Author Topic: Plus Sized Peachy - Rotherham  (Read 3116 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5540418) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Belgarion]

Offline west end


External Link/Members Only

I was pleased to see this SP had returned, following an extended break, so arranged a meet.

Price - £40 for 30 mins.

Comms - Straight forward via AW and given details closer to day of the meet.

Location/Premises - Rotherham, easy to find, house on an estate, off a main road but felt safe. House itself was clean and tidy, as was the bedroom.

Lady - Definitely lady in pics and age accurate. I am a BBW fan and found PSP a very attractive, curvy, inked and pierced women.  She has smaller boobs than I would normally look for but as she says herself in her AW profile, there’s enough to get hold of.

Meet - PSP hid behind the door and when I entered and saw her I was pretty pleased, she was dressed in black lacy underwear, very nice.

Warm welcome and we went upstairs. Paperwork sorted and services confirmed. Started with some light kissing and our wandering hands got to know each other. I sucked on PSP’s boobs, whilst she wanked me
I worked my way down to her pussy and wow, think there were 5 piercings down there and I gave her a good licking, clean, neutral and responsive. It was then my turn and PSP sucked me, great technique and quite deep. As she sucked I started to finger her, which she seemed to enjoy, then into 69.  I wanted to be inside her so I fucked her in doggy and mish.  I could have cum at this point but I do like OWO so off with the mac and back in her mouth, again really good and I came, whilst watching her finger herself.

Cleaned up and a chat, all very relaxed and absolutely no rush, PSP is not a clock watcher.

Overall - Excellent meet with a really sexy and friendly lady, fantastic VFM

Visit again - Definitely.

Offline west end

PS, not very clear in the review, but PSP, swallowed the lot, no flinching and sucked every last drop out of me.

Offline Dick Cheese

Thanks for the review.How far in advance did you arrange? I'm struggling.I've tried booking a couple of times now but she doesn't always log-on every day so my messages go unread.I've asked for her phone number but hasn't given it either :unknown:

Offline west end

I think she has other commitments and so has to work round them too. It took me 2/3 emails to set up a meet. I booked 3/4 days in advance and I found PSP to be pretty responsive to any follow up emails.

keep trying she is well worth a visit

Offline Bigowl


Offline Martinx

Which area of Rotherham?

External Link/Members Only

I was pleased to see this SP had returned, following an extended break, so arranged a meet.

Price - £40 for 30 mins.

Comms - Straight forward via AW and given details closer to day of the meet.

Location/Premises - Rotherham, easy to find, house on an estate, off a main road but felt safe. House itself was clean and tidy, as was the bedroom.

Lady - Definitely lady in pics and age accurate. I am a BBW fan and found PSP a very attractive, curvy, inked and pierced women.  She has smaller boobs than I would normally look for but as she says herself in her AW profile, there’s enough to get hold of.

Meet - PSP hid behind the door and when I entered and saw her I was pretty pleased, she was dressed in black lacy underwear, very nice.

Warm welcome and we went upstairs. Paperwork sorted and services confirmed. Started with some light kissing and our wandering hands got to know each other. I sucked on PSP’s boobs, whilst she wanked me
I worked my way down to her pussy and wow, think there were 5 piercings down there and I gave her a good licking, clean, neutral and responsive. It was then my turn and PSP sucked me, great technique and quite deep. As she sucked I started to finger her, which she seemed to enjoy, then into 69.  I wanted to be inside her so I fucked her in doggy and mish.  I could have cum at this point but I do like OWO so off with the mac and back in her mouth, again really good and I came, whilst watching her finger herself.

Cleaned up and a chat, all very relaxed and absolutely no rush, PSP is not a clock watcher.

Overall - Excellent meet with a really sexy and friendly lady, fantastic VFM

Visit again - Definitely.

Offline TomTank

I'm sure I saw her under her old name / profile and did a review, but fucked if can find it .... it was positive  :unknown: :unknown:


Offline west end

Location - Kimberworh

Yeah Mr TT, that was her previous profile

Offline TomTank

Location - Kimberworh

Yeah Mr TT, that was her previous profile

Thanks, can't believe I didn't review at the time.
She was a lovely (big) girl who provided a fantastic value service.