look down on genuine sexual expression (not simply posting a bedroom mirror snap of a designer thong up the crack of their arse due to its accepted trend) and prostitution, as shameful. Especially when the ultimate irony is that they're doing exactly the same - whoring themselves on the internet. Seeking.com LITE would be one way of describing it.

Another problem is that said social shortcomings also give fat, schemie shitebags, and other economic leeches scrounging a life of laziness on benefits, yet another reason not to work, kidding themselves even further into thinking they can do the same - whilst simultaneously using such lifestyles to justify their own. Rest assured, three years later, they're still on a diet of Buckfast, Birdseye and Barr's - only presuming it isn't smack or whatever else their hard-collected giro can afford. In short, it's a culture of idle entitlement, which simply leads to a culture of idle delusion and being deserving of everything in return for nothing.

Welcome to the future where everyone has 15 gigabytes of shame. Then again, what did you expect the mob to do with it?

+1

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider

Welcome to the future where everyone has 15 gigabytes of shame.

Only 15? Pah! Amateur numbers.   :D

Online The Man With No Name

Why does Clint have to sugar coat his opinions? He should tell it like it is and stop euphemistically beating about the bush.

Hey, I may be The Man With No Name, but never said I was A Man of Few Words...

Only 15? Pah! Amateur numbers.   :D

Yeah, but that's half the point. There's only so much space that compressed stills of underwear, gym kit or club-slut gear can take up.

Ain't like the fucking cowards have the balls to post any proper content. Then again, when the likes of Smut Island seem to be these sad sacks' bible of soft-core spinelessness, I guess it's little wonder. Must be too much to expect such brain-dead, soulless, shallow shite to show actual shagging, despite that presumably being the point of the show - No sex please we're British - still in 2020.

Even Carry On had far a bigger pair...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Matrix