Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tineye Searches  (Read 2376 times)

cunningpunt

Hi there. I am new to this board but not to the pastime. Having been away from the game a little while I want to say kudos to you all who have posted such great articles and reviews etc - it is fascinating and I am learning a lot.

OK - I have a question. There are members on here (!) who are very good at spotting the fakes and using tineye. Question is, how do you get the pics from A/W or wherever to compare. I can't right click them and when I paste the URL tineye doesn't see them.

thanks

Stealthshagger

You can save them on a device. In other interfaces on desktops etc, you could highlight over it, or right click depending in browser etc. do a search on here on it, there will be tips for your platform I'm sure.

Gigabyte

I use firefox with an addon which gets past the Java to allow you to rightclick and save the picture. I then use google image or tinyeye to check the web for hits.

Offline maxxblue

(1) Open AW webpage
(3) Click on relevant picture to enlarge it
(4) Open tineye (External Link/Members Only)
(5) Point to picture and left click, and keeping mouse button depressed, drag picture to tab of tineye webpage, releasing mouse button only when you have reached tineye webpage

Done!

Gigabyte

(1) Open AW webpage
(5) Point to picture and left click, and keeping mouse button depressed, drag picture to tab of tineye webpage, releasing mouse button only when you have reached tineye webpage

Done!

Never done it that way but it certainly is easier

Salt

With Chrome, if you are looking at a profile page and left click on a profile pic it will open up in its own image view window. Then left click/hold this pic and drag it into the main browser window; you should now be able to right click and save image URL which can be pasted into Google image search

Good hunting x
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 10:07:39 pm by Salt »

Frederick

I use the Tineye add-on in firefox. With the Java bypass you can right click on the pic and send it straight to Tineye.

Offline CBPaul

I use the Tineye add-on in firefox. With the Java bypass you can right click on the pic and send it straight to Tineye.

I do exactly the same in Firefox but use Google image search usually. Need to enable right clicks though to get past the copyright bollocks.

jcdmj12

Download the enable right click addon for Firefox

Online Anadin

Why are you chaps using Tineye and not Google image search which in my experience is superior?

Offline jackdaw

From memory, on Safari you just click on Develop. Then scroll down to disable Javascript… and click on that.

But long time since I bothered. (Usually can spot fakes without tin eye… and can't remember last time I punted anyhow. And… of course… you have to remember to enable Javascript again after using tin eye, otherwise a fair few web sites don't work over-well.)

morethan

Try MWsnap easier than onenote.  Set it up for autosave

Offline shagbambi

Thanks Maxx, dragging the pic into tineye is just so easy and works!

Have always tried using the pic url and it never worked for me.

Gigabyte

Why are you chaps using Tineye and not Google image search which in my experience is superior?

I use both as sometimes I can get hits on one and not the other

yorkshire123

(1) Open AW webpage

Done!

Thanks for the advice it worked great using my mac & could save me some embarrassment in the future.
Prior to this i dragged the image to my desktop then uploaded to tin eye, as i use this computer for presenting to clients a few times i have forgot to delete said image & beamed my desktop via a projector   :blush:

cunningpunt

A big thankyou to all who posted. Both methods work great so I can now do a little of my own due diligence!

tbanks

Offline Sattob

One thing I've found with Tineye is that often if a girl looks too good to be true, she often is. Never tried Google Search. Some agencies are awful for using stolen images. Over time I've sort of learned a few tricks to get my Sherlock senses tingling at certain profiles.

upnorth62

One thing I've found with Tineye is that often if a girl looks too good to be true, she often is.
  +1 on that   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 12:22:48 am by upnorth62 »