Author Topic: Jessica Massage Felling  (Read 3531 times)

Offline mr mischief

External Link/Members Only

I went into this fully aware and with my eyes wide-open after having read all the previous reviews ..... but.

Fired off a text which was quickly replied to with confirmation of an appointment later that day.  I arrived at the given address and to my relief the building next door was obviously having some building work done as the entrance was shielded by builders vans which made my arrival and entrance super discrete. I opened the door to a slightly shabby shop where Jessica was waiting. We exchanged pleasantries and she showed me to the back room where the massage would take place. As previously mentioned she's quite a unit but really pleasant and friendly enough.  She was younger looking than I imagined. She did confirm later that she was 40. She asked if Id like the sensual massage for £50 for an hour  to which I agreed. I was asked to strip and lie face down and Jessica just waited in the room with me as I did so.

The massage commenced and within seconds she'd stroked my cock and balls but then carried on with the massage for a while. This was repeated frequently which gradually got me more arroused as the session progressed. At one point I was asked if I'd like to be rimmed, to which I said you just crack on pet and do anything you like.   Whilst I was being rimmed Im sure she was also licking my cock and balls.

The actual massage was surprisingly good for a British / western woman but obviously not as good as some of  the Thai or asian ones I have experienced.

Eventually  I was asked to turn over, and she started paying more attention to my cock and balls. I had my eyes closed but I was sure she was licking my cock again and  up to this point all was going very very well.

Then ....... she then asked if I wanted her topless to which i again replied yes. I was then warned about her tits having milk before I started sucking them. It was at this point it all got a little bit too weird for my liking  as she smothered me with her tits and sort of half cuddling me /lying down on me  and also DFK'd me whilst still walking me off but it still didn't take long before I shot my lot.

All in all it was a very very decent sensual massage but just a tad too weird at the end.

I was in a bit of a  dilemma as to whether this review should have been a positive or not  as her performance had been over and above what I'd expect from a sensual massage but as I don't think ill ever return for a repeat performance it has to be a Neutral but I can really appreciate why others might rate her a positive.




Offline Jimmy Cagney

It’s definitely a “strange “ experience.. I can see it appealing to some people!!

Offline billabong

External Link/Members Only

I went into this fully aware and with my eyes wide-open after having read all the previous reviews ..... but.

Fired off a text which was quickly replied to with confirmation of an appointment later that day.  I arrived at the given address and to my relief the building next door was obviously having some building work done as the entrance was shielded by builders vans which made my arrival and entrance super discrete. I opened the door to a slightly shabby shop where Jessica was waiting. We exchanged pleasantries and she showed me to the back room where the massage would take place. As previously mentioned she's quite a unit but really pleasant and friendly enough.  She was younger looking than I imagined. She did confirm later that she was 40. She asked if Id like the sensual massage for £50 for an hour  to which I agreed. I was asked to strip and lie face down and Jessica just waited in the room with me as I did so.

The massage commenced and within seconds she'd stroked my cock and balls but then carried on with the massage for a while. This was repeated frequently which gradually got me more arroused as the session progressed. At one point I was asked if I'd like to be rimmed, to which I said you just crack on pet and do anything you like.   Whilst I was being rimmed Im sure she was also licking my cock and balls.

The actual massage was surprisingly good for a British / western woman but obviously not as good as some of  the Thai or asian ones I have experienced.

Eventually  I was asked to turn over, and she started paying more attention to my cock and balls. I had my eyes closed but I was sure she was licking my cock again and  up to this point all was going very very well.

Then ....... she then asked if I wanted her topless to which i again replied yes. I was then warned about her tits having milk before I started sucking them. It was at this point it all got a little bit too weird for my liking  as she smothered me with her tits and sort of half cuddling me /lying down on me  and also DFK'd me whilst still walking me off but it still didn't take long before I shot my lot.

All in all it was a very very decent sensual massage but just a tad too weird at the end.

I was in a bit of a  dilemma as to whether this review should have been a positive or not  as her performance had been over and above what I'd expect from a sensual massage but as I don't think ill ever return for a repeat performance it has to be a Neutral but I can really appreciate why others might rate her a positive.

I personally found it weird... on the flip side though you knew what was coming based on previous reviews and still told her to do what she wanted.... probably a little bit your own fault on this one.

Offline mr mischief

I personally found it weird... on the flip side though you knew what was coming based on previous reviews and still told her to do what she wanted.... probably a little bit your own fault on this one.

Fair point  :hi:  However, I would like to add that I have no regrets and Im pleased I had the experience. I just wouldn't return any time soon.

Offline Disco dave